Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119119 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by 4richminds(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maybe your destiny already wasted by different girls.
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Zonefree(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

A di m mma.

Gi kwanu?
Arim mma da.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by EwebSolution: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
O boy run o....wetin be dis....hmmmm

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by eljwallace: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?
Guy e no mean nothing jhor
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by martintinsrich(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
You no go kill person with your hilarious savage.[color=#006600][/color]
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Basicend: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
killmods:

It's for her protection... and e go fit dey affect u negatively if una no dey insync. Then u go hear word.. better run now while u have the chance

LOL.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by galantjoe(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Love portion.
It will be better for u
You Bleep tire and it will definitely clear for your eye
Then you go sapaaaaaa
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by edosignature(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Them no dey use clear eyes enter Cele or K&S church.

I fear those people as hell.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by deebrownneymar: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

It’s over for you bro
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sambaby7640: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Oddly enough my school work saw serious improvement in every area during that time, but I concluded it was due to the fact that I became more organized and not because of a shell.
That's not odd
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Maforgreats(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
I swear a lot of people are babies on this forum, this is what we call AJE in Yoruba, it can also be used for protection. I put this in my purse and anywhere I go. It's an energy that gives you prosperity, it's not linked to any rubbish all these babies on nairaland are talking about. You can Google it yourself and you yourself stop asking silly question.

It's even $5 on a website, better buy yours too.

Can it stop a bullet?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by SamDayJoy: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life(Dan 12:10).
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by harmony75: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ask her what's it for to clear your own conscience, some people say it is for Goodluck educated person carry shell about!? That's creepy to most people you're telling me there's nothing abi babalawo na your father? Culture differs we know so have to explain to others.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by greenmouse(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Call and ask her what it is. period
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Gandollaar(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL
Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Opoki(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue

About to.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mrkings84(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
henrimoto:
.... Nairaland forum, na one sure panacea for high blood pressure, sadness and the rest. .... I never finish laugh for the reply wey the op. Give the first person to comment.

I tell you my brother, as in eh.... I can't imagine the Op with a useless destiny.....
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Martinsrigo: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

it's believed to bring good luck
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Anetorfavour: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
see wicked response. D destiny na yeye one las las na she lose
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol... No panic dear, that's aje, popularly called cowry. Maybe she is a mariner, Omo omi, else why she carries it along. Try and find out spiritually about her, ppl who belongs to such are always huge blessing for whosoever married them. Infact, you go think say you do money rituals. Provided she has not use the aje on her body do giveaway o cheesy cheesy But find out about her, she might just be carrying it for carrying sake.. but to have that in her bag, it's rare. Congratulations op cheesy
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Heimdal(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ogbeni try dey concentrate.
Naso this babe go stay your house finish waka you no go bleep her

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by henrimoto(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
delpee:

A real anti depressant! smiley
gbam!! You don summarise finish. Thank you.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Bigheart042(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue
If actually there was a destiny to take.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OKOATA(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ninisun:

Either you follow Jesus or you stand with Satan! Any protection that is not of God is of the...(complete it)! Don't be deceived by the marine and familiar spirits.
Don't carry your sillyness here, you are not mother nature to tell mother nature how to do her things, stop letting religion paffurate your brain, is it devil that created the shell? So it's the devil or Satan that created the sea shell? Shows how a dumbo you are. When you are too over religious you begin to talk jargons. Go and read about shells and cowries, this same shells and cowries were you used by forefathers for trade then, so because there are marines in the sea, the fish and every sea thing you eat is also filled with marine spirit. Think before you talk next time and stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Adebowalay(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:

destiny still dey dis country?? if u like go vote for abado n cassava next year, no amount of destiny for help the incoming doom o
me I get destiny o.... Baba werey.... Hahaha
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL
That's her ID card. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OKOATA(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maforgreats:

Can it stop a bullet?
E be like na loud you smoke this night.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by imokings: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
My Broda fear not joor, that nabe wan blow you, but no disapoint her o
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OKOATA(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

I am very happy that you are enlightened.....indeed ignorance reign supreme on this platform
There are some things I noticed about we Nigerians, everything is always spiritual.
How can a common sea shell that came from mother nature be evil. Shows how dumbo lots of people are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
Don't carry your sillyness here, you are not mother nature to tell mother nature how to do her things, stop letting religion paffurate your brain, is it devil that created the shell? So it's the devil or Satan that created the sea shell? Shows how a dumbo you are. When you are too over religious you begin to talk jargons. Go and read about shells and cowries, this same shells and cowries were you used by forefathers for trade then, so because there are marines in the sea, the fish and every sea thing you eat is also filled with marine spirit. Think before you talk next time and stop disgracing yourself.

You are the one disgracing yourself and silly too! Keep deceiving yourself with fetish things while your life remains standstill. Mother nature my foot..taaaaaah
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Assquare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hmmm....imagine that..in the first place wetin carry your hand open her bag? You be comfirm thief. Becareful!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.