Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40877 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Starcy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's what you expect from someone who is jobless.

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

So just allow him to keep ranting.
Oxygen indeed. That's y some ladies remove their guys own thus sending them to another world (death)
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by nextstep(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because most guys are irresponsible. If you gather 100 men in this Naija, I swear only 20 get sense. angry

Conversly, among 100 ladies, maybe 5 will be worth dealing with. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Candycrushy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
The good guys will be looking for bad girls to be with too
Its complex sha
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Confirm4real(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because they love listening and hearing lies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Not all men show you their true colors immediately and once they do it’s after you have already caught feelings so it’s harder to detach. I believe every experience can help you understand what you want from love for example when I was driving my mums Kia there’s no day I wasn’t spending time with love entering traffic unnecessarily but now in my Benz na only me dey cruise that’s life. Not everyone is ready to grow and be mature until life forces you too.

Even your high school sweetheart 10 years later might not be so sweet it really takes love and wisdom to sustain a relationship and not everyone has wisdom but they can make love well. So now do you want to make love well or build a future together? The relationship breaks down because of this.

You can be forgiving but there are somethings you can’t forgive especially if it involves conspiracy.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
because good guys are boring , funny enough good guys are the ones left with the leftovers.
grin grin grin grin Funny truth.

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Kingcalls: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
IamMobisola:

So you are saying men aren't capable of being fathers without women being around?
Nice.

Women nuture till they hit 7/8 ...thats when a man takes over to train...cos that when the child will gently start to transform to a teenager ... and thats when kids learn and form what they will become in life , thats character
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by KingRSHD2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
Ranting about women on a Monday morning undecided

grin grin grin angry i dey tell u my brother grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Because they themselves are irresponsible.....

See ehn men who are ready for marriage I mean men not boys or guys ooo, their spec of a lady are responsible ladies(at least first criteria)....

As a lady you are dressing half naked on the street what kind of guys do you think you will attract in the first place?? Please don't confuse half naked dressing with decent dressing ooo...

As a lady you are forming high class, apart from Yahoo boys or pretenders who else do you think you'll attract....

See ehn most bad or abusive marriages(MOST) the signs are always there before the marriage...

As a guy you desire a lady with front and back, it's not bad but you end up losing the good ones, no wonder you can easily be deceived by them with their plastic manipulations and after some years what you married is not what you're seeing again...

Some ladies just want a tall, handsome blah blah blah guy....

See ladies let me tell you a secret, no guy is ugly they are just broke.... I saw pictures of footballers before they became footballers and you begin to wonder if they're the ones before, same goes to ladies as well....

Everyman wants peace in their home, and marriage is a lifetime commitment....
the bolded can’t be overemphasized

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by KingRSHD2(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
solasoulmusic:
Not all men show you their true colors immediately and once they do it’s after you have already caught feelings so it’s harder to detach. I believe every experience can help you understand what you want from love for example when I was driving my mums Kia there’s no day I wasn’t spending time with love entering traffic unnecessarily but now in my Benz na only me dey cruise that’s life. Not everyone is ready to grow and be mature until life forces you too.

Even your high school sweetheart 10 years later might not be so sweet it really takes love and wisdom to sustain a relationship and not everyone has wisdom but they can make love well. So now do you want to make love well or build a future together? The relationship breaks down because of this.

You can be forgiving but there are somethings you can’t forgive especially if it involves conspiracy.

You have said it all ...wisdom keeps marriage and not sex or love persay as people think cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Another stupid, brainless thread
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Ppp1p: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Where their plan is to finesse the goods guys thinking the guys are simps they always end up with smart dudes that will deal with them

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by MartinsGenius: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?
Question should be are there responsible Ladies nowadays?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by vickydevoka(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?
Seriously. That's what we are facing in my family. All de guys not even too handsome but rich and marrying fine n good ladies. The ladie beautiful and marrying opposite

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

Will you shut up This is painful
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

You ultimate go in this life is to reproduce (bear a child), without which you're useless.
Only a man can make you a woman but you as a woman can only bring a man down (WO onto MAN).
So tell me sweetheart, who needs the other more?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Gkemz: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because irresponsible ones make quick cash they spend extravagantly and Bleep well. Two things that atrracts every girl like magnet when combined together.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is very annoying and disgusting. In most cases, When responsible guys approaches them, they tend to take him for granted or judge him as weak or as irresponsible base on his low income or kind of job he does. They failed to realize that a guy who is financially bouyant can be irresponsible too. They also fail to realize that a guy who is not that financially bouyant can be responsible. I just noticed that a girl, a neighbor of mine had aborted her pregnancy. This na girl wey dey always form level or like she know What'sup.
The more they form level, the more stupid they are in thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Shevchenkko: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:
Because most men are irresponsible.

If you dip your hand into a basket with 7 black socks and 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.
This lady dey make sense
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
ednut1:
Women are easily moved by lies and packaging
Lol very stupid gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

If you dip your hand into a basket with 7 black socks and 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.
You're trying so hard to be sensible but your submission lacks reason.
There are over 3 billion men in this world (yeah, that's Billion with a B), how did you test all of them to say "most men"?
I bet you have met 600 men in your entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by letitrainnow(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na choice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by timisquare82(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Some guys mostly gigolos are always well dressed even they have to borrow, at around 2-3pm when a responsible adult should be working and sweating . An handsome gigolo will be well dressed and be cooling in a nice joint. These gigolos' mannerisms are magnetic to foolish ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Surfacebaba: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
They are confusionists.lack of idealogy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Agbebakun22: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

jenny walai u no get sense as u fine like that fake life full ur body

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by God1000(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
ukaface:
Because they use to deceive us.

And the responsible guys no too many. Na by God's grace and luck. Responsible guys: irresponsible guys Na 1:100.
we are many, but our society doesn't value us much.

There's no reward for living a good life in Nigeria today

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not only because of that lady. I have met several ladies like that, if not many. I know a lady who dumped a serious guy for a Soldier. The soldier got her pregnant and abandoned her. Now, it's she and her mother that are now taking responsibilities for child.
Many of such case exist in my neighborhood.
Do you know what they do to them in my street? - they laugh at them. Yes! The street boys make great painful fun of them.
One time, due to the excessive mockery, one of the girls attempted suicide but was rescued by a good neighbor. The girl is currently living in deep regret now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Stiff66(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cuz most of them are blind

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by uche393: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
if you check those guys you call irresponsible the only thing they are lacking is money.

most of our men today are pus*ies and they are feminine-males, if you check the so called irresponsible guys he more masculine than you, he can protect his lady, he is well groomed with a muscular body but he no get money.

the masculine energy in these irresponsible guys attracts females.

our men today need to work on their masculinity.

masculinity is the key not irresponsibility.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by AbuAeesha: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

u no believe in miracle be dat?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by linearity: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
The right question would have been, why are most guys irresponsible?

If ‘irresponsible guys’ are the common denominator as you stated, common sense would tell you that, it is inevitable that is who most ladies will end up with.

Decreasing the number of irresponsible guys will decrease the number ladies ending up with them.

First, tackle the cause of the problem, which is ‘….irresponsible guys’ and the cause ‘….ladies marrying irresponsible guys’ will take care of itself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Thazard(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

I disagree with you. You know why? Cus it's now common knowledge that supposed responsible men lust for bad girls.
..I agree with this 100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.