Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45218 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ibechris(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You have mental Issues,Its called Simpism...

Quote me at your own peril..
Oloribuku

I am not surprised to see u start your comment with abuse...that is typical of your tribe especially when the other party does not understand your language.

Your initial credibility is zero,which goes to show that u are ill mannered and without self esteem.

Yes,people with low esteem like u often times have no meaningful thing to say therefore,resorts to verbal abuse just to curry favour from idiots like them.

However,this also point to the fact that u also abuse ur parents,just like they abuse u and that became a part of u and a culture of abuse became rife in the society where u belong.

Next time,when people make their points and u feel u it doesnt fit in well with u,courtesy demands that u should counter it with docrum and go your way...not resorting to curses and abuse...I only reply u when u go berserk or abuse me.

Show us that u are matured when next u make your contribution as we can't be on the same page...most of u here are either coming from a broken home and hence another reason why no love is lost here.

Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ishilove: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Strikethem:
Just as the guy put you in your place. He only dish you part of hot soup you dish him.

I read both of you comment, you introduce parents into it and he helped you put it properly.
If you had read the comments 'properly' as you claim, you would have seen where dragged my family first, before I let him know his parents were a disgrace for raising a wild animal like him. When you people see something wrong, learn to condemn it.

Anyway, I didn't read the rubbish he wrote after I sent him back to his poverty stricken, accursed lineage, so no, he didn't put me in any place. I've said my piece and have moved on. If it pains him so much he should go and stand in the rain and hug a live wire.

Anyone that quotes me again to say biased bullshit like you have done will collect stray bullet. That also includes you.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I saw this post on Facebook and it makes me question myself asking what "Nigerian men want". It irks me so bad.

Women have been debased to NOTHING that a chore has become a yardstick in choosing a wife. I keep asking myself if God did not make a mistake to have given the headship to them from the beginning.

And now, I'll reiterate this here. I also don't care about the reactions it brings. It's not my business how you feel but I must say this to men- DO NOT SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT YOU WON'T MEET. Read that again. Would he have washed the girl's father's or mother's clothes if turns were switched? NO. Many men here won't either. It degrades them after all. ONLY women should cower and wash g-pee tanks because they want to marry. Marriage only favours the women after all. It's the women who do these things I blame. You don't rate yourselves.

If you try this with me, I'll FAIL your test woefully. It is the audacity to make this a post for me. They make marriage seem so unpalatable and dramatic.

Manners should tell you that you do not sweep when a guest is around. It is ABSOLUTELY rude and that shows that you do not even respect me enough to have kept your abode neat before my arrival. And that to me, is a RED FLAG!

It also tells me that "I am not welcome in your abode". I am immensely glad that the girl in the story dodged a bullet. Good riddance.

Signed; Bitterleaf Feminist.
Rants from a very lazy girl.

I don't really think that any responsible man will put you in his home, perhaps maybe you are just clowning around but if it isn't, I really pity you Victoria.
undecided sad

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by seangy4konji: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2022
who are this ladies fighting with

Lol because of someones opinion..you want to kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by BRATISLAVA: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2022
yusufmurry:

Wake up?

You still need man or why do you open your leg to a man you said won't respect his standards.

She doesn't necessarily need a man. She needs sexual release or a child. What is the fuss about respecting his standards? Are sex, semen collection and provision about "respecting his standards"?

Is it that she doesn't have standards herself? Did he respect hers? Or are relationships all about "respecting his standards"?

People get together for different reasons, and the least of it is a woman wanting to be with a man because she wants to respect his standards. No woman is with a man for that reason. She's out for what she wants. Not to meet up with his standards. Because despite all the conditions men give, none of them are with their "standards" and no man meets up with any womans "standards".

You will grow to realize that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by BRATISLAVA: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2022
ibechris:

I am not surprised to see u start your comment with abuse...that is typical of your tribe especially when the other party does not understand your language.

Your initial credibility is zero,which goes to show that u are ill mannered and without self esteem.

Yes,people with low esteem like u often times have no meaningful thing to say therefore,resorts to verbal abuse just to curry favour from idiots like them.

However,this also point to the fact that u also abuse ur parents,just like they abuse u and that became a part of u and a culture of abuse became rife in the society where u belong.

Next time,when people make their points and u feel u it doesnt fit in well with u,courtesy demands that u should counter it with docrum and go your way...not resorting to curses and abuse...I only reply u when u go berserk or abuse me.

Show us that u are matured when next u make your contribution as we can't be on the same page...most of u here are either coming from a broken home and hence another reason why no love is lost here.

Be careful.

The forum is filled with bitter kids. What else did you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Lordhades21(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2022
shege45:
if you dad is lifting something heavy in my presence, would I sit there and ignore him?

U head has oil my friend, leave some women to be capping nonsense. This is just common home training. Nobody is forcing anyone but at least offer first, let it be u where not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by jagjag: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Her son will take over from her.

I have been reading all your posts and from the look of things, we need to question your home training and you intellectual acumen of the African culture. Also, we need to question your mother. It is either you were train to be respectful and uphold the African culture as a woman but you refused to listen and learn or your mother is non-challant and which then follows down to you. But for now, I won't want to accept that your mum is non-challant and disrespectful with lack of manners because every good "african" woman are uphold in high esteem. So the question boils down to you, were you really trained and taught the ethics, culture and norms of what it entails to be woman or you just decided to be an animal and lack manners?

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
jagjag:

I have been reading all your posts and from the look of things, we need to question your home training and you intellectual acumen of the African culture. Also, we need to question your mother. It is either you were train to be respectful and uphold the African culture as a woman but you refused to listen and learn or your mother is non-challant and which then follows down to you. But for now, I won't want to accept that your mum is non-challant and disrespectful with lack of manners because every good "african" woman are uphold in high esteem. So the question boils down to you, were you really trained and taught the ethics, culture and norms of what it entails to be woman or you just decided to be an animal and lack manners?

Ask your ancestors that question. I don't accommodate fools and their questions. If you had been well trained, your parents should have thought you not to ask people useless questions. Be gone now. You and your archaic African culture can take the back seat.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Ishilove:

If you had read the comments 'properly' as you claim, you would have seen where dragged my family first, before I let him know his parents were a disgrace for raising a wild animal like him. When you people see something wrong, learn to condemn it.

Anyway, I didn't read the rubbish he wrote after I sent him back to his poverty stricken, accursed lineage, so no, he didn't put me in any place. I've said my piece and have moved on. If it pains him so much he should go and stand in the rain and hug a live wire.

Anyone that quotes me again to say biased bullshit like you have done will collect stray bullet. That also includes you.
He did not drag your family, he only said he didn't feed under you or your parents which is very correct.

You said he can't talk to your face as if he feeds under you.

Stop claiming victim.

You first called his parents failure and he returned the favour which is not wrong.

Not every guy can take your shenanigans.

Stray bullets my foot.

Yes, you are biased and adamant to correction. That is the fact.

Everyone here knows you introduced parents into it.

And I love the guy for helping sending you home.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ishilove: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Strikethem:
He did not drag your family, he only said he didn't feed under you or your parents which is very correct.

You said he can't talk to your face as if he feeds under you.

Stop claiming victim.

You first called his parents failure and he returned the favour which is not wrong.

Not every guy can take your shenanigans.
https://www.nairaland.com/7214758/men-stop-setting-unnecessary-standards/22#114544883
So you didn't see this comment abi? Or you are just being deliberately mischievous? What does 'lazy, useless brother' mean in your village?

Kindly don't quote me again.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Ishilove:

https://www.nairaland.com/7214758/men-stop-setting-unnecessary-standards/22#114544883
So you didn't see this comment abi? Or you are just being deliberately mischievous? What does 'lazy, useless brother' mean in your village?

Kindly don't quote me again.
So show me in that comment where he called your parents failures.

He said and I quote ' I did not feed under you or your parents', so how is that an abuse?

So, your brother is your parents...

I repeat, you started it and you met someone who doesn't take shit.

That is the fact.

Who are you to tell me not to quote you again. If you don't want to be quoted, then get the Bleep out of nairaland.

No one will care about that since correction is alien to you.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ishilove: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Strikethem:
So show me in that comment where he called your parents failures.

He said and I quote ' I did not feed under you or your parents', so how is that an abuse?

So, your brother is your parents...

I repeat, you started it and you met someone who doesn't take shit.

That is the fact.

Who are you to tell me not to quote you again. If you don't want to be quoted, then get the Bleep out of nairaland.

No one will care about that since correction is alien to you.
When you drag any member of my family, your entire family will collect stray bullets. His family has collected from my hand and I've moved on. Whatever he said afterwards was not read...

You know what? Fvck this. Since reading and comprehension is a herculean task for you, I'm ending this conversation because interacting with you is threatening the wellbeing of my brain cells.

I'm henceforth ignoring you so intensely, you'll doubt your own existence. (I don't know if you understand what I wrote but I'll take the risk so that you don't dumb me down).

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Transcriber: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you not also see anything wrong with the woman's son watching his own mother sweep for him? undecided
the thing here is that "she raised her legs"

That is bleeping disrespectful, you should collect the broom and sweep that particular spot where you are at least
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Transcriber: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Wellington123: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Most Nigerian girls depend on their men for finance.. even the so called working class will save their money n be spending their man’s money saying a man’s money is sweeter but they forget that every culture has its advantage n disadvantage.. d disadvantage is that ladies in such culture have to be submissive, the men can cheat with impunity, the women have to do all d house chores etc but the Nigerian woman wants to get the advantages without the disadvantages forgetting that life doesn’t work like that because the life has unwritten rules.. the white ladies can claim feminism because they don’t have the mentality that a man’s money is sweeter.. they can date a man for years without taking any money from a man except flowers the man buys for her willingly. They go Dutch with their men on dates.. this is why their men behave themselves… Nigerian women are the real hypocrites here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by hatedisplace: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
shege45:
if you dad is lifting something heavy in my presence, would I sit there and ignore him?
Why did the man not help his mum?
That's a good sign to the girl to walk away from that relationship. The mother-in-law is a bad woman. And the so called son is a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by judedwriter(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It beats my imagination because these men will never meet half the standards they set for women. And I am not capping! They want virgins, but ain't virgins. They want a woman who can cook, clean, be a mistress in the bedroom and also a top-performing manager at work like Alakija, while they are under performers.

They can't meet half of what they set.

From all indicators, you are a perfectionist.

But the truth is, nobody is perfect!

An imperfect man Marries an imperfect woman and they live in an imperfect marriage.

But what makes an imperfect marriage work: LOVE!

That's seriously lacking today.

Love, the Bible says, covers a multitude of sins or imperfections. Marry for love, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Ishilove:

When you drag any member of my family, your entire family will collect stray bullets. His family has collected from my hand and I've moved on. Whatever he said afterwards was not read...

You know what? Fvck this. Since reading and comprehension is a herculean task for you, I'm ending this conversation because interacting with you is threatening the wellbeing of my brain cells.

I'm henceforth ignoring you so intensely, you'll doubt your own existence. (I don't know if you understand what I wrote but I'll take the risk so that you don't dumb me down).
When you were shouting he lives in slum as if you yourself live in Paris, you no know before?

Did your people feed him as he asked you.

So what is your usefulness to him that he can't talk anyhow to you?

Next time, you will learn how to communicate cos whether you like it or not, they will drag your family members and nothing you can do to that.

Maybe the person you are talking to is holder than you, so he will surely ask you to take it home to the person of his age.

Know this and know peace.

Not everyone will take shit.

Aunty, there is nothing in your brain cell, stop claiming what you are not.

You are just a low class.

I already ended the conversation with you because you are dragging me to your low level.

Shalom.

All these manner less girls self.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Strikethem: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2022
hatedisplace:

That's a good sign to the girl to walk away from that relationship. The mother-in-law is a bad woman. And the so called son is a sissy.
But the same girl will want the guy to give him money. You forgot the woman is the one that sponsored his son before the leeche meets him. And she doesn't want to show respect.

Una go tey for una papa house.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Transcriber:
the thing here is that "she raised her legs"

That is bleeping disrespectful, you should collect the broom and sweep that particular spot where you are at least
Her son too also raised his leg since he did not take the broom from her and she is his own guest. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Elporo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
kkins25:

Knowing what a man's family members can do, my father never bought anything in his name. he also bore it at the back of his mind that he would most likely die before her. So, it was common sense to put stuffs in her name. Not everybody comes from homes where two mad individuals marry each other.

I see.

Your paternal family is dysfunctional hence your father's decision to purchase his properties in his "wife's" name (bravo to ur old man grin). You might think this cute because you love your mother but it is still not the "way". I wonder how many billionaires purchased business, acquired bank accounts, shares and networked in their wives' names.

So many ways to use the money which can guarantee your children will be multi-millionaires before 21. Ever heard of trust funds, mutual funds, investment bankers. Especially today when you can reach Zurich with N100 worth of data. grin

If anything is in my wife's name it is her property - as per Nigerian law and she has the right to do with as she pleases.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by shege45: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
hatedisplace:

ok
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Transcriber: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Her son too also raised his leg since he did not take the broom from her and she is his own guest. undecided
you were there?

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Dshocker(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

That one sef follow.

Yes naaaa, you need to be submissive to your husband... Just surrender for peace to reign grin
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Transcriber:
you were there?
Was the son not present as his mother swept? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Transcriber: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was the son not present as his mother swept? undecided
where was that said in the pic?

Read what is in the pic, don't be delusional
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Transcriber:
where was that said in the pic?

Read what is in the pic, don't be delusional
Um... was the boy who told the story not there at the scene to have seen the girl literally lift her legs ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by MentalHades: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You still have time to debate with that thing?

1. Old layers, rumples, ironed, etc
2. Attacks on sexual organs it has never and will never see
3. Attacks on biological processes that females experience
4. Feeling superior based on the above
5. Immediately after, post bible quotes and contribute like a humble bible thumper

I told it that it is drunk on the nectar of stupidity/foolishness. The above points are its only talking points. Year in, year out. Just stupid imaginations. But can you blame it? It actually has fans. I heard it's an old frustrated man behind that handle. It has like 20 accounts dedicated to trying to deride female users. There's nothing new about it.

It's good that everyone can see how unwell it is. Told it that every interaction with it only proves it is unwell to a larger audience.

Expect more trash about sexual organs, about how sex that never happened happened, about the slackened vestibule it traveled through, and lots more. The only fluid in its body is sex fantasy. So pitiful.

The woman that destroyed it has destroyed it till tomorrow. Beautiful to watch its spasms everywhere. Very delusional character.

If not for your cowardice, you know my doors are wide open to receive all manners of quotes and mentions, but you always chose to go behind my back to make comments. Funny thing is, I always get to find out. You should have saved yourself the troubles if truly I wasn't worth it. But typing over a thousand letters over someone whom you claimed as nothing makes a mockery of your thought process.

You still haven't healed. Your genital track is still sore bruised from my last pillage.

THE FAT TOAD NOBODY WANTS:

Below are excerpts from your very own confessional posts about the real time, everyday rejections you face in real life.

First was from a female like you who perceived the stench from your personality and treated you like the ugly no-body that you are. You're so full of hate that you insulted every person in the room, including innocent clients who said nor did anything to you.

Even the mod you summoned to help push your toxicity to the public space at front page ignored you. He was more concerned about the general wellbeing of the wider population than the toxic narcissism from a lost and bitter soul.

BRATISLAVA:

When the customer care agent eventually stopped her rant, she ignored me to attend to the woman behind me. Perhaps I wasn't fat enough and as bearded as the woman....

Do you know this stupid customer care agent snapped at me to remove my phone battery and acted like I am supposed to know what she wants by merely looking at her ugly face?

PS: CC: L.a.l.a.s.t.ic.l.a.l.a or whoever the mod here is

Second was from a male. Though you were clearly closer to him on the queue but your were like a star-less planet -- dark, lifeless and opaque. Nothing feminine about you to draw his attention.

But there was a sweet soul way behind you, like the planet Venus, full of light. Her soul radiated through and she was called up ahead of you. She was a woman, a true one. You're BRATISLAVA, the swollen, gender compromised toad who got jealous.

BRATISLAVA:

I've had an argument with a bank customer care agent based on the person's rudeness. The man was flirting with a customer at the back and told her to come to the front.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Tobest94: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stop finding excuses for your lack of manners
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
23tayo:
Stop saying nonsense and let teach morals.she was sent away because her fiance mother was sweeping and she raised her legs,any sensible girl wouldnt do that.there is difrent between we r doing it together and go fo it,i ll be watching.she is an elder,even if she is not her potential mother inlaw,she should be able to offer her help.how will she or her father feel like if her own father is moving some loads and her fiancee just stood their and watch...women dont want to do anything anymore in this life,they are always looking for excuses to support their irrational thoughts.finacially dem no go work,domestics they stil no wan do,what exactly is the function a woman in our society,they just want guys to do all things and die.when she eventually becomes a mother and her son fiance do the same to her,i wonder what she ll do.

They are only meant to open toto for Bleep and inherit your property grin grin
Go for shopping in Dubai,then post pictures to pepper their fellowship members grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mcslize:

You are right. Most ladies that are above 30, I notice they always feel so vindictive and highly paranoid about men.
They always revolve their life gotten problems around men.
They feel every man passing by should bow to their biddings because they read somewhere on how women are princess cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.