Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21080 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm lost. Define "quality woman".

Young below 25. Preferably 22. Must be financially well to do.

Oh and no sex. Prior sexual activity disqualifies her.
Must be exclusively his but also be willing to be subject to his whims. Be tolerant and obedient when he’s exercising his polygamous rights. No questions.

When he’s done with other women, she’ll use her money to buy laundry detergent and wash their scent off him.

What did I miss?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

That's decent. But what's the volume on a societal level. Bro, 3 Mil a month is not money apologies.grin

One shouldn't marry a too-geeky female o. Even if she earns 50k abeg. Two geeks meeting to do what na

How much do you have?

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:

Young below 25. Preferably 22. Must be financially well to do.

Oh and no sex. Prior sexual activity disqualifies her.
Must be exclusively his but also be willing to be subject to his whims. Be tolerant and obedient when he’s exercising his polygamous rights. No questions.

When he’s done with other women, she’ll use her money to buy laundry detergent and wash their scent off him.

What did I miss?

Nothing. You got everything right. This kind of women exist in Nigeria but they wont want the op's kind. People dont know that with regards to hypergamy women look at more than money. They also want to be able to look up to you intellectually too. Its why intelligent women mostly marry intelligent men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Nothing. You got everything right. This kind of women exist in Nigeria but they wont want the op's kind. People dont know that with regards to hypergamy women look at more than money. They also want to be able to look up to you intellectually too. Its why intelligent women mostly marry intelligent men.

You mean mumu women exist in Nigeria? Because a mugu is what I just described

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

That guy is a fake. Believe anything he types here at your peril. People who usually brag about having the world are usually empty vessels. I know like 30 of his monikers. And the truth is, he's a very inconsistent person who is worth nothing. Believe his words here, you can believe anything in the world.

Hahahaha. Where have you been? Did I put any lady here down or any lady offline. Or discredit any lady based on money?

As usual, your kinds would misconstrue issues. What if I told you one of my best friendships is a lady that barely makes 30k a month I met at an event.

Stop interpreting information as wars. That's one

I never ever bragged about owning a penny or that I can't date a lady on a 25k income.

If I open my dating history, I will say I dated the daughter of a shop owner I felt attracted to without anything special. This was in recent years. I could go one to say a receptionist somewhere picked my contact and I'm talking to her and respectfully without putting her down even as of this morning.

Ofcourse you misjudged all you read as usual. I'm not the reason for your issues. I won't indulge that energy cause I ain't here to pick quarrels with you or anyone abeg.

Please where did I ever say I was rich or I had this or that or that I wanted super fly ladies ? Where?

As a matter of fact I hate ladies on a particular tier because of superficialness. So in all of these, where and how did we categorize women as rich or poor plz.? Me that if there's anything I avoid it's women with money

I will never ever attract every lady no matter what I do in life and it goes the other way. Can't people have healthy choices and expectations in peace?

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:

You mean mumu women exist in Nigeria? Because a mugu is what I just described
The first part lol as for the second part lol I never see o since high earning seem to be woke and also feminist.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Hahahaha. Where have you been? Did I put any lady here down or any lady offline. Or discredit any lady based on money?

As usual, your kinds would misconstrue issues. What if I told you one of my best friendships is a lady that barely makes 30k a month I met at an event.

Stop interpreting information as wars. That's one

I never ever bragged about owning a penny or that I can't date a lady on a 25k income.

If I open my dating history, I will say I dated the daughter of a shop owner I felt attracted to without anything special. This was in recent years. I could go one to say a receptionist somewhere picked my contact and I'm talking to her and respectfully without putting her down even as of this morning.

Ofcourse you misjudged all you read as usual. I'm not the reason for your issues. I won't indulge that energy cause I ain't here to pick quarrels with you or anyone abeg.

Please where did I ever say I was rich or I had this or that or that I wanted super fly ladies ? Where?

As a matter of fact I hate ladies on a particular tier because of superficialness. So in all of these, where and how did we categorize women as rich or poor plz.? Me that if there's anything I avoid it's women with money

I didn't read. Too long.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't read. Too long.

Must be a deflection. I thought you were saposexual and this is too much for you. Why start what you started then?

Understand issues before you jump. Characteristics of people we avoid. You're fighting and quarrelling without having adept understanding of what you're willing to kill me for

Abeg show me where I ever said I was rich plz

I keep telling you we will meet when I'm ready. Sheybi na island you dey. When I'm ready I will come in person so you can juxtapose those things you say you know about me and the me in person. Sheybi you no go mind Mega Chicken and 15 minutes ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

He is actually intelligent. Maybe not the classroom tech or medical science type.

I am sure Sea-trade used bad mouth to finish that his oil and gas gf. lipsrsealed
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Must be a deflection. I thought you were saposexual and this is too much for you. Why start what you started then?

Understand issues before you jump. Characteristics of people we avoid. You're fighting and quarrelling without having adept understanding of what you're willing to kill me for

Abeg show me where I ever said I was rich plz

But, you said 3 million naira a month is chicken change? Doesn't that suggest you must be Otedola's son? Only you have occupied 7/10 space on this thread with your comments. Empty comments.

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, you said 3 million naira a month is chicken change? Doesn't that suggest you must be Otedola's son? Only you have occupied 7/10 space on this thread with your comments. Empty comments.

Smiles. And what if I was on that tier ?

It was mehn having a conversation. And I repeat, what's the friggin deal with 3M / Month. It's beyond your cognitive prowess to accept the possibility.

You don't know people and you ain't in any tangible circle. Empty street rat. You go see me in person soon.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:
Great and love that your arrangement works for you.

To be clear, I’m not in support of women keeping their money for their own exclusive use and have the man be the financial horse. I hope you didn’t misunderstand me.

I just find it perplexing when certain men want a 100% “traditional” marriage but scoff at the idea of being sole providers.
To my best understanding, many Nigerian guys wish to be the sole provider of their marriage/home, but the sorry economy situation isn't encouraging cry

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
To my best understanding, many Nigerian guys wish to be the sole provider of their marriage/home, but the sorry economy situation isn't encouraging cry

They should ask the guy below how to do it. This guy won’t take 5m a month job and he thinks 3m a month is trash.

This is the kind of tips you people should be sharing in your redpill coven, but I have never seen such. Only woman matter every time.

JBriel:

It was mehn having a conversation. And I repeat, what's the friggin deal with 3M / Month. It's beyond your cognitive prowess to accept the possibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Fira09(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

You don't know people and you ain't in any tangible circle. Empty street rat. You go see me in person soon.

Hmmmm
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

I'll be waiting, BigSquid and 30 other monikers. grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll be waiting, BigSquid. grin

Challenge accepted. I no dey lag. When I return we see you do that your assessment and curse all the curse you wan curse me in person. No need to be apart throwing bombs. You go throw am that day. We do get agreent. No go dissapoint yourself
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:

Hmmmm

Some guys on the forum are rising to that tier on a low behind the scenes bit ain't talking bro. I dey the inners so I speak by the standards of "men"
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Challenge accepted. I no dey lag. When I return we see you do that your assessment and curse all the curse you wan curse me in person. No need to be apart throwing bombs. You go throw am that day. We do get agreent. No go dissapoint yourself

Look, I don't have time for empty threats. Should I give you my address?

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look, I don't have time for empty threats. Should I give you my address?

Smiles. You will see me when I'm ready. I won't need anything from you. Trust me

Na 3 M per month dey shake you. Better change your association and work on yourself
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Fira09(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Some guys on the forum are rising to that tier on a low behind the scenes bit ain't talking bro. I dey the inners so I speak by the standards of "men"

Keep it on bro.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:

Keep it on bro.

wink
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Fira09(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

wink

What's happening between you and that lady??

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This thread is so funny.

So, you men know how hard it is to attract a good and quality woman? You haven't seen anything yet. LMAO. Very sweet thread. I love the tears on this thread. Bitter redpillers. grin

And to you the OP. Do you think you would be able to attract any quality woman? Which quality woman will settle for you? Only a woman who doesn't worth her salt will do that. You that has slept with every hoe in Port Harcourt and environs, married women, smoked, done drugs, was an ardent patronizer of the infamous "ashawo thread" on NL, very tight-fisted, loud, rude, proud with no manly virtues, classless and crude. Take my word for it, YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT A QUALITY WOMAN. Except, of course, she doesn't know your past and is very desperate or naive or both.

No need to quote me, I WILL not dignify you with a response.
lafmaoooo shocked cheesy cheesy

Seems u know the Op personally oh grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:

What's happening between you and that lady??

How do I explain it. Long story though I don't think I've wronged her personally. Although most times I stand for red pill teachings and advocate them openly. Plus, when we say a special kind of woman, it ticks some woman like there's a class above them as a result we're objects of hate.

A whole me that my best female bestieeams everything to me and she's on " 30k income " tier.

I really don't understand why I'm on trial or otherwise. I just don't get it. I didn't put down any lady in any way but once I'm seen each time, attack.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Larrysung(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2022
folake4u:

Hahahahaha Larry wetin I do you na?
grin grin

I stopped believing y'all since Adeola who was on the strong mandate of "Fear men", "Men are scum"

She shared her engagement wedding pictures two weeks ago. grin grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Fira09(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

How do I explain it. Long story though I don't think I've wronged her personally. Although most times I stand for red pill teachings and advocate them openly. Plus, when we say a special kind of woman, it ticks some woman like there's a class above them as a result we're objects of hate.

A whole me that my best female bestieeams everything to me and she's on " 30k income " tier.

I really don't understand why I'm on trial or otherwise. I just don't get it. I didn't put down any lady in any way but once I'm seen each time, attack.

Ok... But try to resolve the issue between you and her .
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:

Ok... But try to resolve the issue between you and her .

Exactly why I want to see her in person and offered her an eat-out
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2022
pocohantas:

They should ask the guy below how to do it. This guy won’t take 5m a month job and he thinks 3m a month is trash.

This is the kind of tips you people should be sharing in your redpill coven, but I have never seen such. Only woman matter every time.

Hahahahahaha falls from pepper tree cheesy cheesy

Anybody earning 3million monthly consistently in Nigeria is more than above average. 5million monthly consistently qualified the person as rich in Nigeria, so I don't where u get that tip from oh lol

Meanwhile, Franchasng is not a redpiller, I am beyond that, its for guys below 30 still in the boys dating cycle u know.

At the stage I am in life now, if I desire at all to play away match, I shouldn't have any issue with gold digging ladies and should be ready to deep my hands into my agbada grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Fira09(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
JBriel:

Exactly why I want to see her in person and offered her an eat-out

Ok, are you guys close to each other or you have her address.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Fira09:

Ok, are you guys close to each other or you have her address.

Nope. But I can locate anyone I wanted if.i.meant it as a techie. For her case, she's easy for me.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hahahahahaha falls from pepper tree cheesy cheesy

Anybody earning 3million monthly consistently in Nigeria is more than above average. 5million monthly consistently qualified the person as rich in Nigeria, so I don't where u get that tip from oh lol D

But someone here rubbished millions of Naira. I expect him to at least create a thread and enlighten us on how to make this money. The economy is not smiling abeg.

Good to know that you have accepted your position as a benefactor for sugar babies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.