Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44454 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
well.. if you don't give 2 shits how other people's sisters were raised then don't mention their sisters. Jeeeeez! rape is wrong especially raping a minor. calm da fork down! Your blood pressure must be so high, the rapist as i read has being jailed so what da fork more do you want?

Yes, I don't care how they were brought up. But he called her "bitter" for swearing for a man that raped her child. Please, you too answer, if your daughter or any female close to you or you yourself was r^ped, is swearing too much of a reaction?

It was his comment that begged my questions. No be say I insult am... did I?

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

I have seen you are a low life dog and harlot who invite different men to her house for sex hence exposing a girl child like Princess.

Fortunately my mama did a wonderful Job so my sister never experience such and she happily married with her family in the UK.

I don't do mama/parent insults is for lowlife and gutter dwellers like you dollybird.....fix your miserable life and stop quoting me.

When you done being unfortunate after been raped cos of indomie and egg .......u can go engage your fellow teens dumbo.

I wondered, why mention people's mother and sisters? that indicates the kinda low esteemed individual that person is.

In a very redundant bid to condemn the rape of one female but degrading other females like people's sisters and mothers. Alot of idiots on this forum.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

I honestly was just fed up of the whole Baba Ijesha crucifixion on social media by most of these women who have their own skeletons in their cupboards.

The man has been sentenced to jail, what more do they want? If you show pity for Baba Ijesha, they'll call you a rape apologist as if we too don't have sisters at home.

Honestly, guys need to judge and condemn women more cos they don't spare men at all. These are the same women that buy charms online to lock men down and do all sorts of evil things! Something men can never try.

What the man did is terribly wrong and he has been jailed so what else.

Maybe she want them to give him death by hanging.....a useless woman who bring different men to her house for sex.

If it was abroad that girl will have be taken from her because she is an irresponsible parent who is exposing the girl too much.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by DJInfluence: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Itiswell5:
Let her take it easy, she has already gotten what she wanted
More like what the accused deserved. I had a similar feelings when I heard the interview with that guy and how he was saying he supports the accused baffles me. How can you support anyone found guilty of sexually molesting a minor? In Nigeria we take certain things to be normal. In a civilised society this child molester supporter will be blacklisted by film producers and artists.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
DJInfluence:
More like what the accused deserved. I had a similar feelings when I heard the interview with that guy and how he was saying he supports the accused baffles me. How can you support anyone found guilty of sexually molesting a minor? In Nigeria we take certain things to be normal. In a civilised society this child molester supporter will be blacklisted by film producers and artists.
Agreed but princess too failed in parenting.

Infact she meant to lose the child custody in working countries.

This woman brings different men to her house exposing the young girl.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
Bitter woman

She is a frustrated woman clearly........God have already fought for you what else.

Guys stay away from ladies who are quick to curse oooo.....they have mental issues like this one.

Guys pls I beg you in the name of God those of you still planning to marry stay away from this type of woman. See as she is manufacturing curse and bitterness like someone manufacturing zobo drink.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
effixy:

Pele oo Americana Ode..

Let us know what you people want after court judgment ����
One of them here.
IQ less than that of an house fly. Paedophile MOFO

A man like Baba ijesha will get hold of your female child.

Ase

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by DJInfluence: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Agreed but princess too failed in parenting.

Infact she meant to lose the child custody in working countries.

This woman brings different men to her house exposing the young girl.
Agreed. That it took her this long to know and only with the help of surveillance video.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Adesina18111(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Silence is always the best answer for fools like you lipsrsealed

Flamzey00:

E Bleep your mama or your sister before? Ewo ni gbogbo oro

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
When you were raped did your father/brother killed every men in your area or your mum rented loud speaker or did video cursing every one

I no you are very dumb but for the sake of ur children atleast don't add foolishness and stupidity to your dumbness.

Only a foolish stupid dumb person will ask such a question......hope use get now dumbo.

grin You see the difference between me and you? You want to spin it back on my head. I was not coming from a mischievous place, and neither do I consider your questions mischievous even as you used the word "when."

So I will answer you with all my full mouth: I will do more than ORDINARY SWEARING and everything within my capability to any lowlife that happen to molest me or any female close to me. Yes, if it so happens, my male relatives would kill for me if they can. Satisfied?

*passes the mic back* Now, do us the honours and answer the reputable community of NL those worthy questions. smiley

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Yes, I don't care how they were brought up. But he called her "bitter" for swearing for a man that raped her child. Please, you too answer, if your daughter or any female close to you or you yourself was r^ped, is swearing too much of a reaction?

It was his comment that begged my questions. No be say I insult am... did I?
Again, don't mention his sisters or mother! I can understand you may be emotional about the rape issue, but every female should not be raped, including his sisters, people do this wrong thing asking this questions (i know it is rhetorical) "if it was you, your sister, your mother or your sister" how would you feel, it is emotional blackmail.. my sister may not be in an environment where she runs the risks of being raped but some other females may be. Every female should not be raped to make others feel better or to balance it.

I don't think you did but he might feel insulted just like you felt when he called the woman bitter. It is about feelings and every feeling counts. And No! Swearing isn't too much of a reaction from a hurt mother.

Rape is wrong. Worst thing ever,
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
chris51:

In a civilized nation baba ijesha could have been given more years to cool in kirikiri.
Nigeria is not civilized. That's why Nnamdi Kanu always refer to Nigeria as a jungle where the strong prey on the weak and poor grin

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Hespee93: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stevenson20:
If curse dey dey that effective, all our polithiefcians especially Buhari for don delete

Do you know the amount of human blood they are using to wash away the curse?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

What the man did is terribly wrong and he has been jailed so what else.

Maybe she want them to give him death by hanging.....a useless woman who bring different men to her house for sex.

If it was abroad that girl will have be taken from her because she is an irresponsible parent who is exposing the girl too much.

Honestly! How can you use a minor as sexual bait, just to lure and gather evidence against a man? In a saner country, Princess would also serve some years in jail.

Also, he never raped the girl in the video, but he was guilty of molesting an underage girl by touching her sexually, which we all condemn...

The law has taken its course, people should learn from it and move on, not to keep ranting and cursing online!

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
you this student will you shut up
U this useless troll Satanist, I done catch you here again,,,,I dey follow u already

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Flamzey00(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adesina18111:
Silence is always the best answer for fools like you lipsrsealed

The same silence that made you and your entire family unfortunate. God and sleep fam
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by naija4life247: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Originality007:
if after watching that ijesha and The girl leak, and u still support Ijesa because he is a star, I can say u are pervert.

No one here supports that useless Ijesha who I believe should have gotten more years imprisonment, but that bitter and frustrated witch should go and sit down and get a life. It's not anybody's fault that her marriage lasted just three weeks. It's also nobody's fault that Baba Ijesha fuccked her, jilted her, and then moved over to fuccked her foster daughter whom she has been pimping for money.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by BeanmanX(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
AishatJumoke:
you this student will you shut up
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19
Insulting Nairalanders,,,,defaming and using alternate accounts

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:
I actually understand her pains... We should be ferocious with child molesters...

We are all abusing her because that girl was not our blood.
Imagine if baba Ijesha molested your early teenage sister, daughter, cousin, or even friend...

If we deprive our young ones of protection and justice because we should not loud the matter...

Then our society shouldn't complain about lack of justice and government's protection or security....

What is all this now? Shebi justice had been served already? What else does she want? If she wants to rain curses, let her do it face to face with yomi fabiyi now, why is she disturbing the internet with curses?
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Delaw135:
Rest joor. Nobody b saint.. the man has been jailed, then what else does she want..

If you are not ready to answer my questions, pick a number and get in line, please, lorve.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rape apologists

No consideration for the small girl who’s life was ruined here
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
She’s a witch because?
naija4life247:

No one here supports that useless Ijesha who I believe should have gotten more years imprisonment, but that bitter and frustrated witch should go and sit down and get a life. It's not anybody's fault that her marriage lasted just three weeks. It's also nobody's fault that Baba Ijesha fuccked her, jilted her, and then moved over to fuccked her foster daughter whom she has been pimping for money.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

Honestly! How can you use a minor as sexual bait, just to lure and gather evidence against a man? In a saner country, Princess would also serve some years in jail.

Also, he never raped the girl in the video, but he was guilty of molesting an underage girl by touching her sexually, which we all condemn...

The law has taken its course, people should learn from it and move on, not to keep ranting and cursing online!
That slum dog asking me questions won't want to talk about this ooo

Isn't in this country some women use there daughter as sex slaves including minors.....I no a woman in ikorodu who give her twin daughters to men for money this girls are barely 15yr old.

Baba ijesha did something everyone is against and he is in jail....... why go about cursing people after that.....isn't that sign of someone who is really troublesome.

She obviously want attention and drama.

You are calling people names and placing curse on them while holding a bible.and that slum dog till is normal....isn't that a disgrace to Christianity.

Well is easy to no ghetto bitches....they supports one another madness.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by fatboyslym007: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

What is all this now? Shebi justice had been served already? What else does she want? If she wants to rain curses, let her do it face to face with yomi fabiyi now, why is she disturbing the internet with curses?

Because the internet disturbed her...
She didn't speak for a while, so what prompted her to speak?

Anyway how much you buy petrol for your area?

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Arysexy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why do most Yorubas especially the white garment church members always curse curse and curse as if they are God. Where is forgiveness in their Christianity?

Their level of greatness is dependent on how well they can curse.

This is troubling
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by babzo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
shadrach77:
This Princess is an extremely horrible person inside-out. That's why she is being avoided like a leper in the entertainment industry. Here is someone who married and the marriage lasted three weeks!!!

Okay Baba Ijesha misbehaved but why did she have to ruin his life just to pay him back for jilting her?

Then she still had the audacity to come out and start portraying herself like the victim. In a sane environment she would have been behind bars too cause the girl's abuse was due to her negligence/neglect cry

Ruin his life? That's why Nigeria and most of the black race is the way.it is. We have little understanding of justice nor law and order. Same way these Nigerians will go to an embassy and be denied visa or go abroad and be stopped by a police man for breaking the speed limit ( punishable by an ordinary fine) and starting begging throwing away their dignity; thinking they are in Nigeria or dealing with Nigerian officials.

A man molested a child on video that everyone saw and people are attacking the person who exposed him.

If the industry is avoiding her, it's because that industry is composed of people with no morals nor the fear of God.

Shame on ANYONE who defends rapists and child molesters.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

grin You see the difference between me and you? You want to spin it back on my head. I was not coming from a mischievous place, and neither do I consider your questions mischievous even as you used the word "when."

So I will answer you with all my full mouth: I will do more than ORDINARY SWEARING and everything within my capability to any lowlife that happen to molest me or any female close to me. Yes, if it so happens, my male relatives would kill for me if they can. Satisfied?

*passes the mic back* Now, do us the honours and answer the reputable community of NL those worthy questions. smiley
If calling people names and placing curse on them is how you react to something you already gotten a victory over then I pity the unfortunate man who will end up with you ooo.

Please just fix your life for the sake of your children.....we want lovely children not bitter ones in this country.

Slum dog.

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Isn't in this country who use there daughter as sex slaves including minors.....I no a woman in ikorodu who give her twin daughters to men for money this girls are barely 15yr old.

Baba ijesha did something everyone is against and he is in jail....... why go about cursing people after that.....isn't that sign of someone who is really troublesome.

You are calling people names and placing curse on them and that slum dog till is normal.

Please report the said woman cos the society needs to start calling out women more, so all these rubbish can end...

The e-diot has already used her head to carry her load. Èpè ni n pa elepe, asasi ni n pa alasasi!
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Ohhh, I am scared. undecided

As I don quote you again, watin come happen? My questions touch your nerve?

Answer me o. I dey wait. If na you some bunch of men gangr*pe, and your mama swear for them, even after they've been sentenced, you go call your mama bitter?

It is always sweet insulting other women, but when the women in your lives get mentioned, you all will start bleating and calling fire and brimstone.

You are wrong , you have no right to refer to his mother in such manner no matter what.

First of, the victim wasn't gang raped baba ijesha was wrong and he had been sentenced, if the mother wanted to rain curses after the verdict, she should go and face yomi fabiyi physically and do the needful if she wasn't trying to chase clout with the issue, why disturbing the internet space with curses.

Facing yomi fabiyi and raining curses on him would make the curses more effective than doing it on the internet.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Adesina18111(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Flamzey00:

The same silence that made you and your entire family unfortunate. God and sleep fam
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by fatboyslym007: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

Isn't in this country who use there daughter as sex slaves including minors.....I no a woman in ikorodu who give her twin daughters to men for money this girls are barely 15yr old.

You are calling people names and placing curse on them and that slum dog till is normal.

Please, report this woman urgently for prompt investigation... It's only right justice shouldn't be skewed...

But how we go find justice for people who marry 10-16 year olds...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Shows His Matching Cars (photo) / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68