Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56438 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by OneKinGuy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Like somone said, pay some guys and stage another ambush
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by wolebest: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Next time, make sure you throw her in the mix to make her get harassed too. It will drive some sense into her and passers by will definitely intervene.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by jmoore(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fabricated stories to lure victims that you may scam.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Sheyi4432: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
How you dey make the 30k abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by overdrive(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Mehn mostly it's sports betting arbitrage that I do. I've got some apps on dis fone that makes it easier. Apps u can't get on any appstore

Kindly share the apps please.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Xheegs: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mehn, you don't need to break up with her.
That's to the extreme, just act up a little when ever she calls you that again.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Oceanblaze(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?
People like ona nai them dey beat die for free,you are really a coward... you're a woman dating another another woman...lesbian like you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Tzar(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dump her insensitive ass! She is not worth it.

ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by esanmantruth: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are you not a coward? That is the meaning of your action towards those people. She is right before you will go and fool yourself more.

Ahmed0336:
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by marshalcarter: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Do u play betting?
Bro....I do play betting....help a brother biko... ASUU don show me shege

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by mediclife1987(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Please can you share with us what he told you to do next time such happens?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by mediclife1987(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antihypocrite:
Lalastic move this tin go front page make people know say akwa ibom is not safe after all. I have been hearing lots of similar stories these days. Last week dose boys collect person keke

And here I was planning to go to Ikom for Cross-River go work.

These SS states don cast abeg...
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's the same thing they did to my friend at udo udo ma in uyo, she was accused of dating their nonsense leader and ran away with some amount of money, they tried dragging her away to rape her, and properly steal some money from her, she was so smart, she sat on the floor and refused to follow them, they did not allow her to talk each time people came to ask what happened, they kept on interrupting her untill no one could believe her own side of the story, when those people left, they started beating her, and even collected most of her valuables, the finally dragged her out of the scene because no one could help her nor believe her, she asked them what they wanted,they told her they want to Bleep her, so she told them to allow her walk on her own, when she was been free, she ran as fast as her leg could carry her, then she jumped on a moving Keke.
That was how God saved her, she later involved the police who looked for them till today, none was found
Those cultists properly wanted money to pay their dues
And my advice for u ladies, if a group of guys approach u immediately and they look like people that can hurt u, don't waste more time, but try as much as possible to live there immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by enonche85(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
DonNeon:

Nice write-up, since you scaled through without been hurt, you ain't a coward, as for your babe, do with her whatever pleases you.....

Abeg what do you do with your phone that fetches you 30k a week....help a brother as ASUU and FG wan frustrate their head

na the most interesting part of the story be that. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by swissgoldenpro2: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wow, this is serious
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by enonche85(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Yell at them and get in the midst of people. Never ever stop for them to close in on u.

Very true. never stop for them in such situations, until you get to where there is a proper crowd.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Ppp1p: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don’t be a simp for love
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
I think you should call it quits. This is not because she called you a coward. It's because she failed to understand the seriousness of the situation you were in. You were a dead man walking in that situation. For her to turn it into a joke is callous, to say the least. Every man in that country needs a woman who is tuned in, all the time, and hence may be able to find a way out of a dangerous situation such as the one you found yourself in. She could have made a difference in that situation as her presence would have made those standing by to question the veracity of what was happening, as women are more easily believed than men.

You also did not handle that situation well. It is always better to lose a phone and stay alive. Hope is for the living. As you said, we do not know why the situation did not result in death or significant physical harm. It may be that the group of criminals were just starting and hence were still unsure of their modus operandi. You were fortunate.

I visited in 2013 and was driving when the Police stopped me. When they didn't have anything to hold me on, they asked that we go to a more secluded area so they would take some money from me as bribe. The woman with me came out of the car and refused. She bluntly told the Police that we will all die right there rather than she allow them take me to a secluded place. They left with their guns only after my security team who were cut off by traffic, caught up with us. But at least, she bought me time. Naturally, I swore never to set foot in that country since then and I don't miss it for even one thing.

I don't know how you guys survive day by day. But it is important each of you understand that you are living in something worse than a war zone. You should take appropriate action as you go about your daily living. A war zone is far better than Nigeria. In a war zone, you get a sense of the danger zones and try to stay away from them. In Nigeria, everywhere and nearly everyone is a danger zone.

ublight:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Baba howfar, abeg show me way as par how you make 30k weekly nau.. Eyen uka ke ndo o
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Like somone said, pay some guys and stage another ambush
Just to impress a woman?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Anny505(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bro, sorry for your experience though....you for tell dem say Zamani na your cousin oo since they said they're Vikings
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Anny505(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
E sure say na king Boro you go tell for nwaniba cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DDigisol: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Done with her because she joked with you, are you a sadist?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by kriss27(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Thank God you were save
Please what do you do with your phone that fetches you money weekly?I interested please
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Exodora: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
galantjoe:
Discretion is a better part of Valor

If your girlfriend called u coward, whether jokingly or seriously, you have to assess the situation to assume that she planned with those guys to harass you.

Fear woman. Avoid her as you avoid cobra
You have an evil mind come out of it. She was scared too otherwise explain the tears.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

hello brother, please what business do you engage with on your phone I am interested Is it advertising??
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by bittertruth1234: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don't break up with her. She was joking
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by damoobaba: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Am only interested in how you make 30-40k with your phone weekly
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Olam09(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Ode.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Perocom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Yell at them and get in the midst of people. Never ever stop for them to close in on u.

And the part that says your phone fetches u 30-40k, that info is quite interesting, pls may i know how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.