Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44154 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2022
gregng:

U are just extravagant in spending... What u withdrawal wasn't for food consumption but to solve prolem.

Probably u gave ur gf some, u eat out especially fuel ur car and drink alot of beer with isiewu

Extravagant by spending just 45,000 out of 50k which is not even up to $100?? cool

Nigerian politicians have finally used all of una collective destiny as sacrifice sotay, una brain no fit interpret nonsensical things anymore.

O ma se o.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Grace. Don't joke with it. Lots of people can't survive on larger sum by month end. Everything boils down to lifestyle

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Onucs:

Corpers nko?

Corp members are even in a better state. No other responsibility like wife and children. Many times they get accommodation and their hosts give them food from time to time, especially if in a village or small town.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Amos1423:
I am a corper and i earn 33k, transportation alone consumes one third of the amount plus feeding and PPA is paying only 5k yet people still expect you to use the money and learn a skill before you come out when na survive you dey try survive

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Ibrahimgram(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2022
09014949175 08062194590
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Latashia:
Do two to three jobs.

The way some of you reason. That person in Nigeria working at 30k job gives more time to the job than some people earning 300k. Is he/she to create more hours in the day in order to do 2 more jobs?

People should just be hoping to be lucky in life, because at the end of the day it's not about certificate, intelligence or qualifications.

32 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Kajaard: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
heykims:
Poverty doesn't kill.
If u find urself in that position today earning 30k monthly, u wont die before the end of the following month.
Afterall, many are jobless and are still living.

This your statement got me cheesy

POVERTY DOESN'T KILL

But you are right though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
That salary scale, encourages fraud/corruption .........

Take home wage, that cannot take you home ........ wink

That's why ashawo and yahoo yahoo, is now an industry..........

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by daniel5711: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

i don't have android phone i am using small TECNO phone.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Survived with 20k monthly... Paid rent and tithe from it, hard but God came through

Here's another one who politicians have squeeze all living life out of his soul.

Surviving with 20k ($35) and he's thanking God for it. Another religious brainwashed simpleton. Black people are the worst breed to live around with. Their proclivity to misery will drag one right down into mud.

U will soon start soaking garri and kuli-kuli for 1 straight month and you will thank your Yahweh for it.

Nigerians cant evn see they are sinking right down to the level of lower animals. Its only the language they speak and the clothes they wear that makes them slightly different.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Amos1423:
I am a corper and i earn 33k, transportation alone consumes one third of the amount plus feeding and PPA is paying only 5k yet people still expect you to use the money and learn a skill before you come out when na survive you dey try survive
Learning a skill is for your own good bro...

The moment you do your POP, that 33k will stop..You will understand how different life is after NYSC...you will be completely on your own..The skills you acquired will keep you feeding at least.

If not, see you, see suffering.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Evaremedy: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.

18 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
People earn lesser and are still surviving.

When I was earning lesser than that figure, I don't eat out, no visitation whatsoever, funny enough, I had an unusual but understanding woman who still support me in her own little way, bought food (wholesale) on credit and this was due to my reputation of paying once I receive my salary, search around the neighborhood to see if there's anyone in need of cleaning services or home lessons and at the end of the day, the son of man was able to save 5k every month from the meagre salary.

Salary as at then was 20,000
I had gone 4 months receiving that before I got a side hustle of 10,000.

P.S
People should be able to toe the part of honor even in their poverty

14 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by sekem: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

Loans.

Loans have been saving a lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
I dey collect 60k I dey complain Pple dey suffer o

6 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Naijaolosho2: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
mhiznikky:
I'm collecting 15k per month..with two kids
Please I need a barjob in Ibadan around bodija or sango axis

Can you work in Ogun State?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerianization:
I withdrew 50k eight days ago and am left with about 4,800 today. Will surely use the ATM tomorrow. Not married ooooooooo.

It is well
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by officialJP(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
The question should be how do people who don't even make up to 2000 naira in a month survive people like Us?

My life has no meaning.
I just wish I die now and rest, hunger don already master me.
u get phone u get money for data, people can lie

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Here's another one who politicians have squeeze all living life out of his soul.

Surviving with 20k ($35) and he's thanking God for it. Another religious brainwashed simpleton. Black people are the worst breed to live around with. Their proclivity to misery will drag one right down into mud.

U will soon start soaking garri and kuli-kuli for 1 straight month and you will thank your Yahweh for it.

Nigerians cant evn see they are sinking right down to the level of lower animals. Its only the language they speak and the clothes they wear that makes them slightly different.
In every situation, give God the glory.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
talk2hb1:

I know a married man collecting 30k salary, Na beg beg them they take patch up the rest.
grin grin
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Papichulostunne(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
They dont..!! 90% of them are in one debt or the other.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...
Blood of Zachariah please tell me you are joking wtf
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by harmargedon: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
daniel5711:
Mine is 17k, my wife will be put to bed by september. To pay tithe is a problem cos of the meagre pay.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

Na them dey worry loan Apps with defaults payment grin they take loan from Mr, when it's due for payment they take another loan from Mr B to pay Mr A.

As a family man, to survive with 200k, you must starve yourself of many necessities of life.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Yxxx: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

What does the work entail?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Themez1: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
I earn 23k monthly and still pay house rent, buy foodstuffs, go to church rehearsal and Sunday services, pay utilities bills but most times I trek to work and it's kind of far not close.

The thing is just that as long as you're faithful with what you're doing God will always be faithful and he's been to me.
I went for an interview yesterday, I pray to be selected o. Nairalanders please put me in your prayers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Munzy14:

In every situation, give God the glory.

That is why they first sold you the concept of a god you never see or hear. Not once in your entire existence!

The reason is to keep you masses in the slavery you are in!

Benue governor is there telling Nigerians to arise, or you did not hear him? A sitting governor making such statement and u cant see the danger everyone is in? I was just laughing when he was telling nigerians to arise. In my mind, I was like this man doesn't know that nigerians are just a mass of dunces that have no will of their own. Even docile donkeys are better than them. Misery will always triumph over d black man because his brain hasn't evolved.

They are just religio-brainwashed dumbos!

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Survived with 20k monthly... Paid rent and tithe from it, hard but God came through

U still tithing on this...u get mind sha.

God help those who help themselves.

For me,u are not helping yourself.

Think about it.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by yetmao: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
As an accountant I resigned because 100k was too little for me. Most thought I was crazy because I was the highest paid then.

But I used to wonder how a person collecting 30k even less survives. They mostly have side chicks, girlfriends and multiple children from different mamas. Drinking and smoking always.

Having manage their finance as their accountant, this my conclusion

1. They take loans which extend to 3 - 5 years of their salary (committing them to the company for life) This one take of BIG expenses like rent, school fees and owambes

2. They take salary advances (taking care of little expenses)

3. They take kickback from contractors (this is the major source of income) they can't survive without this one

4. They are serial beggers (They will turn you into ATM if you are too generous)

5. At the worst, they are not the ones taking care of the family, the wlves and the baby Mamas take the bulk

6. They are over loyal to the company. They are the types you can send on odds errands. This makes taking loans easy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Cj4charles(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Last Saturday i withdrew 16k for weekend, before Tuesday everything finished

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.