Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119130 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by MartinsGenius: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?
White garment church you say , you nack am you are finished bro

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Lastborn0074: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please nairalanders, help me out. I'm stranded, having been hypnotized and defrauded where I traveled to buy my goods. The only thing left with me is an empty wallet and my ATM and I have to travel back home. Please nothing is too small. 2059014026 FCMB. God bless you.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Obidientful: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
Hahaha. U funny ��
Just calm down, na motor God wan give U
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nickymezor(f): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Goodluck Shell. I have like three pieces Inside my apartment..

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Stevo35: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
No be juju be that? Run oh....

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by onlyboyson(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Girls and all this digital ogbanje wey dey give dem magic

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Confirm4real(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Run for your life o grin

Most Nigerian girls are fetish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by chiboycue: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Just call her aside and ask her about them to avoid jumping into conclusions hastly
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by darediamond(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Bjteensdes24: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sea shells wey you sef fi pick up for sea. You never go beach before go see am yapa

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Octopusssy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
What were you doing rummaging through her bag in the first place?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by YungTemy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
You just escaped a bomb shell. Thank God for your life bro grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by armyofone(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Octopusssy:
What were you doing rummaging through her bag in the first place?

Nigerians and juju thingz cheesy everything is juju. Even such beautiful shell!

Tomorrow now - he will accuse her of truncating his destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by asahnwaKC: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes .. use it to drink ogogoro

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by RPG2020(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's finished

Go to TB Joshua church and seek out for healings very important bro this i have seen
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Prettylima(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Run angry grin angry Check my signature
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Imanche001(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
MY BRO GO FOR DELIVERANCE IF NOT MMMMM!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by HeavenVGate: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Fear not, she mean no harm. That thing you're seeing, we call it Aje Olokun for West side here. Putting little salt in it and keep it your wallet, you will never lack money. If put in shop, you go sell like say na only your goods the best. These things are natural thing but most of us don't ask elders whats up that's why we see them as evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's money shell grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by pafo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
That has nothing to do with you man. She dey find her own favour too.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
Choi
O'boy u funny die!
Na speed she go use return the destiny back

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by advanceDNA: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue

I just love forum

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Twemi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Oti lule 1 malule 2 o

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Shikena(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
O'boy, don't eat pepper for 7 days o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sambaby7640:
guess it didn't work so you stopped.
Oddly enough my school work saw serious improvement in every area during that time, but I concluded it was due to the fact that I became more organized and not because of a shell.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by nedekid: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
So she visited the beach, found a lovely shell and left it in her bag. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by YelloweWest: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's a freaking shell! People pick stuff like that from the beach and keep them

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by bewla(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue
To where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.