Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice (35535 Views)

Lady Breaks Off Her Engagement With Her Abroad Boyfriend Because Of His Sister / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Okobola146: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Hi everyone, so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now, no issues. He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria.

The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down.
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad, that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough.

So which one is I want to use him to travel now??

I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff, that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling.

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue. Cos if it comes from me, then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad
Or how do I solve this issue??

Ps he has been U.S citizen from the beginning of our relationship.
Just didn’t accept cos he might be a serial killer or woman beater or something, I didn’t know him well enough.
forget about that guy, it's obvious that he doesn't want you around him, he sees you as an opportunist. Pray to God to give you, your own husband. In case you don't know seun Osewa is a single man, but very stingy.

5 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Positiveme2020: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
2dice01:
Choose from your plan B in nigeria and marry cool

Very correct, there is always a plan "B"
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by darediamond(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
chatinent:
Uncle met you. He said he wanted to marry you within four months while in Nigeria.

You said no. You said it was too early. You said you needed to know him better. You didn't even give him a timeframe as to when you think it's possible. No wahala.

Uncle travelled oversea. Some 24 months later, you are feeling insecure about what he'll be doing with ladies there and wants to settle down. Uncle is pissed off because he feels he had asked you before the abroad plan and you rejected because you wanted to seek God's info, but now he is abroad, you are certain he relocated from one estate in heaven.

Hanty, so you no know say man wey tell you e wan marry after three months of dating has no time for the long dating waiting process...and fit don marry within two years?

I know you didn't want to agree then so you wouldn't look cheap or desperate, but how can you look cheap then! No bi him suggest am? No bi him meet you? Una Naija girls tho. If you no fit marry am you tell the person, no bi say it's too early. It's too early for marriage but not too early for dating for two years? Na diploma? Na this same “I don't want to look cheap and desperate” don make Bisola turn 49 and all her prayer points don bi “God when.” Of course, because society has time to remember every lady out there unmarried and getting overripe.

Person propose to you, you reject am. How dare you propose now? You get mind o.

I no dey force you into marriage but if you mah know say he is marriageable, by now una for don marry with kids, probably with him overseas.

NOW, THAT'S YOUR OWN STORY. HERE'S WHAT I THINK HAPPENED:

You didn't want to marry him while in Nigeria because he seemed broke to you!

Na as you hear US later, oil begin commot your body.

You ladies are funny sometimes. You need revelation from God for six months to know if a not too wealthy guy is for you but a rich man is the answered prayer and your opportunity comes but once...and you feel the rich guy has no common sense? You feel he doesn't feel he is doing you a favour?

A lady who says she is not ready for marriage then that is now disturbing for marriage is actually inviting sb to use and dump her. If you say you aren't ready for marriage then, keep quiet until he asks again. Repeatedly saying it is suspicious abeg.

To me, dating is for marriage straight-up. Since I don't cheat, I no get time to come dey share girlfriend with dick-hungry Nigerian wild guys. Now imagine the girl disagreed and I come travel from that location she come dey yarn okoto later. No nah.

If you wanted to end it, you would have...na the abroad string wey dey make am difficult for you.

Believe me, if the true story is that you rejected his advances while in Nigeria but are now eager for marriage while he is abroad, you have been dating yourself....and will continue to be used by him...yet the one thing about you that will relocate abroad will be your imagination.

Uncle is now woke and has realized that after all, you aren't bringing anything to the table. I know you'll say you are the table. Well, you don't have table manners.

Please break up with him.
I have no option for peace.

Sorry, I don't mince words.
Have a nice century.

Oomo!!
Eeh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Alfabest07(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:

Before are they swimming in riches
you first throw the punch is what I'm showing you

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Michelle55 see wink

1 Like

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Marry a serious man my dear. Nothing is special about USA! You too can travel without him. See, if he is not serious, marry another man who loves you and wants to settle down with u. Working class only. Hope u too get a job sha? If not, forget marriage and look for job.

Exactly. Acting like USA na heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Kizzygentle: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Aunty if na Nigerian based u no go force the marriage.. Gold diggers.. As usual will say its not because of abroad but many Nigerian guys wey dey here wey u fit dey see face to face dey ask u out legit and u dey ignore..

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Mummypurity1: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
My sister don’t put ya head in what u cannot carry, it’s not easy my husband is based in America it’s 10 yrs now I got married,hmmm I wish! But what can I do!

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by begoniaa: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:
No.

Anytime you insult a female nairalander, I'll see it and report.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by SunMusk(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Nawa oooo some one ask for advice as turn to evening newspaper, some of us act as if we don't have sisters at home. We insult ladies anyhow in this forum . Like thy re not human beings. Even if you have disdain for some gender pls control urself. It is shameful. Guys u can be Alpha male with respect. If a man comes to marry any lady in your house or family d first thing we Nigerians ask is what is ur source of livelihood to know if he can feed our daughter or sister. This is what we teach our ladies at home. The guy get job. That will be question we will ask. Everyone do it. Y re people hypocrite. If you can't give advice just rest.

8 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by siofra(f): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

I'd rather deactivate than to report anyone. That's cowardice.

Besides, most of the Mods here are feminists and SIMPs. To report a female here is meaningless.

Na so! grin

Don't worry. It's me and you on this forum.
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by merits(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
chatinent:
Uncle met you. He said he wanted to marry you within four months while in Nigeria.

You said no. You said it was too early. You said you needed to know him better. You didn't even give him a timeframe as to when you think it's possible. No wahala.

Uncle travelled oversea. Some 24 months later, you are feeling insecure about what he'll be doing with ladies there and wants to settle down. Uncle is pissed off because he feels he had asked you before the abroad plan and you rejected because you wanted to seek God's info, but now he is abroad, you are certain he relocated from one estate in heaven.

Hanty, so you no know say man wey tell you e wan marry after three months of dating has no time for the long dating waiting process...and fit don marry within two years?

I know you didn't want to agree then so you wouldn't look cheap or desperate, but how can you look cheap then! No bi him suggest am? No bi him meet you? Una Naija girls tho. If you no fit marry am you tell the person, no bi say it's too early. It's too early for marriage but not too early for dating for two years? Na diploma? Na this same “I don't want to look cheap and desperate” don make Bisola turn 49 and all her prayer points don bi “God when.” Of course, because society has time to remember every lady out there unmarried and getting overripe.

I no dey force you into marriage but if you mah know say he is marriageable, by now una for don marry with kids, probably with him overseas.

You ladies are funny sometimes. You need revelation from God for six months to know if a not too wealthy guy is for you but a rich man is the answered prayer and your opportunity comes but once...and you feel the rich guy has no common sense? You feel he doesn't feel he is doing you a favour?

A lady who says she is not ready for marriage then that is now disturbing for marriage is actually inviting sb to use and dump her. If you say you aren't ready for marriage then, keep quiet until he asks again. Repeatedly saying it is suspicious abeg.

To me, dating is for marriage straight-up. Since I don't cheat, I no get time to come dey share girlfriend with dick-hungry Nigerian wild guys. Now imagine the girl disagreed and I come travel from that location she come dey yarn okoto later. No nah.

If you wanted to end it, you would have...na the abroad string wey dey make am difficult for you.

Believe me, if the true story is that you rejected his advances while in Nigeria but are now eager for marriage while he is abroad, you have been dating yourself....and will continue to be used by him...yet the one thing about you that will relocate abroad will be your imagination.

Uncle is now woke and has realized that after all, you aren't bringing anything to the table. I know you'll say you are the table. Well, you don't have table manners.

Have a nice century.

Brother you know get joy fah,see as you scattered everything for here.Don't make somebody commits suicide fa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by jasminer: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's even special about these diasporan guys that they start behaving like mini gods? I don't even rate most of them. They always feel every girl out there wants to use them as a means to an end when no even send you.

If you like, be the son of Donald Trump, if I no rate you, I no rate you. If I were you, I would break up with him because he's a time waster, disrespectful and feels too important.

I don't rate them at all.
Chat me up with a foreign number and I'll leave you on read for at least 3days first.
The serious ones among them are usually the ones that have failed marriages to Oyibo women. But me I definitely don't want any evening newspaper / left over man grin grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Hanty why didn't you quickly accept his proposal when he had nothing?

Abroad kee u dia!

3 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by begoniaa: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Hahaha! 3 months is not enough for you. But 2 years plus is enough for you to settle down. Just say you raised the question when you realize that you are not getting younger. grin.
It's not his fault at all. Since you refused his proposal because you think of him as a rapist and a serial killer he also will think of you pushing a proposal at this time after 2 years delay as an opportunity to jaapa.

Shame women for jumping at marriage, shame women for taking their time to study whom they want to marry.

What else is new? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by seunak2016: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Hi everyone, so me and my bf have been dating for 2years + now, no issues. He’s in the states and I am in Nigeria.

The problem started when I started talking about marriage cos I want to settle down.
Now he told me he feels I want to use him to travel abroad, that statement really pissed me off because at the beginning of the relationship he was the one that wanted to marry like 3months after we started but I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know him enough.

So which one is I want to use him to travel now??

I feel like maybe because I keep talking about the marriage stuff, that’s why he thinks it’s because of traveling.

I’m thinking it’s only break up that can solve the issue. Cos if it comes from me, then that’s a clear message I’m not dating for abroad
Or how do I solve this issue??

Ps he has been U.S citizen from the beginning of our relationship.
Just didn’t accept cos he might be a serial killer or woman beater or something, I didn’t know him well enough.
did you smash each other while you are dating before the guy travel or you are proofing hard-to-get bulshi.t GAME ? thinking you don't want to portray yourself as cheap? if you chop the guy money and denied him sex while he was around then you are already loser because the guy won't consider you again now he's far in states . for your own good, find another man and try process your travel to US together then forget the one on ground

1 Like

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Enuguguy: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
I met my girlfriend in May and we are getting married in November
I can't date a girl beyond 6months
6months is even too much a time
How can a guy abroad date you for 2yrs..you carry his kidney?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by CHoccolaTE: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
First set of replies on this thread is just a bunch of frustrated, poverty striken guys that don't want women to live comfortable lives when they are still broke.

Op DON'T answer them abeg.

And personally I will advice you to leave that abroad guy, he isn't serious about you. If he truly wants to marry you he wouldn't be complaining about your wanting to join him abroad. He doesn't want you living near him that's why he had an issue with your going to him abroad.

Even if you end up getting married, he might ask you to stay behind in Nigeria so he can continue frolicking with different women or doing God knows what abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Savonchi(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Jesuse .. cybersexually harassment
siofra:

You're a very insincere person. I told you to show me where I insulted you and you're bringing up another thing.

My beef is with you. I have never reported you when you insult Nigerian girls I ignore but when you insult me directly, that's the only time I report.

So because the breast is not big, that's why it's okay to cybersexually harass me. I swear this you people's mentality ehn, very disgusting! angry

I'll continue mentioning you when you type rubbish.
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Michelle55: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Cutehector:
Michelle55 see wink
Lol... What did I do biko? Ain't doing that LDR thingy again. It's either we are living together as couples or we ain't doing the commitment thingy at all. cheesy
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by begoniaa: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
You don't expect me to start digging posts searching for where you insulted yourself.

I got no beef with anyone including you. I insult no one, rather, I say things without minding who suffers it. That's me.

Breast is part of the body, why do you feel offended when I mentioned your left breast? Will you be offended if I mention your eyes or nose?

I got a lengthy ban cos of you and I wouldn't want you to mention or tag me if you're not ready to take what you dish. Thank you

grin grin grin So na ban dey pain this e-goat like this? Kai. Siofra, well done. You think she's done shit reporting you, just wait 'til I start doing same too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by CHoccolaTE: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Aunty if na Nigerian based u no go force the marriage.. Gold diggers.. As usual will say its not because of abroad but many Nigerian guys wey dey here wey u fit dey see face to face dey ask u out legit and u dey ignore..

Who told you guys are asking her out and she is ignoring them?
How do you people reason sef?

Just typing nonsense everytime to bash women.

6 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by merits(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Your boyfriend is a real nigga. He knows you're a cheap girl and you don't have value just like ₦5.

You're talking as if you're a faithful girlfriend... Why can't you go settle down with Kunle that stays in Ikorodu? or Kareem that stays in Mushin?

Wait... If the guy was in Nigeria will you date him?? Because he stays abroad you wanna force him to come settle down with a "thing" like you.

Madam, go and marry that guy who stays in Ajegunle that has been disturbing you.. And leave that America dude alone.

Worthless wh*res everywhere.

Hahaha haba easy bro,The Ajegunle guy no dey vision record for her,she wants ready made guy for sure.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cutehector:
how can i like this 1000times

Narrow minded immature guy like you, you wan like the comment? You have low self esteem!!! Tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Zonefree(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
begoniaa:

grin grin grin So na ban dey pain this e-goat like this? Kai. Siofra, well done. You think she's done shit reporting you, just wait 'til I start doing same too.
Try again, satan

1 Like

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Kaysalas(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
chatinent:

Have a nice century.

Bros! You wicked O! Indeed, you don't mince words wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
seunak2016:
did you smash each other while you are dating before the guy travel or you are proofing hard-to-get bulshi.t GAME ? thinking you don't want to portray yourself as cheap? if you chop the guy money and denied him sex while he was around then you are already loser because the guy won't consider you again now he's far in states . for your own good, find another man and try process your travel to US together then forget the one on ground

I know you are still single in your parents' house, relationship is not marriage! Use your cockroach sense for once.
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by ashawopikin(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
So u think say u dey serious relationship? The only person taking the relationship serious is you, the guy don move on since, you should too

4 Likes

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by seunak2016: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mummypurity1:
My sister don’t put ya head in what u cannot carry, it’s not easy my husband is based in America it’s 10 yrs now I got married,hmmm I wish! But what can I do!
so your husband can't process your documents to cone and meet him in his 10yrs stay ? what about UK then he can easily cross to UK from US and spend like a month with you before you return to Nigeria and he can return to US as well. na wa for some men but he's definitely Bleep.ing another woman in US , you are free to enjoy yourself madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by syntekelite(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
Your boyfriend is a real nigga. He knows you're a cheap girl and you don't have value just like ₦5.

You're talking as if you're a faithful girlfriend... Why can't you go settle down with Kunle that stays in Ikorodu? or Kareem that stays in Mushin?

Wait... If the guy was in Nigeria will you date him?? Because he stays abroad you wanna force him to come settle down with a "thing" like you.

Madam, go and marry that guy who stays in Ajegunle that has been disturbing you.. And leave that America dude alone.

Worthless wh*res everywhere.

Na wa ohhh..una dey savage sha.. abeg take am easy,she just need advice.. grin
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by GustoAfrica: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Have him commit before he leave and get a discounted wedding videos
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/
Re: Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice by begoniaa: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Try again, satan

grin Just you watch and see.

You want to start behaving and faking one calmness? How you go survive if you do not insult Naija women? Like the daily dose of blunt that you take? Make I bend if no you insult before this month finish.

Na ordinary ban dey pepper am. Yet he go dey make mouth, dey form James Bond.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.