Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119123 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Banhammy717: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Go prepare your will
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by victorv12(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.
Destiny wey never buy me bicycle. cool

Wetin she wan use am do naa? shocked angry grin

She wan kill you be that!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Itzurboi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
Don't carry your sillyness here, you are not mother nature to tell mother nature how to do her things, stop letting religion paffurate your brain, is it devil that created the shell? So it's the devil or Satan that created the sea shell? Shows how a dumbo you are. When you are too over religious you begin to talk jargons. Go and read about shells and cowries, this same shells and cowries were you used by forefathers for trade then, so because there are marines in the sea, the fish and every sea thing you eat is also filled with marine spirit. Think before you talk next time and stop disgracing yourself.
Bros no vex, shey ninisun offend you before? lol
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Donpraiz: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Did u had sex with her. Bro if u slept with her pls go for a serious deliverance.
Don't b like Esue in d Bible who sold his birthright because of pourage n leter regretted it
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Itzurboi:
Bros no vex, shey ninisun offend you before? lol

He patronises spiritualists!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by victorv12(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Bang her aggressively and damn the consequences.

Ọmọ, you don bang your destiny be that!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OKOATA(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ninisun:

You are the one disgracing yourself and silly too! Keep deceiving yourself with fetish things while your life remains standstill. Mother nature my foot..taaaaaah
You are too dull, tell me how a Shell made by God is fetish. Oponu omo. No carry religion come meet me o. Carry your religion like gala go sell for religious section.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Peskid147: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Boss na marine babes she be,just day careful of her.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Barcalee: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's nothing bro,she must have gotten it by the beach.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by murmee: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She has taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue
I'm laughing!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by HeavenVGate: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

grin grin grin ;DU funny die
Funny right? Do it and come back here for testimony in just three days.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kyrestas: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kayan mata ! That is all i know.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Funny right? Do it and come back here for testimony in just three days.

But where I wan see am na
Make I go beach
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by HeavenVGate: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

But where I wan see am na
Make I go beach
No. If you're in any Western state, go to herb market ( elewe omo ) tell them you wanna Buy Aje Olokun. Big one is 1k. Do am. You wallet will never dry even if you spend the last card at once, in few hours time, you sha receive money that's for sure.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by lawsmith8: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Livingstone124: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin grin his destiny was tooken away.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by MufasaLion: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why do y'all get scared over little things like this? It's illogical.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by fragility1000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?
She's a smoker, no qualms bro
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by CaptainFM1: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

She dey collect am small small na from everybody. Even if na shoe you get, you will realize you will soon be wearing slippers for town
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by VMuna: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
OKOATA:
I swear a lot of people are babies on this forum, this is what we call AJE in Yoruba, it can also be used for protection. I put this in my purse and anywhere I go. It's an energy that gives you prosperity, it's not linked to any rubbish all these babies on nairaland are talking about. You can Google it yourself and you yourself stop asking silly question.

It's even $5 on a website, better buy yours too.

For deep anchoring to what?
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Olabode211: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
yoruba call am (aje)that is wealth it is for steady cash.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by alizma: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
Op remove the thing from her bag. Use half block replace am.. Only she go start ask questions when she meet block inside her bag. Then you go come know her intension...
Brain no go kill you,

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sunday2021: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:

destiny still dey dis country?? if u like go vote for abado n cassava next year, no amount of destiny for help the incoming doom o
if you like go vote for the person that promise to divide this country, the person that promise to release all Ipob terrorist locked in prison, The person that sees nothing wrong when military couple were killed and slaughter, The person that sees nothing wrong when a northern woman was killed together with her 4 children in Anambra.
Also don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket.
Vote president Atiku for president.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sunday2021: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Destiny wey still keep him for this shithole? Destiny wey still make Buhari his president? Which yeye destiny be that undecided
Buhari is the president; Kill yourself!
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Lol.

So why u worried grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by StarLord21(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by StarLord21(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:
Mermaid girls

Your soul has been taken to the marine world

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by dnawah(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
LagosInter:

See pics below.

sea shell,na mamywater o! U don blow if na good one.
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kambols95(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
So why didn't you take the courage to confront her? From there, you may understand her motives for keeping it
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by OKOATA(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ninisun:

Onye Ara...keep deceiving yourself! Go and hustle abeg
You be pikin, I no get your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)