Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74103 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Unnecessary post.
His family now see her as a slut.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by emmyluizzz: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
he will strike later ..I'm sure about that

I do this alot...I let you in back ...Nack what is remaining of the pussy with reckless abandon then dump you wotoporously when she least expected

2 Likes

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Aroyjunior(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kayamata at work.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by izubext007: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Two ghetto lovers.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Femeazy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by rickleye: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
That's because he's own confession is bigger than yours.
He has 3 children with 3 different baby mamas ! grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by TechBaron: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
weakling yet their lives is 10x better than yours ,now crawl to your hole
You just proved the person you quoted right.
Only weaklings talk the way you just did.

I'm sure if physical meeting is arranged, the guy go enter you wella.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lovelydaisies: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thank God he hasn't killed her or didn't kill her.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Georgejeez: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
A wise man once said , for there to be a Main chick that means there is a side chick .

She's the latter
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by trevorhorace(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

You think the dude doesn't know what he's doing. Definitely don't bet on him ending up with her grin... When his revenge finally comes, it'll be served with ice.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by blue01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
A foolish man ... undecided
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by cyprex: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
May he still continue to keep you even after catching you for the 9th time or more

It all depends in when his eyes will be clear
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by blingxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
My fellow redpillers we just lost a comrade angry what a waste of manhood
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by duduade: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Shola must start giving scholarships on the course "Rescuing from simping"

Mayday.. Mayday.. Mayday....
This boyfriend needs to be rescued oooo
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kelspinall(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww

don't mind that guy/gal, absolutely senseless
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by delpee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay now. Prepare yourself for heavy breakfast in due course.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kelspinall(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
their shit...dude is wack
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ppp1p: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
All I see is two unserious touts in love

2 cheaters who expect nothing to come out of the fling they are into and not relationship
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by greypencils: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy dey use her catch cruise. She go still chop breakfast last last.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Allisgud: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
That niggar is a play boy

Play boys turn their babes to fvck mate when they catch them cheating.

Play boys dont love, dey migwo.
that guy knows wat he is doing,he just put the girl as standby pussy,Incase dick erect,the lunch that girl go chop eh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by uptownemmygee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Two things is involve
It's either the guy is inside one bottle for Benin shrine or kayamata

Or the girl is a IndecentStar fu*ker, so the guy dey enjoy the kpekus while it last
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lamas2012(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
If only she knew what's really coming her way either the nigga is just planing the worse heart break for her because I know an OG who caught his gf cheating on him three times pretended all the way through the relationship for 6years lashing and draining her after that the nigga still lashed her a day to his wedding with another girl she got the news on social media or the nigga is just possibly the one benefiting from the relationship based on money. Or he is just a simp brainwashed by Nollywood.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by wiseoneking: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a crap about your life ,stop this old mentality, footballers dye, spray hair ,are they weakling too? mtcheww
football supporter don land gidigba. in your late fifties you still support this damn show? Continue
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by uptownemmygee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Allisgud:
that guy knows wat he is doing,he just put the girl as standby pussy,Incase dick erect,the lunch that girl go chop eh grin grin grin grin grin

Correct guy
Well said

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Streetmovement(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Did they come up to you and say they're bad guys? Change the way you think, that's where the problem lies.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by uptownemmygee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lamas2012:
If only she knew what's really coming her way either the nigga is just planing the worse heart break for her because I know an OG who caught his gf cheating on him three times pretended all the way through the relationship for 6years lashing and draining her after that the nigga still lashed her a day to his wedding with another girl she got the news on social media or the nigga is just possibly the one benefiting from the relationship based on money. Or he is just a simp brainwashed by Nollywood.

I have 3 shawty that has serious BF but nah me dey make them climax steady infact them dey refer me to their friends.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by OCEANPOWER: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Playloaded post=115135502]According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught her cheating three times.

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate.

According to the lady, her boyfriend forgave after he caught he

SUGAR BOY DON'T QUIT FUCKING NAKING OF KPEKUS,.. THAT GUY IS ONE OF THEM IN THAT PICTURE..
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Johnniegee: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
The guy looks like mugu.
Idiot guy,she go still cheat again
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lamas2012(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
uptownemmygee:

I have 3 shawty that has serious BF but nah me dey make them climax steady infact them dey refer me to their friends.
Razor Ramon refer and get free knack per referrals grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Okpetruth(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Savedday:
What simp can't endure in the hands of virginal people doesn't exist.
Guy na lie maybe na you be that. Take what? Take shit? The guy doesn't love the babe. She is just wasting her time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.