Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21095 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
But this thread is really sad tho. I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Glad I’m not alone.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by MikeofKd(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
I’m
luminouz:

Bro, please what about my case?

I'm 53, just managing and without two masters degrees, just an OND. I haven't eaten well for two good days. I have two torn shirts and two faded trousers! Sometimes, I feel like just killing myself!! Is it still possible to get these high class girls you talk of?

Is there still hope for me? cry

Well sir to be very honest age really as nothing to do with success , only you can motivate yourself sir ,change is hard but all you have to do is picture yourself, it’s more like fantasies but this time very realistic , it ain’t too late sir to become what you truly desire .

At your age the kind of women you need are the likes of Alakija ,Alison Madueke etc
Just work hard and motivate yourself.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
The point of the thread is discuss where to find the few desirable Nigerian women. Take note of the word “few”. Some of us still want to marry our country women but few are desirable. That’s just the truth.

Few?

You still must be living in la la land. All Women Are Like That - take it to the bank.

Between "few" and "some", which one plenty pass sef? Anyhow, so assuming there are even few, how will they go round for y'all? Y'all desiring of marriage? Are y'all deserving of the few too, lol? Because it's one thing to wish...

And as this thread has shown, what makes a woman "quality" and therefore desirable differs for different men... so you cannot say desirable women are "few". Nehi. Nope.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Few?

You still must be living in la la land. All Women Are Like That - take it to the bank.

In my experience good women choke. I went to school with many of them, worked with and currently work with some of them. Beautiful, homely, enterprising and sensible. These features are not mutually exclusive.

I for done marry since but I’m not a good man at all.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hannania(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I love the way most guys ignored the ladies craving attention here smiley...Kudus to your maturity.

In an attempt to sound "Woke", myopic utterances were just displayed.

Black and white as always lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
You people know another funny thing? cheesy Of allllll the comments here, asin in 99% of them, no one is seriously considering or recommending a virgin. Like, like, nobody has mentioned virginity as a standard for picking or approaching a woman since yesterday -- with the exception of that under 15 ashewoboy/Nyarescobar1414 or whatever.

Why naw? Don't tell me this is the effect of reality o? Ehn. You people finally rubbed your redpill pioneer on Nairaland potopoto. cry

But God of Non-Virgins, I thank you ooo. You're doing a marvellous and wonderful thing in our sight. That I will finally see the day that NL men are not shouting about marrying a virgin. E choketh!

Who virgin help? We just need person wey dem never pass around. Marrying a good person is more important abeg. As if evil virgins no de.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:

The point of the thread is discuss where to find the few desirable Nigerian women. Take note of the word “few”. Some of us still want to marry our country women but few are desirable. That’s just the truth.

Looks like it is all of you though. At least all the high valued ones that would reject 5m/month job. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hannania:
I love the way most guys ignored the ladies craving attention here smiley...Kudus to your maturity.

In an attempt to sound "Woke", myopic utterances were just displayed.

Black and white as always lipsrsealed

grin grin I am coming for you... how many ignored 'us'? Abi do you know how many 'conversations' in here I decided to let go? How many arguments I could have gotten in that I left alone and 'faced front'?

E be like say you dey smoke skunk. Look, mind yourself no make I light fire for your head this night o. I have actually been chill since.

O da bi pe nkan se e abi? Wa mo nsi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
I have a lot of theories why things are like this. But most are pointing to our newly picked up individualistic ideology. Everyone wants to be their own boss, there’s no longer that community mindset amongst young people. I’d say the economy kinda forced many people into this lifestyle. The economy is not accommodating at all, there’s no room for mistakes or else you end up broke lmao.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Looks like it is all of you though. At least all the high valued ones that would reject 5m/month job. smiley smiley

You sabi throw subtle jabs sha.

Call it bias but I don’t see myself spending the rest of my life with a woman from a different nationality even from within Africa. Its the same for many of my peers. It’s just that survival mentality has messed up the mindset of many Naija babes. But good Naija women still de.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
In my experience good women choke. I went to school with many of them, worked with and currently work with some of them. Beautiful, homely, enterprising and sensible. These features are not mutually exclusive.

I for done marry since but I’m not a good man at all.

Ehen... I was going to respond to you before that ediot that calls himself Hannah Montana or whatever dropped his shìtty take.

You ehn, I am not even understanding your comment at all. Firstly, If you had good women all around you, why then did you comment that you are LOOKING FOR a FEW of the desirable ones? If you are not looking for a wife, why is this thread your business?

Secondly, shey I ask if you are deserving of the desirable ones now. See? So you are not a good man, but you believe you will or you want to end up with a good woman, ba? How? The math is not mathing right, please.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
But this thread is really sad tho. I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Glad I’m not alone.

grin cry grin cry

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LUAN1: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

Smiles. Marriage doesn't freak me. I can pay to have babies. Also, I don't have an intense sexual thirst. As for the wages, I never condescended anyone but spoke rather about the illtreatment the said person's dished our to ladies and guys around them.

That's why your kinds are avoided. You're not refined enough to have solid understanding on issues

Atleast four ladies hit on me within days. One stole my contact from a booking agency and has been chatting me up all day. Trust me. If you knew me in person, you would want to be in my company
I wish to be in your company, interact and learn from you.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hannania(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
I grin grin grin cheesy grin.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
You on the other side don't know me... Yet you claim I am on another thread lamenting about lack of partner....

Seems you have something on your brain that's keeping you away from reasoning properly....

As a child that you are, you have little or no experience about a typical Nigerian lady. So you're ranting nonsense.

Calm down, small boy. No dey do gra gra. The wall is waiting for you.

Take a chill pill and calmly go through this thread...it is what I am talking about.

Hannania:
grin grin grin cheesy grin.

A smart response. Good of you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Ehen... I was going to respond to you before that ediot that calls himself Hannah Montana or whatever dropped his shìtty take.

You ehn, I am not even understanding your comment at all. Firstly, If you had good women all around you, why then did you comment that you are LOOKING FOR a FEW of the desirable ones? If you are not looking for a wife, why is this thread your business?

Secondly, shey I ask if you are deserving of the desirable ones now. See? So you are not a good man, but you believe you will or you want to end up with a good woman, ba? How? The math is not mathing right, please.

They are few good women but dem de. I de see them plenty.

I no tell you say I de find wife.

However, I will still end up with a good woman when I’m ready. That’s just how life is.

Also, what are you doing in the thread if you aren’t looking for a wife?

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
They are few good women but dem de. I de see them plenty.

I no tell you say I de find wife.

However, I will still end up with a good woman when I’m ready. That’s just how life is.

Also, what are you doing in the thread if you aren’t looking for a wife?

No problem. cheesy Continue to deceive yourself if it'll make you feel better. Who am I to deny you the feeling and highness that comes from it?

Go on enjoying your night...

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Larrysung:

If una like, believe folake o

Heet wee shock pe folake post her hengagement ring picture or write up next week.

Hahahahaha Larry wetin I do you na?
grin grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:

Who virgin help? We just need person wey dem never pass around. Marrying a good person is more important abeg. As if evil virgins no de.

@the bolded. Interesting. cheesy

I been nor wan chook mouth this night but Omo, Sheybi y'all have been chanting that a woman's honour is tied to her virginity? cheesy

What do you mean by pass around?

Hmmm@ evil virgins. So such exist? Interesting.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

No problem. cheesy Continue to deceive yourself if it'll make you feel better. Who am I to deny you the feeling and highness that comes from it?

Go on enjoying your night...

It’s not deceit at all. I will marry a good woman when the time comes. Na so life dey.

Note that a good woman doesn’t mean a KPMG, PWC or Deloitte woman. A good woman is beautiful, kind, has sense and is enterprising. Usually from a good background and hasn’t gone round. Any other thing is a bonus. And I’ve seen plenty like this and will see more.

7 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
It’s not deceit at all. I will marry a good woman when the time comes. Na so life dey.

Exactly. And to the shame of scorners, the same life will give bad women good husbands. You know, the LOTS that have been passed around that y'all are hoping to avoid.

Whatever fate will dish to you as a bad man, it will dish to us "bad women" too. smiley So a win-win for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Exactly. And to the shame of scorners, the same life will give bad women good husbands. You know, the LOTS that have been passed around that you are avoiding.

Whatever fate will dish to you as a bad man, it will dish to us "bad women" too. smiley So a win-win for everybody.

What bitterness. If this isn't bitterness, I don't know what bitterness means.

My dear go and get rooted in Christ first. What a damaged inner-core. You're too bitter Tueh

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just pray we vote the right person this time. 8 years is no joke. Buhari practically displaced the middle class.

Most of these women you’re looking for no longer have that family structure to depend on. They fend for themselves through hook up.

Honestly, I think we’re underestimating the damage this government has done to every facet of life in Nigeria.

We went from a high trust society to very low trust society in 8 years.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:
What bitterness. My dear go and get rooted in Christ first. What a damaged inner-core. Tueh

Abi the cold is affecting your brain? Maybe you should go and sleep, or find a Teddy Bear to cuddle under a duvet, as you obviously do not have a woman to keep you warm and full, hence your lashing out and mental instability this night.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Abi the cold is affecting your brain? Maybe you should go and sleep, or find a Teddy Bear to cuddle under a duvet, as you obviously do not have a woman to keep you warm and full.

Nice try. Sadly, I don't interact on that level.

Go find help you desperately need. Damaged being

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
folake4u:

@the bolded. Interesting. cheesy

I been nor wan chook mouth this night but Omo, Sheybi y'all have been chanting that a woman's honour is tied to her virginity? cheesy

What do you mean by pass around?

Hmmm@ evil virgins. So such exist? Interesting.

I don’t know what you mean by ” y’all “. No be my name be that.

Times have changed and mans got to be realistic. I’ve dated good women who didn’t end up getting married to me. Yet I know that any man who ends up with them will be extremely blessed. Her being a virgin or not will have nothing to do with the success of her family cos she too get sense.

So because your puna get gate, that automatically makes one a good person?

Passed around means that too many people have fuccked you. There’s limit to how many times a lady can get used and dumped before it becomes evident that she doesn’t have sense. No guy wants to put a ring on someone that many other Niggas have fuccked for free. Nobody will have pride in being the possessor of low hanging fruit.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:
Nice try. Sadly, I don't interact on that level.

Go find help you desperately need. Damaged being

Alright. Goodnight.

I hope you find the beau you're looking for and that you're eventually deserving of her.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Exactly. And to the shame of scorners, the same life will give bad women good husbands. You know, the LOTS that have been passed around that y'all are hoping to avoid.

I agree with this. No one knows tomorrow. It’s just that those type of women tend to heap the frustration and damage on top the unlucky man’s head. They’ll deny him the sex they gave out freely. They’ll be unnecessarily suspicious and irrational.

But yes some passed around women will end up with some unwise “good guys”

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Alright. Goodnight.

I hope you find the beau you're looking for and that you're eventually deserving of her.

Focus. Your mind is damaged. Log off, go and have your soul treated. Forget about me. Leave the banter alone. Your soul is bitter and isn't sweet. Chai. What a human. Go treat yourself madam and forget about me

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:
Focus. Your mind is damaged. Log off, go and have your soul treated. Forget about me. Leave the banter alone. Your soul is bitter and isn't sweet. Chai. What a human. Go treat yourself madam and forget about me

cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:

I don’t know what you mean by ” y’all “. No be my name be that.

Times have changed and mans got to be realistic. I’ve dated good women who didn’t end up getting married to me. Yet I know that any man who ends up with them will be extremely blessed. Her being a virgin or not will have nothing to do with the success of her family cos she too get sense.

So because your puna get gate, that automatically makes one a good person?

Passed around means that too many people have fuccked you. There’s limit to how many times a lady can get used and dumped before it becomes evident that she doesn’t have sense. No guy wants to put a ring on someone that many other Niggas have fuccked for free. Nobody will have pride in being the possessor of low hanging fruit.

Dear Mr. Hed0nist,

You say times have changed right? Why then do we see chants of my wife must be a virgin littered all over Nairaland by your fellow men?

You've dated good women? Impressive. So why then did y'all break up?

I'm glad you said your ex(es) have sense. Thank God for that.

Nigerian women have really suffered sha, na really use and dump.

You sef, why didn't you keep your virginity? Why are you allowing Nigerian women to sleep with you everywhere? embarassed
Why are you allowing Nigerian women fuçk you for free?

No SANE Nigerian woman likes men that have plenty body count oh. Ah ah.

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
LUAN1:
I wish to be in your company, interact and learn from you.

cheesy What a difficult request brother cheesy You must be Elisha with such a difficult request brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.