Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49030 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
He hacked the girls WhatsApp and saw there chat, but acted like he didn't see anything, but the girl still told him, she said she couldn't hide it

MartinsD12:

This story is fake and a big lie , look at it a reverend father book a girl in a hotel never bleep the girl what nonsense how did the op know he only sucked breast, cuddle and kissed what a nonsense cooked up stories by this op.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
My brother no be me ooo

jimb:
bros I know say na you get this matter and you dey call your guy..?

e dey happen every now, rev father , pastor ,cathcist, evangelist all man dey knack on code.

there's a way I do any one I catch..

just dm me, so you can tell me all you know.

and we could become good paddies.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by MartinsD12(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
He hacked the girls WhatsApp and saw there chat, but acted like he didn't see anything, but the girl still told him, she said she couldn't hide it

I don't believe the story especially the kiss and not bleep
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2022
I advised him to keep nacking the girl but look for another girlfriend

Psalmistproject:
Me I hate wastage.

Keep the girl still but only for knacks and money making.
Use her to set up the Rev father and cash out then dump her .

She had it coming....
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Very bad

juman:
Forgive her.
She need to break away from the rev father if not she go born baby for him.

Some rev father have children with baby mamas.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm

Doctortest:
Tori Olohun ( am not a Yoruba boy )
What kind of simpletons are this ‘ for FFF sake.....
What do I even need to say .....
See the rope is already on her neck till time memorial , she and the so called Nigerian man of god. In the end dem go nack, it must happen now or in the nearest future
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Salamander319(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Dshocker:

My guy, i can swear they already had sex, but has deleted that part in other not to anger her guy friend, abi na boyfriend wey you call am.

A cheating partner should be forgiven, but never to be accepted back into the relationship.

Exactly the same tactics my ex used then B4 I caught her
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by MITCHELL96: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Maobichek:

A girl can kiss you, allow you suck her breast, cuddle you but will say no to penetration. The truth is that she cheated on her boyfriend but some girls can allow do somethings but won't allow you penetrate oh! She may actually be saying the truth.

Yeah, that's true, but it rarely happens

A girl will either say no if she doesn't really like you or surprised how you managed to even get her undressed, laid or any stuff like that.

The only set of girls that I can believe are the virgins, and that's on probability and you can't tell me the OP's girlfriend is a Virgin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
I reject it, it can never be me.. I go just go disgrace the father for church

Onucs:
Your friend or u grin

In my opinion, if she really came clean without being persuaded, it then means that she really does regret her actions. u should forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Offering money

juman:
Rev fathers shower ladies with gifts.
They have some money to waste and bleep many of those ladies.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
That's what i told the guy

abbasajao:
I don't want to call you and your friend name but the girl might not be saying the truth about bleeping.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Nigeria girls

Moh247:
Infidelity is infidelity as long as she gave her attention to the Reverend, also kissed him, and allowed him sick her breast sleeping together in the same hotel room

She already cheated.

Forgiveness is up to her... If she is willing to earn back your trust
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Mercylucii: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
She told her guy about what happened, the guy has also confirmed what she said is the truth, but he's confuse on what to do now

with the way you are responding and countering some response, the story sounds more like yours�
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2022
No be small thing oo

orijo1980:
My dear pastor is financially flamboyant than you ladies of know are DayZ depend on naira so na you cup of tea
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by osazsky(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments
since she helped the poor rev father pls forgive her..when mine did same I immediately forgave her...at least it was a holy sperm that was splashed inside wat if it where that of a tout or conductor u should be very happy oga
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2022
I asked him to keep fucking her and look for a better girl

Doctorgid:
He should forgive her and marry her as soon as possible. Is that not what you want to hear?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ekaF(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgiveness is irrelevant here.
She's clearly not commitment material.

Enjoy your time with her.
Collect your share
When you don beleful just move on.

Let other guys get their share too.
Don't be stingy

FYI:
No man that truly respects himself commits to a cheating woman.
The question is:
What type of man are you?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Correct bro

Dshocker:

My guy, i can swear they already had sex, but has deleted that part in other not to anger her guy friend, abi na boyfriend wey you call am.

A cheating partner should be forgiven, but never to be accepted back into the relationship.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by gbassa: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2022
It is possible the reverend father did not bleep her. I can relate with my own experience way back 2003. I had a friend(girl) who I met through my friend's girlfriend. I used to go out some times with them and we became close. She had a boyfriend who I did not know. One day, I invited her to my house and gave her a brand new Nokia phone as her phone was bad. She was grateful and thanked me. I started kissing her and took off her top and bra and sucked her boobs. When I wanted to put my hands down into her pussy and start fingering her, she asked me to stop and pushed my hands away. I respected myself and left her alone. I went for NYSC after some days and moved on with my life as I met a girl who used to live close to my house in PH and we became best friends during and after the service year. I did not marry her because of her church life style.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
He's seeing your replies

Victor2707:
Send her away to go continue cheating with the Reverend father.

Don't ever forgive a woman who cheated on you. She will cheat on you again because she knows you are a fool and will forgive her again.

Find yourself another woman.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by chatinent: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Smiles
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Pootle:
tell that your friend that i wanna see him...was she wet while been sucked

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Is a true story

Holluwhakemmy:
Not a True story
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Some girls are very stupid

kiss
robinso01:
This reminded me of a corper, she was dating a reverend father and a co corper,but got pregnant for the rev father then and wanted to put it on the corper's neck. The guy rejected it because he knew about the rev father. The lady later aborted it.
I don't just knw what is wrong with girls. How can you be dating someone u can't get married to and people must not know about that you are dating.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by tony5(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Let the guy forgive her but with the promise of cutting off the reverend father... Some MOD needs to be banned sha
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm

aklion:
If I have learnt anything in life. Despite any wrong doings and the decision you might wanna take afterwards. Don't take it for granted that the victim was able to open up her misdeeds to you. Telling you about it means she is sorry and asking for your forgiveness... You might not trust her again but respect her for telling you her fuckup. True is better and a stop to it than continuous lies and continue in the act... Reason before taking decisions... Peace!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2022
That's true

Maobichek:

A girl can kiss you, allow you suck her breast, cuddle you but will say no to penetration. The truth is that she cheated on her boyfriend but some girls can allow do somethings but won't allow you penetrate oh! She may actually be saying the truth.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmmm that will be too harsh

wunmi590:

Brother, please I beg you in the name of God, I'm a Catholic but these kind of things are not good to the hearing..

Please expose the Rev. Fr. so as to save other members from entering into his trap again...

When he knows he can't handle being called a priest, she should have been a normal pastor than to disgrace the church...

If you can't, please give me his name and his parish, let me petition him and write to either his bishop or archbishop.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Nawa ooo

emanobis:
Forgiveness is something you must exhibit, not just for an offender; but for you own inner peace.
Secondly, for a girl to summon enough courage and boldness to spend a night with another man is completely bad, with an ordained priest...dtz something else.
Any right thinking lady shouldn't even dream of threading such path at all.
My candid advice...move on with her and be ready to share in the divine punishment that follows her.
You dare not do such with a Priest...you DON'T
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Cerberus(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Lol na only unleavened bread she go chop cheesy
Exkandayee:
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Shaev7(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Story get as e be sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.