Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) (62520 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Nothing new he's just a SIMPle guy

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2022
favour32:

Perfect response!
The average Nigerian girl or woman does not love but only has self interest.

And what does the average Nigerian man have? Love?

The demonization of women on this forum is simply hypocrisy and projecting by boys.

If all men are as saintly as you make yourselves out to be, and all women are evil and selfish, why were you creatures panting when women were calling you scum? Saints cannot be called scum. There's a good reason why. Remove the log from your eyes, and you will find that loving woman you desire. If you aren't loving yourself (with your own selfish interests at heart that you conceal by claiming to have such strong yet empty love), you'll never get a woman that loves you.

Like begets like. Love genuinely, and you will be loved back.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Nothing new he's just a SIMPle guy
A man is having a deep moment at his wedding.

Boys: what a simp! She's going to deal with him

In the same breath...

Boys: men have feelings too, protect your mental health, men are going through a lot, don't let anyone pressure you to be a real man, that's manipulations of a woman, do what makes you happy

Can't he be free to cry at his own wedding if he is moved to?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by patomberekpe(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
your mother Is also useless your sisters useless,mine aren't.thanks
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by favour32(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And what does the average Nigerian man have? Love?

The demonization of women on this forum is simply hypocrisy and projecting by boys.

If all men are as saintly as you make yourselves out to be, and all women are evil and selfish, why were you creatures panting when women were calling you scum? Saints cannot be called scum. There's a good reason why. Remove the log from your eyes, and you will find that loving woman you desire. If you aren't loving yourself (with your own selfish interests at heart that you conceal by claiming to have such strong yet empty love), you'll never get a woman that loves you.

Like begets like. Love genuinely, and you will be loved back.
The average Nigerian man that has resources, should have as many wives as he can.
They are only attracted by wealth.
I ain't dealing with a wife but wives.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by ike007(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2022
SIMP PU.SS.Y AS.S MOTHERFUQER
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Funflipper: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, He feels lucky to have someone like her. Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

Sure! You don't expect every man on earth to be stupid enough for your liking. You see that simp? That is how they cry for the duration of their marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Funflipper: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Okobola146:
Crying over remnant. Mtcheeeeeeew!

I don't think he has even seen her pant before.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Princewell2012(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Itsokayo:

You don't know why he's crying, don't jump into silly conclusions. He might be weeping because of his late mom or dad.

love ko, intimacy nii

You might be right anyway. My church member was crying like this on the day of her wedding. Her mother dump her and find her way when she was small. But a woman picks her up train her and sent her to school but this Lady is doing well financially now but unfortunately this woman did not witness her wedding when she remembered it she cried uncontrollably. But do believe that her real mother just appeared from nowhere. She even come for the wedding. Well we pleaded with her to forgive her mother.
What a world.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Enny2013(f): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
don't engage that mdtatafo moniker reporting you.
she is still the same acidbath venumx moniker.
ignoring her and acting as if she doesn't exist really pains her.
Don't engage or respond to her.
her modus operandi is to report your posts to the mods and even censor your name so you won't be notified and las las you'll be banned.
just ignore those females here they Don't worth it.
Las las when she don frustrate she'll accuse me and say it's me operating your moniker and trolling her.
Me i don ignore am eternally as i no fit quote or respond to her anymore.
DON'T RESPOND TO HER COS SHE IS A TROUBLE MAKER AND A KNOWN TROLL ON THIS FORUM AND SHE IS USING THAT OPPORTUNITY SO AS TO INSTIGATE TROUBLE AND LINK ME TO IT
Avoid her.
and please keep dishing it hot to the simps on this forum.
Must u troll everyone on Nairaland? With ur multiple accounts?
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Enny2013(f): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
don't engage that mdtatafo moniker reporting you.
she is still the same acidbath venumx moniker.
ignoring her and acting as if she doesn't exist really pains her.
Don't engage or respond to her.
her modus operandi is to report your posts to the mods and even censor your name so you won't be notified and las las you'll be banned.
just ignore those females here they Don't worth it.
Las las when she don frustrate she'll accuse me and say it's me operating your moniker and trolling her.
Me i don ignore am eternally as i no fit quote or respond to her anymore.
DON'T RESPOND TO HER COS SHE IS A TROUBLE MAKER AND A KNOWN TROLL ON THIS FORUM AND SHE IS USING THAT OPPORTUNITY SO AS TO INSTIGATE TROUBLE AND LINK ME TO IT
Avoid her.
and please keep dishing it hot to the simps on this forum.
Let me ask u, do u do anything else aside being on Nairaland day n Night?
Multiple accounts for just only u. Seun shud employ u fah.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Kingchuksero: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2022
He is not crying because of the love for the wife. He is crying because of the one he lost. He is like you should be here. The pain hits deep and the reaction of the wife says it all. Deep#
A man who cries in his wedding is still in pain!
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Enny2013(f): 1:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Stillwhites:
Iam already following him and reporting his posts
That guy is just something else
Such pple shudnt b on a decent forum lyk Nairaland. He makes troubles everywhere wt different accounts.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:22am On Aug 05, 2022
The guy na fool
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Kayrich(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2022
A nicely finished 2bedroom flat newly built is available to let at landmark college area via Agric Ikorodu.
Facilities includes
All rooms en-suite,
Guest toilet in the living room,
All round tiles flooring,
All round POP ceiling,
All rooms wardrobed,
Own prepaid meter,
Water heater,
3 different entrance/exit,
3 different balconies,
Interlocking premises,
CCTV presence,
Borehole water supply,
Good security appearance,
Car parking space of up to 10cars etc.
We seek for corporate tenant working reputable organization.
Price - N600,000/Annum and we seek for a year rent.
Contact us for further enquiry.
More pictures available

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Ofolete: 1:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Kai! My man has seen something.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Jesuisbelle(f): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2022
My husband cried on our wedding day as if he's not gonna ever betray me����

Men ehn�
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Olayetan(m): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Imagine me getting married to a billionaire daughter, omo, the cry go come naturally o.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by femi4: 2:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Not everyone can reach this point, He feels lucky to have someone like her. Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

don't let me say what's on my mind after checking your dp

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
You mother is also useless.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You too don't jump into silly conclusions. How do you know he's weeping because of his late mom or dad? Abi are you the one that murdered his parents? Are you a Murderer??

Nonsense!!
Olodo .. the thing pain you.
He used the word "might"...Open your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly my dear i seriously clamour for such a man, a man that will make my feel so special on that day,jenny baby pls can i find such a man in this country cheesy cheesy cheesy.
A man that you will turn to your toy
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by 5thcolm(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Trust me, probability that it's all downhill from here on is 99.95%

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by smd837(m): 2:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Many things can couse that, it might be that there is a close family or friend that has contributed much when on courtship but the day of wedding he or she is no more, what a painful memento.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Desusi: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You too don't jump into silly conclusions. How do you know he's weeping because of his late mom or dad? Abi are you the one that murdered his parents? Are you a Murderer??

Nonsense!!
Both of you are right, but don't kill yourselves because of another person wahala.who wins the trophy now

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
your mother was once a girl, and you are a product of a useless bastaaaa
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Imustreturn(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2022
He go still cheat grin
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by wowcatty: 3:34am On Aug 05, 2022
This is a cry for help.

The kind of tears when it done on him what he just got himself into.

The liquid courage his groom's men poured for him wore off fast, they should have mixed his whiskey with double shots, that would have taken him through the church service.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by ednut1(m): 3:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Maybe he is in debt lol
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by mycinegist(m): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Are you a fan of English Premier League, where not try out your managerial skills in the Fantasy Premier League game.

If you are a FPL player, then don't dull and join in both leagues with the link below:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m41d1x

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wgyys4 smiley
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by ukandi1(m): 4:09am On Aug 05, 2022
somenody:
they finally showed him the bill.

Hahahaha.

The bill Made him abi ?
He saw what awaits him after the wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.