Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? (45043 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Ibechris2:
Go and pay her dowry only...

Then both of u should plan your wedding in such a way that would not drain your finances.

I had my traditional 7years ago.

Below is how it was done:

I had in April of that year after which we drew a plan that enabled us to work and pay for everythin in advance including food,photographer,canopies chairs,cake name it.

U can do this also,only if u could draw up your plan and work towards it.
l have this in mind ,,maybe go for introduction and pay the dowry then work to stabilize my finance,,, because l wont make mistake of going in to marriage without stable income or finance.

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by NutFunny: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You are the price, act like one.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Candidlady: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Extratyre01:

Give am Belle.. Na sure odd be that, she go wait

What sorta advice is this fps undecided

He ain't financially stable to get married and you want him to bring a child into this world undecided

Na you go help am raise the pikin bah undecided

Wicked gender

8 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No need of presenting certificate.. All I'm saying is that she had exes, those niggas fvked and dumped her.. That means you the cr@zy guy that will fvk and keep her...

Why buy the cow when the milk is(was) free
l am not obsessed with virgins bro, l also fvcked other people present girlfriend,, so how am l better than her?

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
l am not obsessed with virgins bro, l also fvcked other people present girlfriend,, so how am l better than her?

Okay...
Your choice,your life..

If only you dig her past, na cry you for dey cry here...

You ain't Interested in her past but she's Interested in your present and future...

Good men everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Louisfrank:

Guy, you've made your points clear to her, if she's truly meant for you, she'll wait and convince her mom, if you decide to get married and then start working on your financial stability it doesn't always work out, make it first oo
Exactly my point bro,is not like l want to gather millions before marriage,but to set a good and stable source of income for all of us,, so why should the traditional mindset of the society be a major limitations,, women in their 30s give birth and do all things women in their 20s do,,so why the so much pressure..

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by NutFunny: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2022
wink FranklySpeaking
WatchYourSix:
People should be allowed to marry themselves in the registry so that they dont miss their planned date of getting married .....because me I dont understand how you will want to marry with another person's money and contribution, yet will be fixing the time by yourself as if the person doesnt have a say....

what does she mean by telling you she planned to marry by 25 as if you are slowing down her life and she could have done it one her own....

.look oga.. Women will always make it look like they are doing you a favour by being with you...its their classic way of getting what they want...
even sex...they will make it look like they dont want it and that they are just giving their body to you to help you..

She can even tell you she left many guys for you this year.....all na format....

Don't do anything under pressure...she will leave or cheat you if you can't cater for her .... She probably has little or nothing to contribute to the ceremony or marriage....its all on you...

So..if you are not ready...let her see reasons with love why you both should wait....if she refuses..oga let her go... women always have plan b these days...
We Move
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by zuby4real10(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2022
U can't eat your cake and have it back. You have to choose between marrying her or focuse on growing ur business to survive. U can't join the 2 for now. But I will advice you to let her be and build your future first. Marriage is an eye opener. Love alone is not enough. Believe me that girl is disturbing you because she didn't have someone better than you.

15 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Ibechris2: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Simp.. Payind a bride price for a woman that's not a virgin.

Keep calling people names...same simp gave birth to u yet u chose to be sick in the head.

Someone is making a plan while u are here calling people names.

This,no doubts makes me count u as one of those who are from a shattered home where love,care and parental upbringing was lacking.

I don't expect anything nice from u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by NutFunny: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2022
zuby4real10:
U can't eat your cake and have it back. You have to choose between marrying her or focuse on growing ur business to survive. U can't join the 2 for now. But I will advice you to let her be and build your future first. Marriage is an eye opener. Love alone is not enough. Believe me that girl is disturbing you because she didn't have someone better than you.
Dem no dey tell person.
Once you enter without plans for YOURSELF, Your BUSINESS and Your FUTURE, within the first 1yr you'd get on lockdown I promise you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Ibechris2:

Keep calling people names...same simp gave birth to yet u chose to be sick in the head.

Someone is making a plan while u are here calling people names.

This,no doubts makes me count u as of those who are from a shattered home where love,care and parental upbringing was lacking.

I don't expect anything nice from u.

I come from a good parental background,love, care and all that...

But the males In my hood,dont and cant settle for less..
We dont take used product...

Maybe you suffering from low self esteem..

Trading commitment for a used girl is an act of Insanity..

Dammn it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2022
zuby4real10:
people have done that severally , some people build for a lot of years untill they settle down, so if l dont find a wife now l am financially unstable l will have to handle a lot of leeches when the money comes,, the business l am doing gives me an average profit of 6-7k a day with expansion and proper management why wont marriage take place in 3yrs time,, all l am asking her is to be patient,, because if she walk out l wont take her back again,,, many men are not financially and economically stable for marriage why can't the society understand this and let this girls rest... some are even saying l am wasting her time,,

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by zuby4real10(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
people have done that severally , some people build for a lot of years untill they settle down, so if l dont find a wife now l am financially unstable l will have to handle a lot of leeches when the money comes,, the business l am doing gives me an average profit of 6-7k a day with expansion and proper management why wont marriage take place in 3yrs time,, all l am asking her is to be patient,, because if she walk out l wont take her back again,,, many men are not financially and economically stable for marriage why can't the society understand this and let this girls rest... some are even saying l am wasting her time,,
It seems u have made up ur mind to stick with her. I don't even know wch advice u want from us. Now let's put it this way, if she can be patient enough to understand ur decision and wait for that's means she truly love u and worth all the stress but if she can't na marriage she want not u. So the choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by indodon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Extratyre01:

Give am Belle.. Na sure odd be that, she go wait
seconded
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by AndroidAI(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
There's no rule that immediately you marry, you must start giving birth. You can go for introduction, even marry her, then work together to achieve whatever goal you have before finally having kids. Unless the girl doesn't have something doing and cannot contribute in any way, then don't.

6 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
l met a beautiful and excellent girl during my Nysc, honestly she is everything l need in a woman,
We finish our service last year and started life in Abuja, she live with her sister and doing her own business while l live alone in the same town,, The problem now is that this girl mother is already pressurizing her for marriage,, she is 27 yrs and the mother is already making her looks like she is too old for marriage,, yesterday she came to my house looking all moody and worried,, when l enquired she told me her mom is asking her when the man she is dating will come home for introduction,, l took my time to explain things to her,we can't go into any marriage without been financially stable,l have a business l am running and l am looking at stability of that business in 3-4yrs time,,l told her l wont give you any specific date on when to come see her people ,,but l assured her if she stick with me God knows l wont think of any other woman during marriage,,, she told me her plan is to get married at 25yrs and l told her things dont always work out the way we plan them,, honestly l dont want to lose this girl and l also dont want to rush anything,, what do l do nairalanders...
na she and her mama plan am, no let dem put pressure for your body o

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by peedeeasobie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
l met a beautiful and excellent girl during my Nysc, honestly she is everything l need in a woman,
We finish our service last year and started life in Abuja, she live with her sister and doing her own business while l live alone in the same town,, The problem now is that this girl mother is already pressurizing her for marriage,, she is 27 yrs and the mother is already making her looks like she is too old for marriage,, yesterday she came to my house looking all moody and worried,, when l enquired she told me her mom is asking her when the man she is dating will come home for introduction,, l took my time to explain things to her,we can't go into any marriage without been financially stable,l have a business l am running and l am looking at stability of that business in 3-4yrs time,,l told her l wont give you any specific date on when to come see her people ,,but l assured her if she stick with me God knows l wont think of any other woman during marriage,,, she told me her plan is to get married at 25yrs and l told her things dont always work out the way we plan them,, honestly l dont want to lose this girl and l also dont want to rush anything,, what do l do nairalanders...

Listen, your timing and her own are quite different. Allow that girl to go and marry if someone is ready for her

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I 4 like tel you make you STFU shaa. You dont love her.. Its just based on conditions(beauty and character)...

If she looses one of her eyeballs, the lust go clear you for eye.
no even go far reach eyeballs, if big money enter now, him go come no say she no dey him class again

2 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
grin grin when you pay for the one that is a virgin try to present the certificate...
lol virgin certificate grin grin
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Listen, your timing and her own are quite different. Allow that girl to go and marry if someone is ready for her
see talk abeg,, are u ready for her so l can give u her number?

2 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by yusufmurry: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:
People should be allowed to marry themselves in the registry so that they dont miss their planned date of getting married .....because me I dont understand how you will want to marry with another person's money and contribution, yet will be fixing the time by yourself as if the person doesnt have a say....

what does she mean by telling you she planned to marry by 25 as if you are slowing down her life and she could have done it one her own....

.look oga.. Women will always make it look like they are doing you a favour by being with you...its their classic way of getting what they want...
even sex...they will make it look like they dont want it and that they are just giving their body to you to help you..

She can even tell you she left many guys for you this year.....all na format....

Don't do anything under pressure...she will leave or cheat you if you can't cater for her .... She probably has little or nothing to contribute to the ceremony or marriage....its all on you...

So..if you are not ready...let her see reasons with love why you both should wait....if she refuses..oga let her go... women always have plan b these days...

Very blunt but best advice.

Africa society has made girl very weak and useless.
I always wonder how a girl will be thinking about marriage when she is not even emotional stable, not talking about finances.

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,

Is the girl from Enugu?
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Dshocker(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,

If you know you can't marry her now, its best you let her go, rather than put her hopes up for 4yrs.

The chances of you getting married to her is under probability, meaning you might change your mind later and by then she will be 31yrs.

The issue of being financially stable before you get married is just an excuse that holds no water, what if God has destined you to be great in 10yrs times, so it means you will keep waiting till when money comes?

Guy there is nothing special about marriage, provided you can feed yourself, then feeding her is also no problem.

And if truly you want that business to grow, i will advise you marry her, so you can be able to spend money with accountability.

7 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
The pressure will still rise,you are projecting 3-4 yrs for financial stability.
You think she will wait for you.

Its obvious you will lose the girl

2 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Countersam(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
Don't move faster than your shadow. Because when the chips are down even your shadow will leave you.
Go and see her parents and have a candid talk with them if you are sure of your intentions towards her. If possible have a formal introduction,

2 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by tibatobi: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
you don't want to loose her,you don't want to rush anything=meaning you want to waste her time..who gave u assurance that ur biz will grow?..70- 80 percent of New biz startup in Nigeria die within 5 years....if the girl get work make u na join hands together and start life... Now.

3 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Olagoods1: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
You are still struggling Don't let her manipulate you...... you are simple! Or maybe u want to keep fucking the pussy for the next 3 years ..Why would you say you don't want lose the girls Omoh. You are making her feel she's is helping you by staying with you. Keep making money many girls will toast you by themselves without forcing things... Even good woman that has money..

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by zed7: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
bro l am not holding her o,,l only gave her a sound and reasonable advice,, leaving me is not an assurance she will get a man who will pay her bride price in 2- 3 months ,, if she leaves and the man she meets disapoint her the circle continues,, in 3- 4yrs she will be 31 or latest 32 and we will settle down and at least have something to fend for our self and the kids,, the "woman time" is a lie orchestrated by the society and nothing more. women in their 40s and fifties are given birth talk more of a girl in her 20s and 30s,,if she decides to go and gamble l will wish her well,, l am just bothered because l love this girl and she is a very good person,, so l am not holding her back..
This is the talk of a small boy. Truth be told, you are not ready for marriage. You want her to wait till she's 32 years and marry you, because you're who?

Better let the girl go in peace. That isn't your wife, your wife will come.

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by cayorday89(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Thank you my brother, if l went ahead and rush things and tomorrow l find it hard to fend for us,, it is still the same her and the mother who will mock me for not been responsible, they always make it looks like they have options but the truth is that in marriage the options are limited,,most men who are financially stable are already married, school and the crumpling economy has made many men in their 30s not to be eager for marriage, some are rich and yet not even ready to settle down , so getting a man who is ready to take that step is worth waiting for,, it is good the society start normalizing women not getting married in their 20s,, so that everyone can have enough time to plan and build their lives before marriage,, l love her God knows my heart.

I will only make contribution based on the love you have for her and your assurance that she is the perfect person for you.
You can first discuss with her about how you guys will live and how the business will be of special interest, you all can settle for a lowkey wedding, where you just pay dowry with few family members around.

If she and family is consenting to the plan, you both can go ahead in the near future, put resources together to meet home needs and pend child bearing for two years to focus on the business.

5 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Hoodyrich(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I swear you deserve cold beer with Nkwobi for this.
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by cooooooks(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don't be pressured into marriage.

Don't succumb to parental pressure now, it will never end.

Don't also give false promises to her.

If you two are good together, and you would like to marry her, make a plan to marry.

You can marry and keep working on your things.

You can marry and give a space of 3 years before any children.

victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,

2 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
zed7:

This is the talk of a small boy. Truth be told, you are not ready for marriage. You want her to wait till she's 32 years and marry you, because you're who?

Better let the girl go in peace. That isn't your wife, your wife will come.
small boy,, look at an idiot calling me a small boy? pls come and collect her number and marry her since you are the adult here,, so because l dont have the finance for marriage now l am a small boy,, the one that will pay her bride price at a go are the mature ones? did u even go through the post or u just want to blab?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Advantages Of Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.