Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) (62512 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by iamme1234(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mugu Dey weep

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Applegirl22: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
mumu man

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hanhan, who's cutting onions.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Applegirl22: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
he dey cry for the problem wey he go buy
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tears of joy. Congratulations to the couple.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by DannyG8(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wowwwwwww... so touching...
It's Tears of joy..

This is how the saints who make it to Heaven at Death or at Rapture rejoice with tears of Joy.. no more sorrows forever. No more pain forever..

Folks, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Be Prepared ! Live Prepared!
We are in the window frame of the Rapture!
Anymoment now! The people of GOD , Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will be taken away .
please can we talk private maybe on WhatsApp I have some few questions to àsk thanks
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by abercrombie(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Been having a hell of a day, please someone should help me out with something to eat this night

Access
00876333sixfive
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by skinnyzsam(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly my dear i seriously clamour for such a man, a man that will make my feel so special on that day,jenny baby pls can i find such a man in this country cheesy cheesy cheesy.
lol go mould am nah

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
who pushed this guy enter marriage bikonu! nobe by force na.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by fcbelle72(f): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Something beyond our knowledge has happened. So let's stop guessing.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's so heartbreaking there's not one positive or reasonable comment from a guy here, except from righteousness. Sighs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by EndWeakerection: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crying because he is regretting the Wahala hin put himself for marrying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by VIKTO83(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
D guy Don look around and he no see men around considering how much he hoped to recoup from d wedding reception after d girl made him take loans and borrow here and there to finance the wedding.

Haven not noticed that a woman is usually super happy during wedding than the man?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Pharaohny: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
When you collect loan do wedding grin grin angry grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue embarassed tongue cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue embarassed tongue cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by peteruapata: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mumu guy

Human rapper ☹️

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by densiks: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
He's probably weeping because deep within his spirit he knows he has used his own hands to put himself in a dangerous situation that may eventually destroy his life and he feels helpless.

I'm aware of a situation where someone was weeping profusely in an event of this nature and few years after, his partner killed him over some flimsy cheating accusations.

My advise to men,if you begin to feel uneasy around a woman, take the bold step and escape while you still can so you don't become statistics for peter obi to wrongly quote tomorrow.

I hope he can speak to a real man who will give him the wisdom he needs to navigate that unknown path He's burdened his life with.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Exkandayee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
You too dey read thegridredpiller threads,think before is too late

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
He must have remembered Top to Bottom
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by ETIIKO: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
It may be someone who is very dear to him is absent either mum or dad!?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by planetx: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is it something in the water that is turning Men into weaklings.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
I guess IPOB don make dis guy enter bankruptcy by dere way of marriage.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, He feels lucky to have someone like her. Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

Is that you @profile pic smiley cry

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by okwusdaddy: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why is he crying abi wedding na achievement. After 5 years he would know that a lot of work is involved in making it work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by MICHEAL346(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stillwhites:
Seun Mynd44 dominique justwise mukina2 OAM4J Rocktation Farano lalasticlala rule 2 and 10

Shits! Where una come from sef. Make una two carry una shit go personal, I am here to laugh my ass out here not reading your nonsense, e nor funny Abeg pack

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by JOSH54: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
That includes ur sisters

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgwHxKirEp5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Only God knows what was responsible for the situation.. Many years back, I witnessed a wedding where the groom's mother died some few days to his wedding and the mother was in the morgue while the wedding was ongoing. The anguish was unimaginable..I will never forget that day...So make una free the guy biko...

It's very clear the wife is likely not the cause of his tears... May God bless his Union sha
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Simp formalities
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by blue01(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
He just realized that he had made the biggest mistake of his life undecided
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by 2rez: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
It could be tears of joy or maybe he an orphan or lost any of his parents & you know on such a joyous day, they aint alive to witness it. Remembering that could bring tears down one's cheeks. Why not widen your speculations & don't be so precipitated to conclude yet.

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Hardebaryor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.