Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21089 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jijuo:
No quality women in Nigeria anymore. Those girls you see working in multinational companies are all sleeping with boss.

I didn't want to say it. That's why I exited all the ones I found. They're having rampant and unrestrained sex, booking hotels left, right, centre having sex upandan like they're on steroids

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
...perfume of above 40k
...1M a month na chicken change...

This thread no be for my agemates sha...

But to chook mouth,

Realistically speaking though @SeaTrade,
seeking a lady who apparently complements all your qualities, but then does much better by being way younger than you, is like wanting to eat your cake & have it (or is it have your cake & eat it)...

It's like looking for a Unicorn; and as someone said, Unicorns are rare, hard to find, not enough to go round and at the end of the day, they're still horses.

You'd need to compromise a bit on your default standards;
and again, even if you meet someone that apparently ticks all these boxes, if something stronger doesn't connect you two, few years from now, you will find out that you left out some criteria in this your current list that she didn't meet up to.

If you're seeking marriage, it goes beyond ticking boxes and measuring what each person brings to the "table."

Because, many years later, it's not Love or Career or "she ticks my boxes" that will keep your union. It is a CONSCIOUS DECISION to keep going, regardless of whatever, that will ensure longevity...well, that's until one partner can't cope anymore and y'all hit the divorce courts.

If you wan doubt am, flashback to your last exes, pretty sure at those early stages, you thought each of them ticked the criteria you had on your list...before you upgraded now to a list 2.0

Check am.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ayinke93(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

Gbam. One amazingly clean one I would have really wanted to have a serious thing came to me and one of the first questions she asked me was " What work do I do ". I felt dissapointed in her intellect/beauty.

Many ladies are settling for not marrying like guys sha. Reason being the societal disconnect. Both genders no dey meet the spec they crave and want. So many are on this path presently. So many

Btw, women in their 30s are beautifully amazing in their ways. There's a mystique around them that's sweet and lacking in your ones. That's if one finds the ones with some sense

You’ve been on this thread crying since morning cheesy. What was she supposed to ask you? Your favorite color? For someone that has been shouting intellect since morning, you actually sound really dull.

Leave women alone and fu$k yourself since you are so amazing and all of them don’t deserve you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ayinke93:

You’ve been on this thread crying since morning cheesy. What was she supposed to ask you? Your favorite color? For someone that has been shouting intellect since morning, you actually sound really dull.

Leave women alone and fu$k yourself since you are so amazing and all of them don’t deserve you.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

I didn't want to say it. That's why I exited all the ones I found. They're having rampant and unrestrained sex, booking hotels left, right, centre having sex upandan like they're on steroids
Most people don't know what's going on. I also work in a multinational company. Girls here would always want to sleep with you once they know you mingle with big white guys. They can also greet you more 30 times in a day. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jijuo:
Most people don't know what's going on. I also work in a multinational company. Girls here would always want to sleep with you once they know you mingle with big white guys. They can also greet you more 30 times in a day. cheesy

My dear. It's on a coded level that outers would never understand. It's so bad that many of these same ladies don't have wombs in them anymore, from excessive abortions. Once they know one isn't the average Joe, they start hunting and chasing and all. I'm done with those low-species my brother.

I rather go to Manila, where Nigerians are worshipped, Cotonou, Kenya, Congo and marry there than those damaged goods.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
I swear Nairaland men!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are wonderful, mehn. Very very wonderful.

Omoooo. grin grin grin grin Everybody commenting left, right and centre suddenly works in a multinational company and meet big babes.

Ewee! Wahaluur.

All of them are suddenly handsome spec wearing a nice-smelling perfume, earning 36 million naira a month and thrashing big babes. Chai.

It would almost seem as if they are strategically placing themselves for mails. Like, kilode? E ro ra. Ha.

Microsoft here, you'll love me there, clean babe asking me out here, travelling out there, I am a package, 1 million is chicken change, 30 girls want to fk me... eishh. Caaallmmm down.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

My dear. It's on a coded level that outers would never understand. It's so bad that many of these same ladies don't have wombs in them anymore, from excessive abortions. Once they know one isn't the average Joe, they start hunting and chasing and all. I'm done with those low-species my brother.

I rather go to Manila, where Nigerians are worshipped, Cotonou, Kenya, Congo and marry there than those damaged goods.
Yeah. And that's much better. I can't date a Nigerian girl. You meet them today, tomorrow they want sex. And that's really outrageous.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by GloriousGbola: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:
I swear Nairaland men!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are wonderful, mehn. Very very wonderful.

Omoooo. grin grin grin grin Everybody commenting left, right and centre suddenly works in a multinational company and meet big babes.

Ewee! Wahaluur.

All of them are suddenly handsome spec wearing a nice-smelling perfume, earning 36 million naira a month and thrashing big babes. Chai.

It would almost seem as if they are strategically placing themselves for mails. Like, kilode? E ro ra. Ha.

Microsoft here, you'll love me there, clean babe asking me out here, travelling out there, I am a package, 1 million is chicken change, 30 girls want to fk me... eishh. Caaallmmm down.

If you won't live our your fantasies on the Internet where will you live them? Allow the small pikins to push a paupers idea of what a soft life employee lives like. Good for humour if nothing else

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Larrysung(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
folake4u:

Lmaoooo. Yes oh. I don renew my wickedness oh. cheesy

If una like, believe folake o

Heet wee shock pe folake post her hengagement ring picture or write up next week.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
YourHighTension:

Not everybody you come across on here is interested in your red pills.
The catastrophe will be when you eventually overdose on your own pill.
In the meantime, take your pills, drink water and calm down.
lol.. Yea bro, you right..
Really have to take a chill pill.. I'm high today shaa
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
YourHighTension:

Not everybody you come across on here is interested in your red pills.
The catastrophe will be when you eventually overdose on your own pill.
In the meantime, take your pills, drink water and calm down.
lol.. Yea bro, you right..
Really have to take a chill pill.. I'm high today shaa
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jijuo:
Yeah. And that's much better. I can't date a Nigerian girl. You meet them today, tomorrow they want sex. And that's really outrageous.

Lol.. Nigga, when I was young I thought females dont really like sex,but today its something else.. Man goota save his energy for something else

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by MikeofKd(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Attracting these high league babes isn’t really that stressful as some of you portray here ,all you’ve gat to do is be highly educated ,get a degree ,at least two masters degree as well, get fit ,b confident , socialize very well , become attractive ,prob work in diaspora ,make a lot of money and you start attracting them outta the blues.

Truth is these high league babes would only come for guys above their leagues tbh , so work on yourself , imagine driving a RR wraith at age 29 and owning a mad crib at Banana island even President daughter go Dey disturb you .

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
If you won't live our your fantasies on the Internet where will you live them? Allow the small pikins to push a paupers idea of what a soft life employee lives like. Good for humour if nothing else

Asin eh, I come begin dey doubt say no be the same Nairaland wey we dey so? cheesy I mean, I hear even if they are gainfully employed and they make O-K money o. But everyone?? And all of them are top shots rejecting high class babes? Hian.

Some of them are actually old sha. I know that very well. Some are really in their mid to late thirties. Forties probably.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
MikeofKd:
Attracting these high league babes isn’t really that stressful as some of you portray here ,all you’ve gat to do is be highly educated ,get a degree ,at least two masters degree as well, get fit ,b confident , socialize very well , become attractive ,prob work in diaspora ,make a lot of money and you start attracting them outta the blues.

Truth is these high league babes would only come for guys above their leagues tbh , so work on yourself , imagine driving a RR wraith at age 29 and owning a mad crib at Banana island even President daughter go Dey disturb you .

All these just to get a girl... TF you niggas...
Just for pu$y crumbs?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by kayperry: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Thank you for this.

Everyone just shoved character and attitude aside and talking about working in multinationals and shit.

As if we no get young babes for multinationals wey sabi give wahala.

People like pocohantas. angry

From Pocohantas poise person go don see am say naa GNLD she dey work, who no know GNLD
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by GloriousGbola: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Asin eh, I come begin dey doubt say no be the same Nairaland wey we dey so? cheesy I mean, I hear even if they are gainfully employed and they make O-K money o. But everyone?? And all of them are top shots rejecting high class babes? Hian.

Some of them are actually old sha. I know that very well. Some are really in their mid to late thirties. Forties probably.

These guys sound like interns. The empty headed kind who spend all their free time yapping about the status symbols of different ogas.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UandN: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Thank you for this.

Everyone just shoved character and attitude aside and talking about working in multinationals and shit.

As if we no get young babes for multinationals wey sabi give wahala.

People like poco hantas. angry

Who dashed " poco hantas" a job in a multinational coy. I do not want to believe that are easily fooled, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
These guys sound like interns. The empty headed kind who spend all their free time yapping about the status symbols of different ogas.

grin grin And you may be right o. Because I saw one talking about how all the "executive" babes sleep with Ogas at the top, booking hotels here and there, and I was like, ''na so e easy to climb corporate ladder? Abi any working class babe you see doing well must be servicing the bosses' engines?'' Definitely sounds like free time gossip. Mtcheewww.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LUAN1: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
go to big man church if you wan shop for girls ,go to big men areas if you one shop for girls, go to gym if want working class lady, whatever you do ,do not settle for a broke bitch , highest you f*ck but relationship no no. ,this is 21st century
what about Mall?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
MikeofKd:

Bro, please what about my case?

I'm 53, just managing and without two masters degrees, just an OND. I haven't eaten well for two good days. I have two torn shirts and two faded trousers! Sometimes, I feel like just killing myself!! Is it still possible to get these high class girls you talk of?

Is there still hope for me? cry

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LUAN1: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thannks climbing above average is really very tough... And time is not on my side anymore.. am mid 30...

I am a 300k earner.. and hope to mk that leap by end of. Year to 500k monthly.... But there is still a problem...

I do non formal huzle.. dou legit, but non formal... Wen it's time for ur marriage , den u will see wahalaa... All average ladies with good age wouldn't marry u, if u huzle.. they prefer white collar guyz...

I am a graduate oi.. once taught in a politechnic but left for better huzle and pay... But these class of. Ladies are hell Bent on smooth looking guyz to match thier average income.....for example...I met a federal government teacher lady who is average for a lady..we flowed well, ND don't get me wrong I look very good..but we. Details will be laid on what u do..ND I told her..sh hesitated and stylishly pulled away ...

No b small wahala.. na the thing I dey face now b dat.. well, will get a car a small cheap to maintain car this year to help my cause... My ex has turned out the richest female in my community... It really pains me we huzles together.... Now one zenith smooth dresser guy has taken over her.....another is a non teaching staff lady at a university...we clicked good..but once a guy who is a. Pharmacist came calling sh stylishly slide out.....u see for the. First lady..I earn x2 of the zenith guy,but sh prefers him cuz he will help her fulfill the teenage girls fairy tale dream of me nice guy in suite husband..........for the other one..the title pharmacist blowed her mind........ honestly I want an average class lady..cuz can't keep any down

Only fools trust women!
please no vex oo, what kind of work do you do?
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nonexisting: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

I'm interested in your observations at the church you mentioned. Spill bro

How I wished. Four ladies have made advances at me within some days. One copied my number off a booking register and is chatting me up as we speak... It's fun to be chased.. Chai. Value sha.. grin
You sound so much like Seatrade. Be calming down bros.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
You sound so much like Seatrade. Be calming down bros.

It's called " Value ", something majority of African populace never truly understand because mediocrity has been enshrined in your DNA as norm. Good night

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nonexisting: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:

It's called " Value ", something majority of African populace never truly understand because mediocrity has been enshrined in your DNA as norm. Good night
Damn right, in your own perspective though. Good night brother.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by blinking001(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
SeaTrade:
I will be away on business soon,will extend my stay to find what I'm looking for.
However,me and feminist no get business.
That is part of the reason I avoid the older ones,they're too opinionated for my liking.
I prefer younger,homely girls for a reason.They know what a home is suppose to look like and act accordingly,no be all these damaged goods weh go come dey do like person weh get mental breakdown for your house abeg!
My hand no dey.
Check out most of the girls you did course with weh dey form feminist and tell me if any Is below 30.
I'll advice you try out other African countries. Naija girls don cast.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LUAN1: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 29.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

The younger ones seems to be immature, unserious and act too foolish. The older ones are more mature, cool headed, financially independent but like the op said, the girlie vibes and beauty is almost gone. The remaining beauty in them is now money induced beauty using beauty products and all those artificial enhancements.

I pity single people of this age, e no easy to find your taste as a well to do young man.

This is where studying abroad at undergraduate stage gives advantage cos it seems the type of chicks op want are all schooling abroad or they schooled abroad and have been taken by their Nigerian course mates and school mates abroad grin
LMAO
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by LUAN1: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Eweeeeee. All of this to attract a woman.

Lemme mention your OGs and bosses sef.

Kriss216/Zonefree
ikillbrokehoes
Lilvicky68
Pansophist
AfroKnight
Raalsalghul
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Franchasng
CaveAdullam
IamV
2buffagain
LordKO/RightToReject

See what your gender is writing... grin grin All just to get a woman. A woman. Lasan lasan.

So the redpill truths you all have been swallowing, that is supposed to be a magnet or shit have all been in waste? You are the ones now that are supposed to be inventing tricks and doing everything pursuing a woman - as a prize?? Women of any ages at all?

Nahhh, I find this as a disgrace to the legacy of your teachers. That is why I am calling on them to come speak some sense into y'all heads or something.
they don't want somebody like you that's why they are going different ways so as to have many options, did the mention or suggest feminist there? NO, did they suggest woman with plenty body count, NO, did they suggest 30+ ,No..... I think you don't seem to understand Op

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
SeaTrade:
I dey stay upscale neighbourhood by my city's standard and I trade with FMCG multinationals and have a lot of access, hangout in great spots and can easily afford many things,so I don't understand how my "environment" is limiting me in anyway,according to you.
It's like you didn't understand what I meant.
Most of these women in these companies are old already(to see under 30 for here is almost impossible) and no longer in their prime.
What I meant was all these homely,clean 22-24yr olds from a good middle class home with great home training(cool headed) and clean view to life.
That's what is scarce.
Gym na another hook up spot and milf zone,commot your mind from there.
Its very hard to see a genuine young good girl for gym,na all these wild girls weh their eyes dey shine like torch full there ,before you go date undercover harlot. grin grin
Also,I'm not in lagos.

Go to the church. Join societies in the church. They’re there. I’m thinking of joining choir, just need to get my ass out of my work table and go.
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Your post sounded otherwise. You can send this thread to your friend. I believe the tips here would guide him.

It is nice to know men are looking for wives actively. I thought Nigerian men have stopped marrying (NIGERIAN) WOMEN.

The point of the thread is discuss where to find the few desirable Nigerian women. Take note of the word “few”. Some of us still want to marry our country women but few are desirable. That’s just the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
LUAN1:
they don't want somebody like you that's why they are going different ways so as to have many options, did the mention or suggest feminist there? NO, did they suggest woman with plenty body count, NO, did they suggest 30+ ,No..... I think you don't seem to understand Op

Sorry, but you are sounding incoherent. When the shayo don clear for your eye, you fit quote me again. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.