Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74091 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by SenatePresdo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

It's not everybody that dyes their hair or wear earring wants to be seen off as a bad guy.
Some do it because they look more attractive or fine on it.

It's just like saying that people that goes to the gym wants to be seen off as a tough and strong guy or impress the opposite gender.

Many gyms to regulate fats, body sugar, to keep fit and healthy.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by phemy36(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Adakintroy: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww

They are weakling. If you need to do that much to get attention you a weak man. Its relative.

The players may dye hair and do tattoos..but abrahamovic their owner will not. That's a real man.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by dragunov: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:

She wrote:

SMH. That dude is a fool. 3 times? Oh Lawd!
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by QuietMynd: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

Yes bro.
They call it "crowd mentality"
They follow a direction because alot of people re going there, without doing there own due diligence.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by dragunov: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:

She wrote:

From the picture gan, you will know that the guy is dense.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by onlyboyson(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Madam relax the guy never find better pussy
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Streetdreamx(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
SIMP-li-CITY.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by joshuaidibia(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:

You sound like me from another family
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
They are both cheaters
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by bigman001(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:

Na so bro, dats the best way to roll. only those very close to you go understand what u are capable of doing, yet admire ur gentility .
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by galaxy2020(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na calabar you go do the "forget me not" juju......we sabi una way nah
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Dksmile: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
For your mind you think you are a girlfriend but you are nothing but a f**kmate to him. If you like cheat everyday he will always forgive you , you don't have any problem grin grin grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Elmander1983(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
kissit's obvious you pay his Bills. He's got no choice but to stick around and enjoy you being the olosho and cash cow.. pitiful
Playloaded:

She wrote:

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided
limao
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by razzydoo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Girl just break up, no mumu yourself.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by babane2016(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Took you back as what, wife or intimacy gadget.
When he finished using you you will know that he only kept your whip till later.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Chige777(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
weakling yet their lives is 10x better than yours ,now crawl to your hole

Diswan no even get one single sense gan. Is the topic of discussion money? What has wealth got to do with being a weakling or not?? How did some of you pass your exams?
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kernniejay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww
Read him again, he said they dye hair because their favorite artistes or role model does same thing. Players or entertainers could be their role models.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Dracas: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
He caught cheating three times probably with three different men. What does that make you? Olosho. You go soon learn
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Iamstickzbaba(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kayamata at work!!!
Chai and I Na person pikin dey bondage so o
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Paulianfa(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
U think say that manchi na fool, I go hear am inside this NL with tears from the sun. He go do u just dey vibe oooo
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by bimbodotun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hope u have given him his pocket money today? The moment u stop feeding him he will come to his senses.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ebymyk(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
They jazz this 1,mumu... 3 times.. And boasting about it..when you love these females genuinely, they think you're obsessed with them,you provide for them, make them happy, you are too nice and a nice guy, you try to keep her satisfied, she feels you are not good enough... If a lady can cheat on her so called guy, she must know that men no scarce for am.. She can choose any man... Use him, dump him and more men will keep coming, she's a dirty slut... And the guy na real mugu... They don tie this 1 destiny somewhere...
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by tosaino95(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:

You're saying nothing but the true.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by brayan(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Both of them have low self esteems. I mean she knows she's trash yet she's happy someone accepts her for who she is. The dude also is willing to keep accepting trash too.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ledaman: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Carcholce:

You sure do not know what a weakling means. A lot footballers, actors, musicians are weaklings . Their celebrity status does not save them from what the regular guy faces from women.
Exactly like the case of will Smith! Very stupid dude
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Mayeldah(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy dey cook her breakfast, e go soon done grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Poleski: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy is an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.