Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87839 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by FOREX4free(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss

Please keep your virginity. You are doing well. Don't mind the noise makers. It's funny how we don't celebrate people like you anymore in today's world

2 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Natbrowny: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
9 REAL MEN
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by akeeng: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
illicit:
That place don block abeg....

More like

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by teeshet: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
FuckSilly:

Her own hands or by different numerous dicks?

YOU'LL BE AMAZED BY THAT GIRL'S BODYCOUNT.

An average Nigerian girl between the age of 21 to 28, and with tertiary institution education has between 3 to 8 bodycount, including with at least one married man.

Mind you, I said AVERAGE, and not even know hookup girls.

Average includes-

Your sisters
Your girlfriends
Your cousins

Etc
i know a girl with one bodycount and thats me
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Kimiso(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Koloju abé grin grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by teeshet: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eleyi1:

E go take strong nail nd hammer to open dat place
is your rod big
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by BigBen23(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
She will regret her decision the first day she will have sex
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by teeshet: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
free2ryhme:

Celibacy coupled with virginity is a virtue deep down men value it.
No sex before marriage is great resolve
i hate to see blood on my wedding nite
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by teeshet: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
free2ryhme:

i hate to see blood on my wedding nite
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by 8stargeneral: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
shineeye1:

Obviously you are pained that a contrast to your personality exists. Transfer your frustrations to solving your personal crisis. This lady has done you nothing please. Elementary psychology can readily reveal that you need therapy...
he's insane
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by appointments: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
wishing her the best. See my siggy to study in the uk
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Osobi32(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
I just dey wonder wetin women dey feel say this Virgina be, who cares if u are a virgin or not...... Sex is not what men need, we only use it to exhaust energy and calm down when stressed.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Gbeng30(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats and Good luck
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by casualobserver: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

35 years old you never see husband you are keeping virginity...of what use is virginity to a man if your eggs don finish?

Your value as a man is in your ability to provide, your value as a woman is in your ability to breed. To the extent that you are unable or able to perform your basic function for which you were put on earth, so also your value in the market. Full stop!!! Be virgin at 40 and see who will want to marry you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Until she finds out the activity is overrated.

Nairaland is trash for bringing this childish thread to the front page. This place is a playground for SS1 children up to jambites. No wonder Seun censors words to avoid them learning bad things.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:

Since you were disvirgined at 4 years, don't transfer your aggression to others nah

yes i was disvirgined at 3 years by your mom. tell her i remember how she handled me.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by teeshet: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
czarr:
Guy you know even Sabi ....that 3 to 8 is wrong, more like 30 to 80, and I'm just being generous.
you exagerate too much. Not possible. I know a girl i'm only one fùcking her. She calls me moses cos i was one who parted the sea.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by casualobserver: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
free2ryhme:

After a certain age it becomes a problem.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Masturbation is already drying her up! You are a Virgin and you had been devouring yourself through masturbation; are you still a Virgin?

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Greatlee54: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please pocket your virginity
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Real men don't seek for virgins to marry. The job is too tasking, stressful. Anyone seeking for a virgin to marry must be "agubalistic"
You no be virgin, you dey find one marry, that's fake.
If you marry a virgin, she may be innocent today,, but tomorrow she will be "idibia" if you know,... You know.

Gimme some likes

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by mrkings84(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.
Frank talk, but you were too straight!!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by smile11s(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who confirmed the virginity??
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by peroo1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dated 9 men and none found you worthy of being a wife. As yourself a question.

siofra
post=115508942:

No sex until marriage!!!

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by bonnyhope: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

Wetin this one de talk

Vagina vagina all over your write up

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ebonytarki(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Calm down small abeg... Hahahahahahaha
superCleanworks:

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by merits(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
quote author=siofra post=115508942]No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss[/quote]
See her old face like morning shit.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by merits(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

See her old face like morning shit

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nyenom: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who measured it.? by what instrument.? pls keep your reality gigs 2yourself..because it doesn't count nowadays.. sorry ko
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by fof1: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE IN NIGERIA NOW...NO MORE APC GOVERNMENT, PLS. WHO CONFIRMED UR VIRGINITY AT 35,PLS? TELL US ANOTHER STORY...JOOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.