Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87868 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na worm go chop am last last undecided

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by etrouble: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

Even you that cannot count the number if babies you have aborted ?

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by sevo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
E no concern us
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by etrouble: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

Since you were disvirgined at 4 years, don't transfer your aggression to others nah

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Blaqroman0000: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
My anger is how this siofra will not stop creating useless threads and always moves it to front page...
One of the reason why nairaland has gone down is because of some empty headed mods

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by DeHorus: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
Probably on WhatsApp
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol

At least cobwebs are fccking her to-to mercilessly and raw

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by sevo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
kelspinall:

killer quote

Seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol

Who her virginity help

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by shineeye1: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
JJfrank22:
But you can get a quickie I guess from my left finger grin grin grin

Thumbs up to the lady of the century. You are the real deal! That is exactly the will of God and the very order of our well guided forefathers. Any yam head or misguided internet rascal that has a quarrel with that has God to deal with....
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good one.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Celibacy coupled with virginity is a virtue deep down men value it.

No sex before marriage is great resolve

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Desperado you re getting old.

Soon to become a hag, even if your virginity is intact, better let somebody loved you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Gospel2Day: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

That's cynical and critical.
Appreciate people who exemplify decency and dignity.
Will you tell your daughter that the condition of her private part is no more important than her legs and hands before she marries?
Many of you have made yourselves devil's advocate unwittingly, denigrating morality and promoting immorality on his behalf.
Repent. Hell is real.
Shalom.

12 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by nairalanderr: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you like be Virginia if you have bad attitude no one will marry you.

HACKED NETFLIX AVAILABLE..
NO* SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
UNLIMITED ACCESS.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Unfortunate way of reasoning
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Applegirl22: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
this one dey do advert

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by iezeiyida(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sonali Chandra is a beautiful lady.

I like her name.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Imka: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Idonweak post=115515029][i][b]/quote]

You just had to show the whole world what a dirty fool you are.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

You are my role model!!! Damn!!! What a comment...Come join me with this suya and Guinness... smiley

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by arantess: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Persephone1:
Omoh... you sure say person pikin no go need bulldozers to break in when its time. grin grin

Just thinking out loud lipsrsealed
Nope, just KY gel and you are good to go
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by RPG2020(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Licking is allowed grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by TenQ: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Supported!

Any man whose perceived value of you is defined not by your Character, Intelligence, Poise and Confidence but only sex had better go somewhere else for those of easy virtues!

There are still thousands of young men and women who have decided to honour themselves and their God through purity of body, soul and Spirit!

Keep it up Jare!

4 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by shineeye1: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

Obviously you are pained that a contrast to your personality exists. Transfer your frustrations to solving your personal crisis. This lady has done you nothing please. Elementary psychology can readily reveal that you need therapy...

3 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Bekind123: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
FuckSilly:

Her own hands or by different numerous dicks?

YOU'LL BE AMAZED BY THAT GIRL'S BODYCOUNT.

An average Nigerian girl between the age of 21 to 28, and with tertiary institution education has between 3 to 8 bodycount, including with at least one married man.

Mind you, I said AVERAGE, and not even know hookup girls.

Average includes-

Your sisters
Your girlfriends
Your cousins

Etc
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sambaby7640: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
Frankly speaking, no one gives a Fuvk undecided

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by socialjustice93: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
na you sabi.. at 35 you never marry and you're still proud to be a virgin nonsense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by czarr(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
FuckSilly:

Her own hands or by different numerous dicks?

YOU'LL BE AMAZED BY THAT GIRL'S BODYCOUNT.

An average Nigerian girl between the age of 21 to 28, and with tertiary institution education has between 3 to 8 bodycount, including with at least one married man.

Mind you, I said AVERAGE, and not even know hookup girls.

Average includes-

Your sisters
Your girlfriends
Your cousins

Etc
Guy you know even Sabi ....that 3 to 8 is wrong, more like 30 to 80, and I'm just being generous.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by 8stargeneral: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tegabadguy:
she know go live long
why
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Bobbiee: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just be a nun if you hate sex so much. Most of you so called adults are so immature. There's nothing in sex. It's just sex. How long does it last. Highest 30 minutes. You place it on a pedestal like it's some trophy. Take note, any man that tells you he's a virgin is lying. And if in truth he truly is, then he must masturbate a great deal

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.