Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? (45064 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Baba if you are not ready Please allow the lady to move on. You can't hinder a lady's goal by your own time table .A lady's clock ticks different from that of guys. In four years time she would be 31.
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nelgenius4me:
Baba if you are not ready Please allow the lady to move on. You can't hinder a lady's goal by your own time table .A lady's clock ticks different from that of guys. In four years time she would be 31.
and what is wrong with 31yrs?
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
l met a beautiful and excellent girl during my Nysc, honestly she is everything l need in a woman,
We finish our service last year and started life in Abuja, she live with her sister and doing her own business while l live alone in the same town,, The problem now is that this girl mother is already pressurizing her for marriage,, she is 27 yrs and the mother is already making her looks like she is too old for marriage,, yesterday she came to my house looking all moody and worried,, when l enquired she told me her mom is asking her when the man she is dating will come home for introduction,, l took my time to explain things to her,we can't go into any marriage without been financially stable,l have a business l am running and l am looking at stability of that business in 3-4yrs time,,l told her l wont give you any specific date on when to come see her people ,,but l assured her if she stick with me God knows l wont think of any other woman during marriage,,, she told me her plan is to get married at 25yrs and l told her things dont always work out the way we plan them,, honestly l dont want to lose this girl and l also dont want to rush anything,, what do l do nairalanders...
marry her now or should i marry her for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
victooman:
and what is wrong with 31yrs?
Read again it is not difficult to comprehend my sentence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Advantages Of Polygamy? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.