Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119132 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by judedwriter(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Marine kingdom tinz....

Op, go for deliverance at mfm, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by jclassiq(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
What are you doing searching your girlfriend's bag, are you trying to steal from her or what?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by BelovedN(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol... I remember going to a beach some years ago and picking up some shells. I keot the shells for a very lomg time. I'm sure I still have them somewhere.

I guess anyone who saw them then would have wondered the same way you're wondering. Just ask her. It can be for anything.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sleekfingers: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?

It is called Aje ( good luck ) I have lots of it in my house, in my office and a small one in my wallet....even when I go to the beach with my kids. My last kid always pick some for me. She always like putting it in her school bag
You got nothing to worry about.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
all these guys that marry native doctor daughters, just hold your ball while sleeping beside her every night

Shogbo detective carter from LAPD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mrkings84(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL

Nairalander are just too funny!!

One of the reasons I can't quit this forum except otherwise!!

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Abujaexpress: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
She has a spiritual husband that accompanied her to your house. You do, you carry gbese.

...on a serious note, years back in the village, these shells were tied round the necks of kids with perceived evil spirit, particularly marine spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by henrimoto(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
kiikikiki.... You don kolo .... Kikikiki... This laugh no gree stop... Kai!! Na yeye guy be. Lolz

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by onyenatruchi: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Op, is she a Yoruba girl lipsrsealed we want to check something lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by ignis: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Did you sleep with her?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Op, wetin you dey find inside her bag? That's my own question.

I notice you didnt mention the 20k you also found grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by NigeriaEngineer(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

������ u dash am the destiny ba�
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Rekhina(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
Fear not Bro. Na female condom be dat. cool
Such a fool.is that a female condom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Oceanjagaban: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
You don enter
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Oceanjagaban: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
jclassiq:
What are you doing searching your girlfriend's bag, are you trying to steal from her or what?
The guy wan see wetin no good and he succeeded

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Femeto: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Mami Water fe gbe e trabaye.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mariahAngel(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

She probably went to the beach, and picked up some shells. What's the big deal? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by tfelicityk(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Smiling... You are safe...
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Successmind(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oga na nothing jare... Ask her when last she went to the beach.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by twilliamx(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

I also pick up nice shells if I go to the beach. Nothing strange unless...
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by seanwilliam(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
I heard from the elders. They said it’s aje..it’s believed that you’ll attract help, love and unmerited favor if you go out with it.

Based on belief.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Born2Breed(f): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

It's a Good luck mascot. Some wear beads or keep certain stones in their pockets or wallet.

It means no harm. It's just a superstitious belief of people.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

She go use am buy tyre first
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by noble2faith(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:
Na where them go put you, cover you na him be that so.

When you start seeing yourself at barbeach every night, know they have gotten you.

You left all the decent girls practicing pure religion and worship, it's someone that all their religious practices are fetish and questionable that you decided to pitch your tent.

Continue. Na the thing wey you dey find you see so.

Art thou available?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry

grin

You are in trouble, go and ask that Op that has incurable sickness of recent.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by henrimoto(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
mrkings84:

Nairalander are just too funny!!

One of the reasons I can't quit this forum except otherwise!!
.... Nairaland forum, na one sure panacea for high blood pressure, sadness and the rest. .... I never finish laugh for the reply wey the op. Give the first person to comment.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Channah1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
noble2faith:

Art thou available?

I'm not ready now Jare. Economy is not smiling.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by amakanancy(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

Shey you still have accommodation, now you will be homeless..lol
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
I swear a lot of people are babies on this forum, this is what we call AJE in Yoruba, it can also be used for protection. I put this in my purse and anywhere I go. It's an energy that gives you prosperity, it's not linked to any rubbish all these babies on nairaland are talking about. You can Google it yourself and you yourself stop asking silly question.

It's even $5 on a website, better buy yours too.

Either you follow Jesus or you stand with Satan! Any protection that is not of God is of the...(complete it)! Don't be deceived by the marine and familiar spirits.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by noble2faith(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

I'm not ready now Jare. Economy is not smiling.

God fit make our combo make economy smile for us. We go dey always get in season and out of season.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.