Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74069 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Olat4421: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Den dat means he is a simp
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by CSTRR: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't worry.

He will give you the IV to his wedding.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Juoflife1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice.. he's a keeper
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kaaykaay: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
simp
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by TriCee: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, don't worry, you'll be useful to him in the nearest future.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
If he marries you, come slap me. I will take the slap for believing that, that guy I'm seeing is far too sensible to differentiate Wife-Material from Cruise-Material.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Machinegun91(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
When the pussy is tight, men don't care sharing it with neighbors and friends.

Unless the guy is a broke simp
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by frankson1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
The lady mentioned 3 times but the OP uploaded 4 pictures....is one picture not enough undecided undecided
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by pepetua(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who's cheating who here, because I saw both of you cheating yourself.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by osazsky(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bipolar disorder and aggressive post partum stress...when a man has both he doesn't know he has them..even if everyone is advising him to go for treatment he sees them as been sick not himself
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Rebirth212: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pussies
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ilajesaint: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
That her boyfriend deserve 24 lashes of kano koboko.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lightorder: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
a SIMPle man.
not simple but stupid

But wait o. That guy is making plans to dump her very hard. Forgive my foot

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by lomprico(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
No be yahoo boi? He never use u finish ni
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ACE1010: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trust me, your man has cheated more than you.... you'll be shocked at what he'll do next grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by candidladyTemp(f): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shameless thing

He only using you
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Uniquekriss(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's because na that your pu**y that he uses to renew his charm. Even if he catches u ontop a man he will carry a chair and wait for you till you're done. Your p*ssy means alot to his career and not you.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
What will make you cheat on your boyfriend for three consecutive time and he forgave you? He only caught you three times, what of other times he didn’t catch you?

As for the man, na because say you be mumumum , that’s why she kept doing it because she knows that you are a simp
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by 752hub: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
thief
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Badowski: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
wetin na boyfriend no be husband, y him go kill himself
wise guy, him kno say na national cake.

it can go round, y die because of it
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by BloomingDale(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Echoban:

Nigga is definitely up to something, u LL hardly see a man accepting that..

He has a serious girl he's dating somewhere, just using this one to get extra laid.. most of we guys have real girl and side chick.

Even if I catch my side chick getting laid, e no go move me , or only act surprised just to form shocked.. deep down we know Whatsup.

Hard to see a guy getting back cheating partner, e just dey one kind...

The life just dey one kind abeg.

Meanwhile another nigga has your real babe as his side chick. This life balance sometimes.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
a SIMPle man.

he have no future plan with the bitch

just catch fun for the mean time
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Utanisco(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided
Una no go kill me one day for nairaland
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by IBreakRules: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

!!!
Wish I give this comment 1000likes

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by lolu2019: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
He is only keeping her because of the sex e is getting. Free itid everywhere.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by dahnimoh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy's eyes is showing that he has something else in mind.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by LocalMan2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
I see breakfast loading

Patrioticbreed9:
That niggar is a play boy

Play boys turn their babes to fvck mate when they catch them cheating.

Play boys dont love, dey migwo.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by tibatobi: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na ur glory still dey work for am, by the time he finish with u,u will be so useless and wish u never met him.... If u notice ur babe don for once date Yahoo boy, quickly send her away...otherwise u are on ur own
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Charx122: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/

Wait until season 2 .. inside lions den, The nigga don use you already your just an empty vessel now.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by bdrefessy: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
yes na ...no be to knack knack una dey ? honestly when is time for the guy to marry .....the dube knows what to do
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
The day the boy go dump this girl remain small shey she no come to social media to come curse am?
Small shit on top plate, if eye comot, mind no go comot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.