Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119129 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by GloriousGbola: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Octopusssy:
What were you doing rummaging through her bag in the first place?

Probably wanted to steal her money only to find she had already stolen his destiny cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?
It's for her protection... and e go fit dey affect u negatively if una no dey insync. Then u go hear word.. better run now while u have the chance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Christistruth00: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Bang her aggressively and damn the consequences.

That is why your life is in disarray

It is not your village people it is you

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by delpee(f): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
henrimoto:
.... Nairaland forum, na one sure panacea for high blood pressure, sadness and the rest. .... I never finish laugh for the reply wey the op. Give the first person to comment.

A real anti depressant! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Market must sell, na Aje she carry so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by adedayoa2(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ask her now, I used to pick this at the beach.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Ilekokonit: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abujaexpress:
She has a spiritual husband that accompanied her to your house. You do, you carry gbese.

...on a serious note, years back in the village, these shells were tied round the necks of kids with perceived evil spirit, particularly marine spirit.

Makes me remember one Bros who "claims" his wife has spiritual husband that comes to knack his wife at night whilst he is sleeping beside her and his wifes spiritual husband is so jealous that any time he "the physical husband" knacks his wife at night, he will wake up the next morning with scratch marks all over his body !!!!!!

He even "claims" that the spiritual husband decided to give him a spiritual wife to knack while the spirit husband was busy with his wife and he actually claimed that he knacked the substitute spiritual wife and actually came !!!! but when he was going outside to tidy up afterwards that his gbola got snipped by the door hing and drew some blood and he showed it to his wife to complain to her about what her spiritual husband did to him.

Sigh !!!

And this bros lives in London o !!!!!!

This is what happens when people believe in magic or fetish things, goodluck charms, babalawos and only that person con still dey go do consultations with white garment "prophets" who can not see beyond their nose or see good for themselves and you still expect these cowboy tricksters to be able to predict and or manipulate your future for you wey be say common next second, no babalawo, imam or prophet can predict to the next second talk less the next day !!!!!

As a man thinketh so is he.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Okobola146: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na celestial church babe

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Bang e gbudila gi. sad

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by sevenhundred(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Ask her!!!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Channah1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
noble2faith:

God fit make our combo make economy smile for us. We go dey always get in season and out of season.

Lol... Yeah I believe in God.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Zonefree(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Bang e gbudila gi. sad
cheesy cheesy

Kedu?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sensiblerealist: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
It is believed to bring fortune. That as long as you have it with you, you will not be short of funds even if na small change

LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by noble2faith(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... Yeah I believe in God.

Great!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Slmgirldippussy: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
I swear a lot of people are babies on this forum, this is what we call AJE in Yoruba, it can also be used for protection. I put this in my purse and anywhere I go. It's an energy that gives you prosperity, it's not linked to any rubbish all these babies on nairaland are talking about. You can Google it yourself and you yourself stop asking silly question.

It's even $5 on a website, better buy yours too.

I am very happy that you are enlightened.....indeed ignorance reign supreme on this platform

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by hopexter(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Na joke bro. Lol

Why you sef dey check her bag? You wan thief her money ni cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OdefaGirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

Wahala grin grin

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

cheesy cheesy

Kedu?

A di m mma.

Gi kwanu?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Enumerator(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Blaqputin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Lol.....werey
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Enumerator(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
LagosInter:

Lol.

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Enumerator(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
I tell you!
paulolee:

destiny still dey dis country?? if u got bad leader next year, no amount of destiny for help the incoming doom
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by cayorday89(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

Omo, this one hit me oooo, I showed someone and I was told to warn you that, though your destiny never buy you bicycle but that your destiny go buy the girl Benz... Go figure it out...
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by BadMus06(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
The stuff isn't a thing that calls for alarm, the white garment members visits mountains and ocean. The stuff is just an oyster shell that can be picked in the beach, if it has any spiritual meaning, it's absolutely not evil.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazie351:
no need for panic

she works at SHELL
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin pure religion una
Channah1:
Na where them go put you, cover you na him be that so.

When you start seeing yourself at barbeach every night, know they have gotten you.

You left all the decent girls practicing pure religion and worship, it's someone that all their religious practices are fetish and questionable that you decided to pitch your tent.

Continue. Na the thing wey you dey find you see so.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Afobaba33(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
I wish you best of luck man undecided
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by 9jaRealist: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Quit SNOOPING in people’s bags….
And quit inviting strange women home!

>
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Fear not, she mean no harm. That thing you're seeing, we call it Aje Olokun for West side here. Putting little salt in it and keep it your wallet, you will never lack money. If put in shop, you go sell like say na only your goods the best. These things are natural thing but most of us don't ask elders whats up that's why we see them as evil.

grin grin grin ;DU funny die
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Odafezino: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
See

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Streetdreamx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

did you mean who the destiny help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.