Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,946 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. (27973 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tension In Plateau As STF Orders Fulani Out Of Ancestral Villages / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
what is up with Igbo men and dry ashy skin?

BTW, EzeUche, I wouldnt be surprise to see you with a Jar of "whitener". You're too obsessed with light skin.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by tpia5: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
re: the gej reference

if you keep mixing ijaw with igbo you'll get confused.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by sbeezy8: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^ are you crazy gen and okorocha are very dark you must be dark skinned in ur family not to think they are not dark thfuk
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by EzeUche(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
Why do Yorubas take it as a compliment when people say they look Igbos?

But when someone says an Igbo looks Yoruba, we take it as an insult?  grin
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by ezeagu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
sbeezy8:

^^^^ are you crazy gen and okorocha are very dark you must be dark skinned in your family not to think they are not dark thfuk

?
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by NegroNtns(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Quote from: ezeagu on Today at 05:03:34 PM

yoruba 2 went back to his parents with the results, and in the midst discovered that  his mother  and father are not his biological, so after growing up a yoruba boy and now  at 25 years of age finding out that you belong to another tribe
------------

I already you all we got a programm to re-orient your identity.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Gene
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLDYCw8v_km-Q24CKMGZtuKkOxikKCYY6NzjQsd7i8MwwowpC_mA[/img]

Funke

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jMvukVgdh_c/TbIHaq4vazI/AAAAAAAAAKg/5oBXxbnsstA/s1600/funke+akindele.jpg[/img]

EzeUche:

Who takes it as a compliment? Are you okay?
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by ezeagu(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
This is what happens when people butt into conversations they were never a part of.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by sbeezy8: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
I'd think there are more dark Igbos than light skin ones. But more light skin Igbos than others (except for Fulanis) in NIgeria. It's just that with inferiority complex, Igbos tend to praise the light skin amongst them.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by aljharem(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

actually you are so wrong

once a yoruba tell you[b] wo ti o se wo be omo ibo. [/b]then they check themselves fast and feel sad. LOL that is the reality

literal meaning look at the way he/she is looking like an igbo person. it is very disappointing and the person feels really sad at time suicides are committed like the minister
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
sbeezy8:

rubbish. . . .

whats his name he looks familar

Yinka. A model from Toronto
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by ezeagu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
I guess Igbo people invented terms like Omo Pupa and Omo Dudu as classification for girls.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
alj harem:

actually you are so wrong

once a yoruba tell you[b] wo ti o se wo be omo ibo. [/b]then they check themselves fast and feel sad. LOL that is the reality

literal meaning look at the way he/she is looking like an igbo person. it is very disappointing and the person feels really sad at time suicides are committed like the minister

Not to that extreme, but they do see it as an insult.
EzeUche thinks he can define Yoruba ppl when he's never live amongst us.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by EzeUche(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
ezeagu:

I guess Igbo people invented terms like Omo Pupa and Omo Dudu as classification for girls.

grin grin grin
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by sbeezy8: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
ezeagu:

thats for everyone not girls- thats why babapupa has his name duh
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by EzeUche(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
Some of you already gave me the greatest insult by saying I look Yoruba.  angry angry angry
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
ezeagu:

Must we not form words for colors again?
You dont see this complex of light over dark in Yorubaland as you see in Igboland. Anytime Igbos post pictures of their "beautiful" people, it's usually the lighter ones. The darker one stored into a corner. It must be hard for EzeUche whenever he goes to Igboland.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

Some of you already gave me the greatest insult by saying I look Yoruba.  angry angry angry

Take it as a complement. It means that you'll get more women.
Or should we go over Yoruba men's promiscuity level again?
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by ezeagu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
Anyway, as I said before, the most celebrated Igbo woman in the Igbo dominated English speaking Nigerian cinema iiiisss:

[center][/center]

Dark!
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
Most Igbo family have a mixture of dark and light skin kids. Normally one dark and the three light. So it is not a case of praising the light skin like in the US but family and love for one another regardless of complexion.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by EzeUche(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Most Igbo family have a mixture of dark and light skin kids. Normally one dark and the three light. So it is not a case of praising the light skin like in the US but family and love for one another regardless of complexion.

Truth
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by ezeagu(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Most popular Yoruba woman in acting:

[center][/center]

lipsrsealed tpia, where are you?
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by sbeezy8: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2011
EzeUche:

i dont know which yoruba you look like but i kno your look lame as hell with that corny Bottom hoody on n your big Bottom nose

Ileke-IdI:

Must we not form words for colors again?
You dont see this complex of light over dark in Yorubaland as you see in Igboland. Anytime Igbos post pictures of their "beautiful" people, it's usually the lighter ones. The darker one stored into a corner. It must be hard for EzeUche whenever he goes to Igboland.

agree but most people see her as an actress not really bueatiful or the most pretty just a good actress.

to mee she look like a monkey

Bliss4Lyfe:

true but not three light id say- 2 brown one light one dark

@ezeagu n GEN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL SHE FUKIN UGLY
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by sbeezy8: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
ezeagu:

[center][/center]

shes not popular amon yoruba poeple tho. . . . everyone knows that
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
ezeagu:

[center][/center]

We celebrate her nd not just Yoruba ppl, but mostly Igbos too because she's one of the best. But Funke is surpassing her.

Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by EzeUche(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
sbeezy8:

i dont know which yoruba you look like but i kno your look lame as hell with that corny Bottom hoody on n your big Bottom nose

Why are you hatin? Any babe that you get, I can take her from you.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2011
LOL, I had to roll on the floor for this one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2011
Omo pupa o
Omo pupa le emi fe
Omo pupa o jowo
Mofe ranra o

Who sang this song?
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
afam4eva:

Omo pupa o
Omo pupa le emi fe
Omo pupa o jowo
Mofe ranra o

Who sang this song?

An Igbo man to his Yoruba bride.
Re: Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. by NegroNtns(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:
I'd think there are more dark Igbos than light skin ones. But more light skin Igbos than others (except for Fulanis) in NIgeria. It's just that with inferiority complex, Igbos tend to praise the light skin amongst them.
---------------
Ondo/Ekiti/Ijesha people are far lighter than Igbos. Fulanis are far lighter than Igbos. But because Igbo was a protege of the American identity problem, they have associated dark skin/light skin in the same cutural status that they have free born/osu born customs in their land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.