Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87826 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SLOVFO(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.
It matters to her and to God. And it probably would matter to her future spouse too.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Heimdal(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
If she wishes to remain a virgin please respect her decision. This doesn’t have to even make front page.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by GoodIsGod: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

Good choice my sister. I know of a 40 years old female friend who is a virgin. She is still single probably because of it because every man she met wanted to taste her before they get serious with her. She is a Christian and she is adamant not to have sex until marriage.

Being concerned, I created a Christian matchmaking group on social media because of her and other christian ladies like her. We are just 16 members yet. Kenyans more than Nigerians there .
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by fof1: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy

Tell it to d Moon... until ur Husband Comes home...but by d Way,Who Confirmed it?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by smile11s(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

it depends on the girl though. There's another version here

https://gist.am/question/this-35-year-old-virgin-is-my-role-model-photo
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by GeneralBuhari: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
She can die and go to hell with her 35yr old virginity.

No one cares.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by VenumX: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
She looks older. undecided
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by fof1: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
dammywapes:
Hmm virgin , I know a girl my guy dated back then she was a virgin she won’t allow my guy in but she takes it through the anus.

That also is Damnable WICKEDNESS...No DIFFERENCE b4 God...All are Sins of Immorality and Hell Fire is Raging still
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
Very impressive feat in these days.

When she gets married she has something to give her husband,

And what will he have to give her, in like terms?

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by EmmyDJourno: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
May you find the love you seek
Plus, stop masturbating if you do it
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Corto: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

You put príck for her something e no enter? Na wa for you. Na so Toyo-baby put all of una for cruise say she be virgin that year
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SocialJustice: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Religion is a curse on Africans.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Your middle finger nko, dildos and vibrators keep deceiving yourself.

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by GoodIsGod: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

You are right because all your point is about the world.
That is the reason you think people like her stay a virgin till marriage but you are absolutely wrong.
What motivates people like her is beyond all the points you listed up there.
It is rather about spiritual matters. It is about their faith.

It has nothing to do with visa application,
Job search, curriculum vitae or any other worldly gains.

It's about their faith and religion.

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
FuckSilly
Bro no cap
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by caye(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
At your own risk, Believe any of these pale-skins .
Dem too dey lie on top sex matters.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Your choice
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Seankhalifa: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
if u be virgin make peson credit me 10k for this forum grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Imortal001: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
lioness, with all the your sucklense big boobs?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Characta(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not all men in Nigeria demands for sex b4 marriage nd again if you say Nigeria men which men do you want that wouldn't ask for it
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by papapchi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Watch how the non virgins will attack her choice of life, which to me is the best decision any reasonable woman can make if you can adhere to it. I applaud your decisions to remain a virgin till you are married because is not easy to remain a virgin till marriage this days, more especially now that this our generation have thrown decency to the dogs.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by gaspology(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Dey there till the kpekus rust finish. Na hydraulic and grease we fit use to unsrew the bolt dat time grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Kamerunpride(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Onila repent
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by IbileIfe: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Virginity is not a proof of purity without the obedience to Almighty God.
Virginity can even be a problem of inferiority complex, insecurity' or vanity.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

Comments like this only reveals the true character of today's society. Of course being a virgin wouldn't count for this instances you mentioned but come on for a morally decayed world as we have it today such as she has it should be encouraged non the less so there could be sanity in an insane society when it has to do with morals especially of sex and how it has been cheapen.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Medicine after death! grin grin grin

siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by czarr(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
teeshet:
you exagerate too much. Not possible. I know a girl i'm only one fùcking her. She calls me moses cos i was one who parted the sea.
Lol...naive man.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
Religion is a curse on Africans.

I can argue that high rate of body count in men and women contribute to the rate of infidelity hence the rate of divorce as we have it today.

God is wiser than all, if He says the bed should not be difiled He known too much for the consequences that it can bring into the life of an individual but unfortunately we term it as religion.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by FarmTech(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats. But add Christ to that. Otherwise it is useless. Virgins can still go to hell.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Caseless: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

if you have lost your own, appreciate those who kept their own. If it's easy to keep you won't lose yours.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by johbara: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
35 and being a virgin isn't much of an achievement to me though.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Eaglesence: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
toujurs:
No sex, No spending, bills should be splited, whenever you two decides to go out, and you will have to handle all your financial problems by yourself. The guy should only give you moral support.

Girls that are so concerned about keeping their hymen, trust me. They have nothing to offer other than their pu**y, that is why they see their pu**y as gold.

They can't stand being bleeped and dumped, if the relationship goes sour, it would render them emotionally unstable.

Be like say your brain dey shake o bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.