Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87823 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by franco3075q(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
Hmm virgin , I know a girl my guy dated back then she was a virgin she won’t allow my guy in but she takes it through the anus.
HIA.... I laugh in Roman figure

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Chochovini:
. All thesame babe, I think I like you so much. Pls, can we roll?

fish roll. you just want to scatter that vagina she has been keeping in her safety deposit box. grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by monerozi5590: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Just look at the way some people are encouraging promiscuity with their comments. Smh!

I hold virgin girls in high esteem and to me they are more valued than non virgin girls.

Lastly, which is very important. Anytime you hear a girl use this line ''a vagina is just a part of the body'' nigga run. Run as fast as your leg can carry you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Dshocker(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy

I bet you 500k

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ufotunang: 5:55am On Aug 09, 2022
This are the type of girls that use cucumber to masturbate in the other room
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Regex: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2022
This is who ubunja terms the female version of a player/playboy. This is whom Simple men should be wary of. Men with frame must tread with caution.

Cheers.

Skepticus, CaveAdullam, Martinez39s, time to self-service on this one so that haters will have content to discuss.

MODIFIED: that's 9 men ripped off of their resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

Your religion is your own religion. Stop joining issues under the blanket of religion if you lack what to say in your own words. Not everyone is blinded by religion.
We have all seen the trend of girls selling their virginity to the highest bidder, what will you call them? demons? because they exercise their right of free will without hurting anybody but to you they are demons from the hell fire in your village.
If religion does not guide you, let serial killers reign. Let armed robber rob. let vandalizers vandalize. Let bullies exercise their freedom too. Let rapists enjoy their raping. Do not stop anyone from doing anything that pleases him. Whatever rocks your boat, feed it.

I bet you, you will be the first to scream "where is God" when you see these things. You are under a big black blanket, Sir. You are totally blindfolded and your reasoning shows. This lady wants to exercise the right to her body but you insult her and denigrate her for it. She did not tell you that she is Christian or under any religious blanket. You brought your dirty dry blanket to cover her with shame and derision.

She did nothing wrong. She simply does not want to join issues under the blanket of immorality. She has a standard. You are bringing your shameless standard and demonizing her for her own ideology. What you want us to do is sit and watch you on your immoral rampage. it is wrong Sir. If you do not want a stain of others' religiosity, then do not stain others with your immorality. She has respect for her body. Regardless of her religious standing, she has a right to her body. You will not let a gay man ram into your anus. Other gays will say the same thing that you say to this young lady. What are you saving your anus for? You will die with it anyway.

If you cannot submit your anus to the gays, then do not malign this beautiful girl for not submitting her body to any man who is not interested to be committed to her and her body.

To any religion, even to atheist, selling your virginity is an aberration. Go read the news, even in China and Sweden as the headquarter of atheism, no group except sodomites like you who will endorse that insanity.

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2022
illicit:
That place don block abeg....
cobwebs go don full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
yes you are

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

you are darrrrft but that is not my business. who is preaching here? is there anywhere I mentioned that ladies should all have sex or not?
you are carried away by religious emotion, na you sabi God pass.
You were proselytizing, Sir. You said that no one cares about her virginity. I told you that God cares about it.
superCleanworks:

If you didn't notice, there was NOTHING religious about my post. Even if this talk is about an electric bulb, you must still find a way to make it all about your religion because you lack the ability to make a sensible point without including religion.
I am not interested in your talk about angels and demons. Furck off you shallow being.
Can you define religion? You just don't seem to know what means. You are a snowflake. You cannot hold a simple logic. Quit being unhinged. You are getting flared cos I brought up a solid case. I am here for you "logically". Setting religion aside, your point is illogical. If you had been in the real world, even atheists would have cancelled you for your irresponsible comment. What you just did was to shame a woman for keeping her virginity. You would have paid a huge career prize if you had any, to begin with.

No one is interested in selling a roll of sheet to you. Since you came on a public forum, you subjected yourself and your opinion to scrutiny. If you are looking for a space where you exercise absolute control and authority, you should have kept talking to your mama and your impoverished girlfriend. Never you come one a public space and spew trash without getting a flak.

You must think about your comment before posting it. I am shallow cos you have no clap back. Prove to me by logical reasoning why your opinion is reasonable. That is what intelligent people do. You only came here to condemn religion as if one were expecting you to love and embrace it. No religion needs your love. You are as insignificant as a trash bag.

I said what I said and if you can't handle it, go to your mother's damped room and hide your face. Dirty slut of a man.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2022
toujurs:
No sex, No spending, bills should be splited, whenever you two decides to go out, and you will have to handle all your financial problems by yourself. The guy should only give you moral support.

Girls that are so concerned about keeping their hymen, trust me. They have nothing to offer other than their pu**y, that is why they see their pu**y as gold.

They can't stand being bleeped and dumped, if the relationship goes sour, it would render them emotionally unstable.

what exactly is you men problem, you fooools keep making ladies see us as unstable

someone is proud of her dignity and virtue and you're writing jargons to demoralize her and encourage immorality

Op keep it up because I will never marry someone that had been deflowered. I married my wife when she was 27yrs and I met her a virgin

I won't even pay a bride price of a deflowered Lady

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Coolgent(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Virgin indeed
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SocialJustice: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2022
zerita:

I can argue that high rate of body count in men and women contribute to the rate of infidelity hence the rate of divorce as we have it today.

God is wiser than all, if He says the bed should not be difiled He known too much for the consequences that it can bring into the life of an individual but unfortunately we term it as religion.
That's religion, whatever happens with the physical body is inconsequential. We pretend to have a relationship with God but in the true sense, it is deceit.

The Bible was an invention of man to keep other men under control. Even the message of the entity called Jesus was twisted to favour themselves.

Jesus didn't come so he could be worshiped, he came to liberate man, make everybody connect with the Christ.

Thank goodness for Google that has made it possible for virtually all information to be available freely to people. Sad thing, is people are just too lazy to search for the truth.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Coolgent(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
Hmm virgin , I know a girl my guy dated back then she was a virgin she won’t allow my guy in but she takes it through the anus.
Serious?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by meveboq(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2022
She has been using various intimacy gadgets for maximum satisfaction. She doesn't really cares for human dick.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by dammywapes(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Coolgent:

Serious?
most of this virgin don collect for other hole , Anus ? Mouth ? In between their breast , in between their axxx without coming in. I dey talk from experience.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss
This lady we know virgins we know,please who are you?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
illicit:
That place don block abeg....
Na you blocked ham
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by mickyeddi(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

Bet you got a seven speed d!ldo!!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by eguarojeona: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Virgins do not necessarily make good wives anyways

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by dododawa1: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Advertisement in progress
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by GoodIsGod: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

and you know all this from the comfort of your chair. she told you it is about faith and religion?
how many virgins have you met in your tiny miserable life? is that what they all told you?
if you were not a fool, you would have learnt not to speak for others by now.

I can't remember insulting you in my post. So, why all the insults because of a honest view that is different from yours.

The animals that gave birth to you that you call mum and dad forgot to give you home training and that is the reason why you believe you can hide behind the keyboard and insult people on their simple and honest views.
I doubt if you will end this year well by this your actions against people who are not in any way insulting you.
I suspect you might be the next in the obituary news on Nairaland if you don't take it easy on innocent people.

Try not to fcck with me because I don't take it easy on maniacs like you. Be very careful.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I doubt if you will end this year well by this your actions against people who are not in any way insulting you.
I suspect you might be the next in the obituary news on Nairaland if you don't take it easy on innocent people.

Try not to fcck with me because I don't take it easy on maniacs like you. Be very careful.

Oh my God. I am scared. This guy is a prophet of doom.
so you are now an innocent person who does not insult people on a first attack? you? hahaha what a fucking hypocrite.
Yes I might be the next obituary, who cares? death is nothing new as many have gone before me and many will go after I am gone. How about you? when will you die? how will you end this year? or did you say that to sound supernatural? what a wimpy jester.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by rafikii: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Lots of butt stuffs is going to happen in hidden places grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If religion does not guide you, let serial killers reign. Let armed robber rob. let vandalizers vandalize. Let bullies exercise their freedom too. Let rapists enjoy their raping. Do not stop anyone from doing anything that pleases him. Whatever rocks your boat, feed it.

another doggish ranting. so everyone that has not done all this that is on your list is a religious person?
religious people don't do crime? interesting.
pastors raping children,
pastors caught with drugs at airports,
pastors smuggling weapons and money,
pastors doing rituals and murdering people to bury their skull under their alters,
pastors bullying members and taking their wives,
whatever rocks your boat?
have you seen the news or are you selectively blind?
abeg shift.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by migyljonathan20: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

Your vagina is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you a good or decent person. Many are virgins and yet have disgusting bad attitude and giving blow jobs daily with slutty dress codes on ashawo vibes.

You are not more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

Absolutely agreed
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
We're together babe.
Men got nothing on us. cool
Though I'm not up to 35 yet, and I don't pray to still be a virgin by then.
Olohun maje.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by SLOVFO(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

so what happened to love?
if the desire to love a woman whole heartedly & get married to her is tied to the condition of her vagina or her zero lack of sexual experience then what kind of conditional relationship is that? Well, that is your cup of coffee, not mine.

God loves us all...both the holy and the unholy. But he rewards specially those who honour Him by being holy. Love is love. Chastity is chastity. Do not mix the two. Not everyone remains same after sex... exposure to sex changes people for life. Yes you can buy and use products with tampered seals. But it's much safer to buy and use goods with the seal intact.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by femicyrus(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

Your vagina is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you a good or decent person. Many are virgins and yet have disgusting bad attitude and giving blow jobs daily with slutty dress codes on ashawo vibes.

You are not more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

What you fail to realize is that she is saving herself from sorrow that is controllable.
Heartbreak, unwanted pregnancy, stigmatization, STDs, disrespect, lack of trust from eventual husband etc are all what her action is controlling.

You can include your infidelity and waywardness into your CV and visa applications and see where it will take you to.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by PumpumPrince: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2022
ashawopikin:
yes you are

brother I can ask yusuf kajuru to hapily dissssvagin u if u ready..u want? (be nice) cheesy
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Gospel2Day: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
JustforMen:

When she is lying?

Give her the benefits of the doubt.
You don't want people doubting everything you post on social media, do you?
Then, follow the Golden Rule Jesus Christ taught in the Bible: "Do unto others what you want them to do unto you."
God bless you.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.