Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45227 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by nastynic(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one na Olosho

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Regex: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Talk about taking your own advice
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:
1. Traditions of men doesn't mean culture it means lifestyle of the man or the world system.

2. Jews have a Tradition formed from laws of God bt God has changed those law and now they are mere jews Traditions which are still ok if not against the word of God in the new dispensation cos some have been discarded.

3. Same way others have their Traditions and any that goes against God's word should be discarded.
1. Traditions refer to those rules you live your life by which include ideas that are cultural to you. So, yes, traditions of men includes those ideas and systems and rules born of your cultural root. undecided

2. God never change His Constitution to the Nation of Israel. Jesus Christ told you that God's Law is eternal .I.e. unchanging- Matthew 5 vs 15 - 17. So I don't know where you get this false idea from but it isn't of scripture but of you. undecided

3. A Law/Tradition not instituted by God will never be of God no mageer how much you remove from it. undecided
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Zane2point4(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy, get lost.

Fuckkkk u
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Traditions refer to those rules you live your life by which include ideas that are cultural to you. So, yes, traditions of men includes those ideas and systems and rules born of your cultural root. undecided

2. God never change His Constitution to the Nation of Israel. Jesus Christ told you that God's Law is eternal .I.e. unchanging- Matthew 5 vs 15 - 17. So I don't know where you get this false idea from but it isn't of scripture but of you. undecided

3. A Law/Tradition not instituted by God will never be of God no mageer how much you remove from it. undecided

God didn't change his laws then why don't u kill animal sacrifices and burn them as offerings to God now?

2ndly where did jeans come from I don't remember it being in the traditions of God given to Jews bt Christians wear jeans and modern clothing not robes. undecided

Theses are all new traditions and customs from gentiles converted to Christians by the early Church down to the modern century.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:
1. God didn't change his laws then why don't u kill animal sacrifices and burn them as offerings to God now?

2ndly where did jeans come from I don't remember it being in the traditions of God given to Jews bt Christians wear jeans and modern clothing not robes. undecided

3. Theses are all new traditions and customs from gentiles converted to Christians by the early Church down to the modern century.
1. I am not an Israelite nor do I live in the land of Canaaan where God established the Nation to which He gave the Law of Moses as the National Constitution of the State of Israel to - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was a Jew who lived under the Old Law of Moses aka the Constitution of the State of Israel. undecided

Nothing in God's New Convenant Law of the Kingdom of God states how we can or cannot dress. undecided

3. There are no new traditions but instead delusions born of ignorance of God's Law. undecided
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, can never be me sha! Africans and eye service! Mschewww!
Well, you won't know when you will pick up broom/brush to sweep..

No be all MIL get wahala..Some are so cool and welcoming..You can't yourself lucky being married in such homes..Where one feels the originality of love.

It is not eye service, It is not African. It simply how most grew up in this part of the world and we even collect small small blessings filled with grace doing it.

My daughter it shall be well with you is deeper than baby Awnnnnn!!! grin grin awnnnn no be blessing.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by franksam2009: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tozic:
And in the end, it all end with ''carry me de go my husband house'' grin
lolz thing is most of them are married and living peacefully in their homes but won't hesitate to come online to mislead young girls

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not an Israelite nor do I live in the land of Canaaan where God established the Nation to which He gave the Law of Moses as the National Constitution of the State of Israel to - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was a Jew who lived under the Old Law of Moses aka the Constitution of the State of Israel. undecided

Nothing in God's New Convenant Law of the Kingdom of God states how we can or cannot dress. undecided

3. There are no new traditions but instead delusions born of ignorance of God's Law. undecided

@bolded so where did u get influence on how u dress and what u where since it wasn't stated in God's new covenant cos dressing is part of tradition and culture and even civilisation.

At the end of the day if it doesn't go against God's word it is ok.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:
1 @bolded so where did u get influence on how u dress and what u where since it wasn't stated in God's new covenant cos dressing is part of tradition and culture and even civilisation.

2. At the end of the day if it doesn't go against God's word it is ok.
1. My influence, my own style.. undecided

2. If God Himself did not decree a thing, do not pretend to use His name in relationship to it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by VULCAN(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
For this beautiful piece you dropped here

You must live longer than all your enemies

advanceDNA:
You sound angry...
All for what??
Someone's opinion....??

Its funny how you invalidate people's opinion becos you dont agree....but you somehow wnt them to agree with yours for whatever reason best known to you...
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by nafama(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nah... I just think that you are not going to see the other side of the argument.
Regardless though, make girls try dey get sense
Kobojunkie:
LOL...I see my questions there further rattled you as they are meant to. undecided

Resist what is foolishness and embrace commonsense aka wisdom abeg! undecided
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by VULCAN(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Go to Tik Tok and see the sheer volume of 40+year old American feminists literally crying with tears all over their faces that they can't find a man.

You guys want to do whatever you want and are shocked to your bone marrow that men will use and dump you and go marry sensible girls.

Go and find out how those that went before you are faring.

Only a fool races down a path that is littered with the carcasses of others that came earlier
UpInTheSky:
He doesn't see anything wrong with him not collecting the broom from his mom and doing the sweeping for her
like a trained son ought to do, but somehow his GUEST who lifted her leg to move out of his mom's way is the problem,
simply because she's a female.

The double standard is alarming and quite disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
nafama:
Nah... I just think that you are not going to see the other side of the argument.
Regardless though, make girls try dey get sense
See.... when you resort to playing the "gender" card as excuse for your argument, all you do is admit the foolishness of your reasoning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fira09:

You guys should use WISDOM to deal with this matter and not insulting yourselves which sounds childish.
Thanks, but some idiots need to be put in their place
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by FahBuLous: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
LagBae:

If I was the girl, I would wipe you back for hitting me and calling it nonsense tradition, then leave your house for you; I get my own house.

I followed your son to visit you and because I did not offer to help, you'll now use broom to wipe me.

Nigerians glorifying assault under the guise of demanding respect. Mtcheeeeeewww!
I didn't say it's a must to help her, just don't raise your leg for her to sweep, very disrespectful...
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by KoshCAD: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you foolish? Do you even have the money to give, you this nitwit? I thought you said you can feed her and her generations? Ask for her account number to validate that.
I don't blame you, because you are blind to read. Just jump into the middle of argument and open mouth waa.

Oh, you switched account just to beg for money hahahahaha.

Online begger. I thought you are feminist, why are you now begging for money foolish dead brain girl.

Come and collect the money na.

Idiot like you, I must give you money to proof I have money, go and tell your brother at home to do that.

Ole, you think your style of begging will make anyone move.

I should ask for her account to validate that. Why don't you tell us here that you are hungry so we can make contribution for you as a begger that you are.

You are irrelevant and inconsequential.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by BRATISLAVA: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
yusufmurry:

I have nothing wrong with her posting a new child. But she was busy then writing that she can't submit to man; can't do house chores; won't obey any man's standard.

But las las, she still meet man she can't obey man's standards

Having a child doesn't mean she's obeying his standards. And being married doesn't mean she's obeying a man's standards.

Misunderstanding feminism is the problem here.

What of all the men here who rant about virgins and still marry prostitutes as prostitutes themselves and have children with them? The woman must be 26, earn $100,000 annually, she must be a model, she must be an Einstein, she must be this and that. He can't tolerate this, she dare not try this. Yet they are doing the seeming opposite and marrying the opposite of that. Does this mean they aren't red pill men any more?

So you see, a woman like her will always have a man, because humans are humans and rules like the ones on this thread were made to be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:

Poor man with ego....na their problem!
Leave that guy u dont need to explain anything to him at all.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:

Poor man with ego....na their problem!
Leave that guy u dont need to explain anything to him at all.
You have mental Issues,Its called Simpism...

Quote me at your own peril.. Oloribuku

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishilove:

I didn't read this trash. Makoko slumdog 'millionaire'. Ripe, bile filled pimple on the ass of humanity. See as you're vibrating like a faulty China phone. You come online to pass on the frustration of the poverty in your lineage unto to total strangers. See ehn, go and tell your useless family in Ondo that they are a disgrace to Yorubas for raising a failure like you whose only sense of relevance is when he comes online to brag about slapping strangers. Oloriburuku ashiere. Eni kuu re.

Kindly fvck off to whatever local slime pit you oozed out from. You are soundly ignored henceforth
Myd44, Lalasticlala.

Cursing a nairalander..
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Thanks, but some idiots need to be put in their place
Just as the guy put you in your place. He only dish you part of hot soup you dish him.

I read both of you comment, you introduce parents into it and he helped you put it properly.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Dangrace01:

How can you adore a human being. angry
Na juju en wife tie am naa...

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Lovelydaisies: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok, dear. Noted. Two wrongs don't make a right. Both of them were wrong.

Me thinks the lady had the mind to sit tight instead of helping probably because the woman's son sat tight as well! If the two of them - the guy's mom and the lady were alone, I guess the young lady would have offered to help. Imagine offering to sweep or do a chore for someone when the person's own child is sitting there, watching or not trying to help out.
It's a tricky situation.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by yusufmurry: 1:30am On Jul 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Having a child doesn't mean she's obeying his standards. And being married doesn't mean she's obeying a man's standards.

Misunderstanding feminism is the problem here.

What of all the men here who rant about virgins and still marry prostitutes as prostitutes themselves and have children with them? The woman must be 26, earn $100,000 annually, she must be a model, she must be an Einstein, she must be this and that. He can't tolerate this, she dare not try this. Yet they are doing the seeming opposite and marrying the opposite of that. Does this mean they aren't red pill men any more?

So you see, a woman like her will always have a man, because humans are humans and rules like the ones on this thread were made to be broken.

Wake up?

You still need man or why do you open your leg to a man you said won't respect his standards.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by jimcaddy(m): 1:45am On Jul 09, 2022
She is right in a way. The guy sef is spoilt, because if you're not, your mother is sweeping the floor, you cannot as a man collect the broom from her and tell her not to bother. You're now expecting a girl that visited you to collect broom from your mum and sweep. I count it as nonsense Sha. She is not your wife yet. She can't be doing wifey duties when you've not married her.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Jul 09, 2022
yusufmurry:
Wake up?

You still need man or why do you open your leg to a man you said won't respect his standards.
What? So when a woman has sex with a man, it equates to respecting the man's standards? undecided

Does that also mean when a man has sex with a woman, he also does so respecting her standards?, undecided

I am just trying here to understand your logic is what. undecided
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ojonugba2014(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who your marriage proposal epp? To hell with you, your marriage and entitled family.

U sound so pained, u know why ? Because u are her type or MR SIMP.

I don't condone shit. Have a good day
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ToniBlaize: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2022
At the end do what works for you.. leave others to do what works for them.. truth is in gender related issues there's always a blind side to it.. funny thing is most ladies here.. making noise.. on a good day..after being properly dicmatized and love hooked don't see anything wrong in lending a helping hand to that woman.. and honestly ur argument involving every other men is baseless.. cause one person said something and you generalize it... It's like one girl cheating on me and i come out to say all women are prostitutes.. that's dump and sissy... When you decide to get married.. marry someone who isn't or reason like that guy... #Period everything doesn't have to be an avenue to make nonsense point online and trend.. and no it's not disrespectful for her to sweep her house when ur there.. you really don't know what she's been doing before you came in... don't try shove ur opinion down everyone throats... Stop the whole house guest.. disrespectful to me, thing.. it doesn't WORK in most african homes.. and honestly I'm not capping... There are people of better class than you... That will collect that broom from the woman and tell her to rest.. that she will sweep it out.. the woman might even be hesitant.. but she will still insist... And to her it's nothing just basic manners.. the only time you can actually make a fuzz off something like this.. is if it becomes a pattern.. Most of our parents were born in the 80ties some 70ties... What we call value,discipline and morals is different from what/how they were taught... because you deem it wrong doesn't mean it's wrong.. it's just ur own view... 100% ur own view. If you as a lady can set standards.. like i want a modern tall,rich,influential,God fearing man.. then a man is also allowed to have his own set of preference in a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by yusufmurry: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What? So when a woman has sex with a man, it equates to respecting the man's standards? undecided

Does that also mean when a man has sex with a woman, he also does so respecting her standards?, undecided

I don't know your view or perception about your feminism that you're draging with. I am telling you about someone I know and what she said. She even said will not open her leg to any man and so much that you misguided self acclaimed feminist say. How her husband can cook his food or can go to eatry to buy food if he can't cook and do house chores.

You draging here, has no husband or a man due your ill-fated attitude. When is time you go humble or las las you induce someone to get you pregnant for at least a child so you can drag your feminism to hell
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Jul 09, 2022
yusufmurry:
I don't know your view or perception about your feminism that you're draging with. I am telling you about someone I know and what she said. She even said will not open her leg to any man and so much that you misguided self acclaimed feminist say. How her husband can cook his food or can go to eatry to buy food if he can't cook and do house chores.

You draging here, has no husband or a man due your ill-fated attitude. When is time you go humble or las las you induce someone to get you pregnant for at least a child so you can drag your feminism to hell
Again.... What? So when a woman has sex with a man, it equates to respecting the man's standards? undecided

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ibechris(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You have mental Issues,Its called Simpism...

Quote me at your own peril..
Oloribuku

U are a bastard idiot.
Sick in the head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.