Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56422 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Card7: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?

I'm gonna be frank with you sir, if after asking her to move away just to ensure her safety and she stood and was helpless in even trying to save you and after managing to escape, all she could say was sure insensitive statement, that's a very disappointing thing.

You just escaped possible death and that's a brave move sir. Imagine if you had stood and fight and you got killed, then will she call you a hero?!

The issue of whether you should break up with her or not is up to you sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Beware of scammers
DonNeon:

Nice write-up, since you scaled through without been hurt, you ain't a coward, as for your babe, do with her whatever pleases you.....

Abeg what do you do with your phone that fetches you 30k a week....help a brother as ASUU and FG wan frustrate their head
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by sukkot: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Clinghton:
She should be thanking God no harm befell, instead chose to call you a coward such level of immaturity and foolishness can't be condoned by me.
am with this nigga

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by funnyrich(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one nah normal thing for plaza nah
nah so them dey do. to survive for plaza you need dey like agbero

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by dhoncesar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bro ... Na man you be. Don't mind her. She can call you any name that comes to her mind. The good thing is that you got out of there safe. These second gender are just full of poo.

Imagine her reasoning the matter that way. But at the other end male sure you watch out whenever you are working around there. Those guys might be looking for someone to obtain and blend at the same time. When try obtain you, you will want to plead for your phone, by then you will start sorting them out and get bleded into their group. So be wise.

Something like this happened to me earlier this year, I was in my 25k hotel room sleeping after work because I was tired and couldn't go home. My babe called me to come to her place and before I knew it I was on my way to her without hesitation because that was the third day I've been turning her down due to my busy schedule ,on getting to the last bus stop I got robbed and was mercilessly beaten. My 3phones where stolen and all my business funds was cleared from my account. I ended up at the hospital spent close to a week or so there. You wouldn't believe babe didn't even showed any compassion. She gave me brake fast 3 months later due to the fact that my financial issues is weighing me down. Sent me some stupid text and so on. Funny thing is that she started sending me msg yesterday trying to come back. But HELL NO, IVE BURNT THAT BRIDGE, THERES NO GOING BACK. So be strong bro . God no go shame us.

But I don't mind bro ,I you can relate to me how your phone makes you such amount . I'll be waiting

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by tctrills: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I guess she did not understand. Lets hope she is not the babe they were talking about

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by kernniejay(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
You almost lost your life because you wanted to impress your babe, yet the same babe has mouth to call you coward, she forgot that she almost cried, guy abeg dump her. If you had been killed, she would be with another guy by now.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by TrumpDonald2: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Are you alright? You know she meant it as a joke and yet you are taking it serious? So someone cannot play with you again?
She's only trying to make light of the whole situation, nothing more. So don't take it other wise

Unless you no longer like her and looking for an excuse to end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Personally, for me, after that comment, it would be the beginning of the end of the relationship. You watched your boyfriend almost got harmed or nearly lynched by some bunch of degenerates, and the next thing you could say to him is terming him a coward. I can already tell the girl brings nothing to the relationship, other than sex. If the OP finds the sex she gives him indispensable, then I wish him luck.
novia22:
My gender always falling hands.

Your man was almost killed and all you can do is call him a coward...chaaai...men dey suffer for love ooo..
Call her and let her know that she's childish and very insensitive for making such a stupid comment/joke. Make her understand it's her fault everything happened cos If you didn't want to take her out, you would never have been attacked. When she wants to explain, tell her to mute it abeg and cut the call and make she call you like 20 times and don't pick up. She needs to have sense.
I'm speaking from an upset point of view sha....
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
1. I won’t read that long story.

2. Since you’re reporting on the intricacies of your relationship, create a new write-up on the sex styles you deliver to her and the many moans she gives in return.

Ubong, is that you?! Hahahahaha. You for fight them, na. You’re very good at creating arguments out of nothing. You don see who strong pass you, you mellow by force.

Don’t mind the girl. She’s only teasing so no harm done. I’ve seen females goad their men into fights which they weren’t physically capable to complete. My babe, my babe, na him guys bust bottle for person head give am permanent scar. Now out of university the guy is jobless, has an ugly scar and the girl ended up married to a way older gentleman. Don’t allow a woman push you into a gutter based on proving your masculinity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by McMartins123: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Guys, confront her one on one and ask her why did she called you a COWARD when your life is at stake.

Humans can be funny shaaa
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why are crying over that bushmeat, when there are lots of refined chicks around.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Premiumwriter: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

she wasn't sensitive with that her comment though. Even if na play.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by sukkot: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
truth of the matter is that this is how 99.9 percent of women are wired. they are luna beings which is why their monthly cycle syncs with the number of days the moon revolves around earth which is every 27.3 days. the moon has no light and depends on the sun to get illuminated, and so are women , they have no light and they depend on a man to bring them light. the man is their sun. however because of their natural default state of darkness, they expect the sun to protect them from everything and so they expect you as a man to be superman and anything less than that is an abomination. you must be able to save yourself from a situation like that, ARE YOU NOT THE MAN ? and unfortunately this is how most of them think and many dumb men have ended up in the grave trying to appease these beings of darkness. as it is now you are in this state because you did not bring her the light while you were her man. you have slacked in your duties of enlightening this dark being and bringing her into the light and so she still reasons in darkness. the fault is yours. you need to upgrade her mindset. bring her out of darkness. be the light you are suposed to be. teach her how to reason like an intelligent being

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Kendollar696(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Op, Calm down...
I know what you encounter was life threatening, even your mind can pull that off easily. uhmo just tell her plain, you no like am. that if it happens to her and you left her, what will she call you then. Wicked i guess. Tell her straight that if she says that again after seeing what happened, you will take a walk. If she wants to date a Cult capon that will show muscle make she go ahead buh no be every choose that part of life. What you did was very smart. You can die and the story go still cast upon your head. them don already tag you something wey you no do. how you been want take escape that kind accusation. If she was not afraid why didn't she step in and beat them up. she's joking, yes but such words shouldn't be used like coward.... It can mess ones psychology. calm down and be very careful next time. check your timing too..... buh op, I want learn ooo, even na 10k my phone give me in a week, i will be grateful. ah beg show your bro love.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ashawopikin(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op next time just throw small money for air

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DearGorgeous(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Be calm Op. Your babe was only joking. Remember she refused to leave you alone even when you asked her to go, for her own safety ooo. She was even at the verge of shedding tears when they were manhandling you and all you think of now is calling it quits with her?

Ol' boy, reason well, abeg. You should dash to the next wine store, get yourself some cool bottles of wine and toast with her for being such a dependable girlfriend, who could stand with you even in times of danger.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
She's not a bad person

It happens.. we guys will do same to you

But on a norms,she was just joking....

All those guys na cowards

Why u go fight a fellow man wey Bleep your gf even if na ur wife, the guy no force am na

It's just turn by turn
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by oakfruit: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
You try sha no matter what people say but for the girl, just fuçk her brain throway
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by oakfruit: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
cacreg05:
OP don't bother yourself about your babe's action. Moreso, I will advice you to follow your heart

How much is TIN alone, I registered already and I need only that TIN
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Olumaeme: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
A powerful man is he who is alive to share a story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by directoroluwole: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

If they had been putting tires on your neck, that's how she will be looking... My babe will shout and call people's attention for help

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Vix805: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
the girl is stupid, just stood there watching like a dunce , couldn't call for help, could do anything but still get mouth to talk.

pizza kill her there

op elaborate on the 30k weekly abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by GeneralBuhari: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
But why is she calling you a coward?

Maybe she's the one that planned the whole thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by AdaAwka1: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

She is the real coward for not coming to help you. Its very good the way you ran off jare, life no get duplicate.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by nakoks(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by wonder233: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
You started well... No need staging anything to impress anyone. When she grows up a little, she won't have that mindset. So just let it be
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by HydraFeeds(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Prove to your girl sey e sure for you ,go back to that hood with police or soldiers,pick those guys up and deal with them mercilessly.your girl will revere you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by blackgold2018(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

I stopped when you narrated their father as drunk and useful.
Your babe didn’t only leave because you are coward. But a fool too
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Thuglife00: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
4reala:
You know she was just joking, and even about to cry for you. So hold your peace.
Guy abeg host me how you make 30k with your phone weekly
Sharp guy you dey ask how he make the money, He feel be hook up or lotto guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.