Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) (62528 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
see the screenshot below.
Does he look familiar?
Na the kind people you dey ally with for this forum.
I sure say you ugly pass this Obamamessi wey him pics dey below
Stillwhites,,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn come see the Calabar dog eater,, cheesy
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
lol everyone knows you're gay and a cultist.
that cult statement you made and deleted in that cultism thread is already quoted and screenshot by me.
should i post and let the whole nairaland know the name of the fraternity you belong? and the illicit messages you've been sending me.
they're all over my google drive.
keep following me back to back and trailing my posts.
e go shock you one day
Seun Mynd44 Rocktation Farano mukina2 dominique lalasticlala OAM4J rule 2 and 3
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Stillwhites,,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn come see the Calabar dog eater,, cheesy
Iam already following him and reporting his posts
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stillwhites:
Good! let's flush dat E-diot out of dis forum,,,
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stillwhites:

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=UnIimitedGrace post=115341787][/quote]Stop publishing my picture all over the forum

Seun lalasticlala mukina2 dominique Mynd44 OAM4J Rocktation Farano rule 10
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stillwhites:
Stop publishing my picture all over the forum

Seun lalasticlala mukina2 dominique Mynd44 OAM4J Rocktation Farano rule 10
i will stop publishing your pictures if you stop following me around like a gay goat
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
i will stop publishing your pictures if you stop following me around like a gay goat
And you know how impossible that is.This is not the first time my pictures are on NL so iam not bothered.Infact take one including my phone nunber 07087697805

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
I have already warned Tatiana4u about u already,,,,I just hope she listens
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stillwhites:
And you know how impossible that is.This is not the first time my pictures are on NL so iam not bothered.Infact take one including my phone nunber 07087697805
wetin I want carry your phone number do?
i be gay?
lol make una unfollow me jare before i call Satanist for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
FiremanX:
I have already warned Tatiana4u about u already,,,,I just hope she listens
she already knows you're gay, i hope she avoids you.
i will tag her to your cultist post on that thread.
na me and you for this forum
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
wetin I want carry your phone number do?
i be gay?
lol make una unfollow me jare before i call Satanist for you
You are the satanist who got tired of trolling me and started running
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stillwhites:
You are the satanist who got tired of trolling me and started running
run away from you when?
I'm not Satanist but if you want make i deal with you same way satanist does, you go run leave this forum
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
she already knows you're gay, i hope she avoids you.
i will tag her to your cultist post on that thread.
na me and you for this forum
Hahahaha u think she will believe u,,,,,she will thank me for helping her,,, Tatiana4u like I told u before,, believe him at ur own peril,, he's a useless troll and an unintelligent liar also...
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
run away from you when?
I'm not Satanist but if you want make i deal with you same way satanist does, you go run leave this forum
You no fit do anything,,,na coward u be,,a useless troll
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
run away from you when?
Same thing u said last time and ran like the coward u are.Tatiana4u u can see what i was saying.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Trolls
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
see the screenshot below.
Does he look familiar?
Na the kind people you dey ally with for this forum.
I sure say you ugly pass this Obamamessi wey him pics dey below
Seun

Mynd44

Justwise

Lalasticlala

Rule 10
Rule 8
Rule 19
Using alternate accounts,,, trolling Nairalanders,,,and posting Nairalanders pictures without deir consent,,,
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by STOICREALIST: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
My design specifications do not come with the ability to experience or appreciate the emotional feeling that will make me cry on my wedding day.

My mentality is I’ll always remain that MEN REMAIN STRONG. No human born of another human can tell me that as a man IT IS JUST OKAY TO CRY for absolutely no other reason than that I have decided to protect and provide for someone for the rest of my life as far as my strength can carry me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by kabasa24: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
ALAYE DEY IMAGINE HOW HE GO MISS HIM SIDE RUNS THEM

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bluntguy:
Imagine that simp
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by obotematics: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mumu dey cry for him death day
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wowwwwwww... so touching...
It's Tears of joy..

This is how the saints who make it to Heaven at Death or at Rapture rejoice with tears of Joy.. no more sorrows forever. No more pain forever..

Folks, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Be Prepared ! Live Prepared!
We are in the window frame of the Rapture!
Anymoment now! The people of GOD , Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will be taken away .
Abeg naija hardship and kidnappings na sign of entime? Cos you never talk about it. It's only oyibo news you know.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Guyman01: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Possibly he is crying due to the absence of his mother at the wedding who may have looked forward to this day as a result of death or incapacitation. I can relate to that

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Krexpah(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ode who send u msg
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Coinwarrior: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly my dear i seriously clamour for such a man, a man that will make my feel so special on that day,jenny baby pls can i find such a man in this country cheesy cheesy cheesy.
yes
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Kajaard: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is the male emasculation agenda the west is seriously pushing. Real men don't weep in situations like this.

Men behaving like women, smh undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by John4B: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Imagine this simp crying upon additional wahala for him life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.