Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87822 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
That's religion, whatever happens with the physical body is inconsequential. We pretend to have a relationship with God but in the true sense, it is deceit.

The Bible was an invention of man to keep other men under control. Even the message of the entity called Jesus was twisted to favour themselves.

Jesus didn't come so he could be worshiped, he came to liberate man, make everybody connect with the Christ.

Thank goodness for Google that has made it possible for virtually all information to be available freely to people. Sad thing, is people are just too lazy to search for the truth.

Wow
Hmmm
I don't think I agree with what you are positing.
To say whatever happens to the physical body is incorrect and Jesus is not an entity. God's word is the most potent source of how men ought to live. The Bible is inspired by God the only book whose author never dies.
The you judge the potency of a particular thing is to see how the lives of people who lived by ended. No one has lived by God's word that didn't end well then compare with those that lived by the standard you are positing their ending was not good at all.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
SLOVFO:

God loves us all...both the holy and the unholy. But he rewards specially those who honour Him by being holy. Love is love. Chastity is chastity. Do not mix the two. Not everyone remains same after sex... exposure to sex changes people for life. Yes you can buy and use products with tampered seals. But it's much safer to buy and use goods with the seal intact.

You are the same person who said condition of vagina might matter to the groom, hence the question of love. so don't try to be clever bringing full blown religion talk in this vagina matter. grin

sealed vagina does not mean you are not evil minded or slutty doing anal and handjobs.
sealed vagina does not mean you are not a kleptomaniac, gossip, rude, druggy, betrayer, back stabber, arsonist, shop lifter or demon possessed.

Hello! in the grand scheme of the affairs of this world, the condition of vaginas is IRRELEVANT. c'est fini.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

another doggish ranting. so everyone that has not done all this that is on your list is a religious person?
religious people don't do crime? interesting.
pastors raping children,
pastors caught with drugs at airports,
pastors smuggling weapons and money,
pastors doing rituals and murdering people to bury their skull under their alters,
pastors bullying members and taking their wives,
whatever rocks your boat?
have you seen the news or are you selectively blind?
abeg shift.
Selective blindness is listing all the crimes of pastors and leaving out the crimes by jihadists and Imams. Are you commenting on religion or on Christians? You have a lacklustre level of cognitive psychology.

It is legal to say that your level of understanding is extremely dwarfed since you have publicly displayed that you cannot under my logical references in my previous comment.

To prove how logically intense my previous comment was to you is to expose your low-density brains. You had to cut out the major part of my comment before quoting me. You should have quoted the entire comment. Haha

I will reiterate this for your consideration. What are you preserving your anus for? Why not let a gay man ram into it and enjoy himself. Is anal virginity listed as a criteria for visa application? Let me reverse the same question you used to disparage that innocent girl. Is anal virginity included in your CV, if you have ever written one in your life?

Since no one gives a bluff about your anal chasteness, does that mean that you will also surrender your anus for homosexual consideration? Haha as long as you have refused to sell your anus to gay pirates, that beautiful sister will refuse to sell her body to sodomites like you who simply want to ruin her life with your parasitic and unethical penissss.

Lesson:
There is a reason why you preserve your anus. It is called religious values. You simply do not know how constricted you are in your religious python hold. You want everyone to be as cheap as the sexual freebie that you are.

Like it or not, God will judge you for your sins and the deceits that you have been promulgating all your life.

Shameless and sinful cretin.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Gospel2Day: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

Please shut up.
since when did the lack of sexual encounter translate to DECENCY & DIGNITY?
So all the decent & dignified people you have met in your life are all virgins?
being a virgin does NOT NECESSARILY mean you are a good person void of wickedness or you will make a good wife/mother.
you can spend your life time tracking your daughter's vigina, what will be will be in the end. There is nothing you can do about it if your daughter decides to have sex on her 16th birthday or avoid sex entirely till she is 80.

Hell is real? your father told you so? is hell on your family plot of land? have you been there? can you prove it?

To start with, your comment reveals your being uncouth and uncivilised.
You asked me to "shut up", but you feel you deserve to talk while I do not share or have that right.
If you like, you can encourage your daughter to lose her vaginity at age 10.
I pity the kids you would raise.
Do your thing.
Let those who value sexual purity and dignity do their own thing too.
Yes, not all virgins are godly or saintly, but no promiscuous person is good certainly.
Indiscriminate sexual couplings and contacts make a human being no better than animals.
If being beastial and animalistic is your choice, it shows the kind of entity you are.
Some of us are aiming and striving to rise towards angelic and divine possibilities.
As for the location of Hell, you will SURELY find out when you die without repenting of your sins and receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
I take no offense and hold no grudge at your disrespectful response.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ugotuf(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2022
FuckSilly:

The question, what's your BODYCOUNT, to be honest?

An average Nigerian girl will prefer to die than to reveal her true bodycount.

The very few "honest ones" when you ask them, they'll tell you that their BODYCOUNT is just 1-3 at most.

1 = Their first boyfriend who raped, tricked or forcefully had sex with them long time ago and it was just once and the relationship ended

2 = Their 1st and 2nd boyfriend or you.

3 = Their 1st, 2nd boyfriend and you....

That's the usual BULLSHÌTS but in reality, SOME OF THEM HAVE MORE THAN 20 BODYCOUNT.

The value of a woman is determined by her sexual purity.
That's how many religious books put it...
Gold and diamond are only valuable due to their, price and rareness and for the fact that it's not everyone that can afford it

I wish we can be in a world that women's bodycount would be written on their forehead.. I SWEAR, THIS WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE.

Chaaai, @ the bolded, I have had this same mindset for years now. It would have been a saner world if they came factory fitted with untamperable neon light digital displays on the forehead. Which gets activated once the hymen is tampered with save in the case of rape and in marriage. Any attempt to cover or conceal the digital display once activated will make it shine and glow more even in broad daylight. And any man who tries to rape any female without an active neon light digital display will instantly and mysteriously go limp and paralyzed from the waist down. This world for sweet eehh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Oberhiri141(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
You dey talk about virgin, no forget say anything can happen within 2secs nobody is promised tomorrow. Imagine leaving this world without knowing what's like to have sex.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Coolgent(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
most of this virgin don collect for other hole , Anus ? Mouth ? In between their breast , in between their axxx without coming in. I dey talk from experience.

I believe you, cos when i was in one asian country...
My friend told me that 99% of girls only offer the other hole to avoid suspicion after marriage cos arabs value virginity.
I can't enter it o!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by syntekelite(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Its a very strange phenomenon when virgins flaunt their virginity online.. i mean there is something really crass about a virgin telling every tom dick and harry she's a virgin( not minding the deluded voodoo security implications).. its supposed to be an humble thing, something that should give the virgin inner pride and contentment that she has the strength to withstand peer and social pressure.. when it now becomes a thing to brag about publicly thats when it becomes something base,worthless and uninspiring..
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Selective blindness is listing all the crimes of pastors and leaving out the crimes by jihadists and Imams..
so you actually agree that those are crimes pastors commit shamelessly. you are a Christian (although one of the daftest) so i presented my point of view from a place you are more conversant with (though you pitiably know nothing about it). I wonder why you are crying about imams and other religions. furck off.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SocialJustice: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2022
zerita:

Wow
Hmmm
I don't think I agree with what you are positing.
To say whatever happens to the physical body is incorrect and Jesus is not an entity. God's word is the most potent source of how men ought to live. The Bible is inspired by God the only book whose author never dies.
The you judge the potency of a particular thing is to see how the lives of people who lived by ended. No one has lived by God's word that didn't end well then compare with those that lived by the standard you are positing their ending was not good at all.
I do not expect you to accept anything I said. At the end of this your lifetime, just before you leave your body, it will all make sense to you.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother I can ask yusuf kajuru to hapily dissssvagin u if u ready..u want? (be nice) cheesy
you are a disgrace
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Give her the benefits of the doubt.
You don't want people doubting everything you post on social media, do you?
Then, follow the Golden Rule Jesus Christ taught in the Bible: "Do unto others what you want them to do unto you."
God bless you.
Shalom.

Too many people chasing clout on social media to feel relevant because their life in reality is fvcked up.

If you want to be believed, you have to only make claims for which you are ready to provide a convincing proof.

Can she prove her claim? No
Why is it important to claim virginity in public when we know that statistically, she is most likely an e-hoe enjoying the "hookup" culture!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by iTearHerToto: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
That guy really finished you. I advice you stfu and take a deep breath embarassed
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

sorry. i would have minced words and beat around the bush a bit but i forgot. maybe next time grin

Yes na..... I even felt ashamed reading through the lines.......
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Lovelydaisies: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
The scam of virginity until marriage, I suspect has cost so many women dearly.
I say there should be an upper age limit of 28 years old to hang on to virginity after that age release access to all takers and enjoy life and even if no husband come they can start having children with responsible fathers at an age when they are still very fertile and strong.
Fertility in women nosedives after age 35 at that point your virginity holds little practical value to potential suitors.

Can you confidently say all this to your daughter in the event that she doesn't get married before or at 28?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Virgin girls, sorry. Na una turn to collect wotowoto for today from Average Nigerian Men. Accept my deepest sympathies. We have been there; welcome to the club. Kindly see sister Odion to collect our membership form and to intimate you with the rotational bashing we get from men on a weekly basis. Don't take anything to heart, ma'ams. You'll find yourselves getting used to their vituperations in the coming days- it's in their nature. You're highly appreciated as you comply.

3 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Coolgent:

I believe you, cos when i was in one asian country...
My friend told me that 99% of girls only offer the other hole to avoid suspicion after marriage cos arabs value virginity.
I can't enter it o!
That’s the scope bro no girl fit whine me

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Dorakay93(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Hope u are not a stupid virgin o.....
Stupid virgin are those that have kissed, suck dick, gotten sucked, breast flat by folding and sucking but are still tight down there. Hope u are not one??
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
I do not expect you to accept anything I said. At the end of this your lifetime, just before you leave your body, it will all make sense to you.

You need to give your life to Christ Jesus.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
SocialJustice:

Give your life to Christ Jesus.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by PharmacyStore: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is good
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

And she's still single cheesy grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

so you actually agree that those are crimes pastors commit shamelessly. you are a Christian (although one of the daftest) so i presented my point of view from a place you are more conversant with (though you pitiably know nothing about it). I wonder why you are crying about imams and other religions. furck off.
Your writeup lacks coherence, Sir. I struggle to follow through. The basic concept of punctuation is totally elusive to you. I threw a dry bone and a dog like you dropped to your knees to lick it. So, you are Muslim and trying to hide under your cowardly stink blanket. I was wondering why blanket was your favorite choice word. Now, I know why.

Like I asked, your comment wasn't after the doctrines of Christianity. It was an outright vendetta out of hatred for Christians. An insignificant dwarf like you can't stop the movement of Christ.

Whatever you say about pastors is on you. I strongly believe that many pastors are evil. They do not represent Christ. With that being said, I am still trying to find the Imam that is more righteous than these evil pastors. The thought of calling out the BS of pastors and silent on the atrocities of the Jihadists is a loud cry from your sanity. You are vile and immoral.

I still believe that any man who eggs ladies on to drop their moral values while he himself does not drop his value to gays is a dastard. If you want ladies to expose and share their vagina, lead by example by exposing and sharing your anus to gay men. That is fair.

Your sexually subversive POV only covers the circumference of brain-eating amoebas. You are clueless and immoral. Go and seek help for your rotten soul.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
zerita:

Give your life to Christ Jesus.
Jesus does not need you submitting to him. He wants you to discover your Christ. Your Ruach Adonai.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

The real translation is "You are the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through you.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by zerita: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Jesus does not need you submitting to him. He wants you to discover your Christ. Your Ruach Adonai.

The real translation is "You are the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through you.
Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life
Jesus told them that I am the same I am Yaweh told Moses in Exodus 3:14 and they wanted to stone Him using this two scriptures your interpretation of John 14:6 is not correct.
Jesus Christ is the I am
He told Nicodemus unless a man is born again he shall not inherit internal life he didn't tell him to discover his own Christ.
Jesus said he who believe in the son has life and he who does not believe is condemned already.

Brother give your life to Jesus stop quoting scriptures upsidedown.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
That's how one Tarawa girl tell me say she be Virgil say no sex during my nysc days for Jos na when I Bleep con discover say her kpekus de smell like spoilt fish na then I realize say na wenti de make am shy away from sex be that........na once I jakpa leave her o
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by virginboy1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

Your vagina is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you a good or decent person. Many are virgins and yet have disgusting bad attitude and giving blow jobs daily with slutty dress codes on ashawo vibes.

You are not more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

Words of Wisdom
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SLOVFO(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

You are the same person who said condition of vagina might matter to the groom, hence the question of love. so don't try to be clever bringing full blown religion talk in this vagina matter. grin

sealed vagina does not mean you are not evil minded or slutty doing anal and handjobs.
sealed vagina does not mean you are not a kleptomaniac, gossip, rude, druggy, betrayer, back stabber, arsonist, shop lifter or demon possessed.

Hello! in the grand scheme of the affairs of this world, the condition of vaginas is IRRELEVANT. c'est fini.

Virginity in the context of our discourse is synonymous with chastity or sexual purity. You can't be doing anal and so on and still claim to be a virgin. Virginity once again is all about lack or absence of sexual experience. Yeah, having the hymen intact is part of it but not necessarily all. As some virgins (women) may have thin hymen that got broken inadvertently during rigorous physical activities. The, benefits of chastity far outweighs it's disadvantages.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SocialJustice: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
zerita:

Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life
Jesus told them that I am the same I am Yaweh told Moses in Exodus 3:14 and they wanted to stone Him using this two scriptures your interpretation of John 14:6 is not correct.
Jesus Christ is the I am
He told Nicodemus unless a man is born again he shall not inherit internal life he didn't tell him to discover his own Christ.
Jesus said he who believe in the son has life and he who does not believe is condemned already.

Brother give your life to Jesus stop quoting scriptures upsidedown.
Continue on your journey, let me continue on mine.

There is a generation of Christians coming that won't listen to your religious bigotry and half truths. They are already here and turning to atheism in confusion. The true message of Jesus must be told not the message King James interpreted to us.

Take time off from your ego, go see what history truly says for yourself not what the white man read and told you what it meant.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Lovelydaisies: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
syntekelite:
Its a very strange phenomenon when virgins flaunt their virginity online.. i mean there is something really crass about a virgin telling every tom dick and harry she's a virgin( not minding the deluded voodoo security implications).. its supposed to be an humble thing, something that should give the virgin inner pride and contentment that she has the strength to withstand peer and social pressure.. when it now becomes a thing to brag about publicly thats when it becomes something base,worthless and uninspiring..

It's equally shameful when guys come on the forum and rub their escapades with women on all our faces here. Fellow guys even clap for them. It's considered normal and a thing to brag about. Likewise the virgins have decided to hit the stage with their own reasons of which they are proud too! The latter is even worth more celebrating to me.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Innowizi23(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
Very impressive feat in these days.

When she gets married she has something to give her husband,

Is it the blood that flows from the vjay is what she wants to give the husband?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.