Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56455 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Perocom(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
galantjoe:
Discretion is a better part of Valor

If your girlfriend called u coward, whether jokingly or seriously, you have to assess the situation to assume that she planned with those guys to harass you.

Fear woman. Avoid her as you avoid cobra

Hmm it's a possibility, particularly for the fact the guys said he bleed their capon's babe, which babe? she or someone else, that part isnt clear enough

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by achimendy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahahahahha

You did the right thing brother.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Konjiboii: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Knack her craze before you discharge make she know how far
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Makowonda: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na so dem de take break up?If na so na'im be say no relationship suppose last up to 24 hours be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by mediclife1987(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Glamouzpeter:
That's the same thing they did to my friend at udo udo ma in uyo, she was accused of dating their nonsense leader and ran away with some amount of money, they tried dragging her away to rape her, and properly steal some money from her, she was so smart, she sat on the floor and refused to follow them, they did not allow her to talk each time people came to ask what happened, they kept on interrupting her untill no one could believe her own side of the story, when those people left, they started beating her, and even collected most of her valuables, the finally dragged her out of the scene because no one could help her nor believe her, she asked them what they wanted,they told her they want to Bleep her, so she told them to allow her walk on her own, when she was been free, she ran as fast as her leg could carry her, then she jumped on a moving Keke.
That was how God saved her, she later involved the police who looked for them till today, none was found
Those cultists properly wanted money to pay their dues
And my advice for u ladies, if a group of guys approach u immediately and they look like people that can hurt u, don't waste more time, but try as much as possible to live there immediately.

But how would people gather around someone and accuse the person of something they didn't do, and didn't allow the person talk, and the person sef dey look like mumu? Them jazz am?

Me go raze down the place with angry shout ni oh.

The righteous are as bold as a lion, while the sinner runneth away when no one chaseth.

You need to live in Lagos to be able to survive anywhere in this world. You go make them know sey no be only them sabi ment na...
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Princepioneer(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
galantjoe:
Discretion is a better part of Valor

If your girlfriend called u coward, whether jokingly or seriously, you have to assess the situation to assume that she planned with those guys to harass you.

Fear woman. Avoid her as you avoid cobra
Good observation, bro... For those guy to av waited that long before taking action, they were probably waiting for a go ahead signal from the girlfriend... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nattyjnr15(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
4reala:
You know she was just joking, and even about to cry for you. So hold your peace.
Guy abeg jist me how you make 30k with your phone weekly
very important
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by RichAbujaGuy: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice Fiction story Mr Op. You pass your English literary exam with 1st class grade. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Hoodyrich(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
She probably didn't have any clue what that scenario would have been like with her in the picture. I think she made a dumb joke.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Elimon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Light999333:
Sad..sad..I think the sars unit in the police force was originally formed to waste degenerates like you and the OP described. People like those cultists, you just waste them to keep society safe. I hear the level of cultism in Akwa-Ibom is very much. I wonder why the state government isn't taking the fight to the den of the cultists.

I'm seriously laughing when u typed "state government" in this. Who are these cultists?, they are already in every sector of the government, not only in Akwa Ibom... In other areas.

Where l grew up, cultism was like a legitimate youth organization, most of my teenage friends were part of it so it didn't really baffle me when the govt did not strike a blow at cultism as a whole.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by tonididdy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
What did she expect ?
That ud fights gangs alone ?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Geepy10(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?

Don't mind her, you did the best thing you could have done and came out unhurt at the end. BTW, that Ikot Ekpene road/Ikpa road axis is becoming something else at night. Always be vigilant while passing through there

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Geepy10(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:
Nice Fiction story Mr Op. You pass your English literary exam with 1st class grade. cheesy
This isn't fiction bro, I've literally experienced something similar close to that same location

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
No worry coward no day die early.
Na only brave people they die any how
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by odudueffiom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
That axis, plaza n ikpa road ain't save at night!!!
They wanted to rob you Sha, they call it shaking
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by novia22(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
IamAsiri:

I believe she was just teasing him, if though she might still be shaking inwardly. I believe it depends on her kind of personality. Some people still find ways to yab you in near-death situations not because they mean it, but because they can't just help it and find it as their own way of coping mechanism.

My dear there is no teasing a man who almost lost his life ooo. He even went out of the way to put her first by asking her to walk ahead of him so she doesn't get hurt and that's the thanks he gets.
That's bad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Regex: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
I could remember those days in school. I was harrased by an Ayes. It was in my final years and the fool was in his 3rd year. I was trying to round up my project so I could defend it the following week. It was night time, the fool approached me and asked how I was doing, told him great. He tried to intimidate me but it was not working as it was not my first time of being harrased by any cultist. Dude asked me for money. I tried giving him N200 and he was like is he a begger. He then went forward to request that I give him N1k out of the 7k I had with me for my project and submission.

I blantly to d him I could not give him anything from that money. If I do, I will not graduate and I am not going to spend another year in school because of him neither am I going to borrow money because of him. He was like do I know him. Told him I never cared who he was and will never. He told me he's going to call his superior. I told him to go ahead and that I am here waiting for him. When he left, I used the opportunity to call people I knew and I left that area.

Long story short. I out smarted him.

One has to be brave and smart as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by godofuck231: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You think say we're in the USA?

Fucking be realistic
ok better learn how to run like arigbesola
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ManIzHot: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

Which state did this happened
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by IamAsiri: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
novia22:

My dear there is no teasing a man who almost lost his life ooo. He even went out of the way to put her first by asking her to walk ahead of him so she doesn't get hurt and that's the thanks he gets.
That's bad.

Some can't just help it. They can even tease or make jest of themselves. I found myself in one funny situation one day and my colleagues later eventually laughed at me. Situations get to be funny after the event and can be made joke of. That's my own opinion. Not everyone is too serious-minded.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
ManIzHot:

Which state did this happened

Akwa ibom
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by rickleye: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

There is a time and a place for everything.
That was not a time for a joke .. It was too early.
A case of mistaking Identity could have sent you to the afterlife.
Just let her know you didn't find the experience funny and move on from it.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
mediclife1987:

And here I was planning to go to Ikom for Cross-River go work.

These SS states don cast abeg...

No b joke
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Antihypocrite: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
nfcshanghai:

Story �

No be everybody be chicken like u
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by oakfruit: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
cacreg05:

TIN Registration is 5000 naira. We will need your CAC Certificate and Utility Bill.
Send us Hi on this Whatsapp number: https:///2347014671600

Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Bouncin(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na so I de waka with babe one day in the evening. We walked pass some fiecelly looking men with swords. Those boys quickly called us back and started questioning me.
They said they are security men guarding the area and that I was not supposed to be there by that time (almost 8pm)

They told babe to start going while i stay with them. I insisted babe stays with me(cos her family knows I was with her and I wouldn't want a story that touch)

They treating to stab me, I pleaded with them that I'm new in the area and didn't know its late to be there by that time.
After too many talks these guys with hoods and dangerously looking swords decided to let me go. I was very glad within me.

Later the unfortunate babe started saying I was such a coward. That I didnt act like a man. Can you imagine? I was so annoyed and asked her what she had wanted I do.
She said i should have challenged them at least. That it shows I cant die for her. Imagine? undecided

I told her she is mad. That I was not raised to unnecessarily challenge men with swords in such a lonely place.

The b*tch still later cheated on me so I had to dump her sorry a*s after adequate banging. grin

So if i had challenged those guys and they had stabbed me to death, na so that same babe go still de bang big gbola while I chop sand in grave. God forbid grin

Make all guys de use brain oo. No allow any useless vaginarian push you to untimely death. If you die for a vaginarian, one week too tey for her to begin de find biger gbola grin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by johnlaw123(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
You did the right thing bro, by running for your life.

Please I more interested in what you do online to earn 30 to 40k weekly Please I'm open to learn Please.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Venekconsultt: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op you escape and now you feel demusculating? no wam,pass am give me let me check something

ublight:

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
You dey craze i swear you no gree answer all the people wey dey ask you how you dey make 30k weekly,those cult guys for kill you because you no want other people progress
ublight:

Akwa ibom
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Dollywood(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
My blood is boiling in anger right now. You really need to talk sense to her, that was so insensitive. Like someone said these girls watch too many Korean TV series, and it's really clouding their thoughts. You really have a dumb gf tho, and I don't think she deserves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by zexy2030(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

She may be dating one of them
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by imagrg(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
You for pose like an actor and let them finish you because of towtow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.