Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74100 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Moh247:
Yahoo boy Sabi wetin dey involved
will you use me for ritual? cry
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by emanobis(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Are you sure you are not the source of his GLK and C-class

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yahoo boys and oloshos, a perfect mix.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kingsceemark(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
a SIMPle man.

Very SIMPle man
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by adecz: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Then continue cheating...

The guy na mumu, has no self-respect & probably has no other choices ..☹️☹️☹️

In fact, the guy deserves flogging⚡️⚡️⚡️
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Are you sure simping did not originate from this guy's lineage

T O DARLING

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Badonasty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol…those boobs tho
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Chidike200: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/

He go still dump her soon
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Echoban: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

Meanwhile another nigga has your real babe as his side chick. This life balance sometimes.

U really wish, abeg rest.. e no dey happen like that as u think. B like U still dey reason Kama,

And if at all my real one is cheating, once I catch her na to lay low disguise forgiveness dey gbensh her dey go while I find another na, life no hard..
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Sheriman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
4th time incoming
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lovenorth: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy is only waiting for the right moment to strike
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
I pity the man.. keep on forgiving her...she will still be cheating on you iwhen you are married to her...cheating is in her blood
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lexodus42(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your guy is a very SIMple man. Let him keep forgiving you until you infect him with STDs
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by BloomingDale(f): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Echoban:

U really wish, abeg rest.. e no dey happen like that as u think. B like U still dey reason Kama,

And if at all my real one is cheating, once I catch her na to lay low disguise forgiveness dey gbensh her dey go while I find another na, life no hard..

You are cheating on your real chick with your side chick and you don’t want her to cheat on you too? Ayam not understanding.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by BeigJawnson(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww

he only said most of them. He didnt say all of them...
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by brumeikperikpe: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Like husband like wife. Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by TempmailNigga: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
a SIMPle man.

Yo’…. That nigga is WISE

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by begge: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your boy friend is a fool
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Echoban: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are cheating on your real chick with your side chick and you don’t want her to cheat on you too? Ayam not understanding.
. No b d way u take think am. I loyal to my real babe Wella, I no dey ever deny her of her right on my own side.. I just still need to teach my side banny small lesson.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Maidoki1414: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
He has plans..he will use her for yahoo.no sensible man will forgive a cheating partner 3 times
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Udemzy05: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
You will still cheat again.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Dubaku543: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vix805:
the guy looks brain dead
Almost shutting down!
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Funflipper: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
TMTR:
A finished and a SIMPle man and the hoe is rubbing it on his face with the fact that she cheated cheesy

I no fit laugh

Not really. That dude might just be banging her for fun and collecting her money while she thinks they are in a cozy relationship. That is how stupid some women can be.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Iwin2: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided

Please let him enjoy you small till the whole show last��
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Iwin2: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Playloaded:

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

I strongly hope the guy knows he is not in a relationship
He is in a public toiles??
She could be seen vibing with her man in a video posted online.

She wrote:

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/he-caught-me-cheating-3-times-and-forgave

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgfRlAzqxi5/
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by bigiyaro(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
I can take back a cheating girlfriend o, it's in phases, girlfriend phase can cheat, fiancee phase, cheat and get dumped.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Trilz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Caught you cheating, but you still came out publicly to shame the SIMple man grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Iwin2: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Strongly hope the guy knows he's not in a relationship
He is in a public toilet�
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Petdagr8t(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who knows whether you cheating on another person with him
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Kingwome11(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
your thought is as good as mine
Clinghton:
I think the guy is nursing her for something dangerous
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Blakpot: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol
The guy is probably sleeping with other girls too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.