Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (87829 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
/
Being a virgin doesn't necessarily mean that she is not having sex.

She may have preference for other orifices so that she will be able to hoodwink her future husband when the time is right. It happens. Cave ne sedes.

/
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
fof1:

That also is Damnable WICKEDNESS...No DIFFERENCE b4 God...All are Sins of Immorality and Hell Fire is Raging still
bro abeg no be me run ham undecided
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

grin

How has she now be footing billz?
Then what the return for sponsorship that have enrolled?
Jus asking for a friend nio shocked no come fr my head oo...
Bro she might be taking it through the anus , mouth or make dem put ham for middle of her breast ino trust that gender most of them like sex pass guys d only thing b say guys dey show ham if he wan straff babe buh girls dey pretend die n kna dem enjoy ham pass.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by kernniejay(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Nigerian men can go, I'm not gonna budge even if I'm 60 kiss
If you and your model like, reach 100 years. Nobody is interested in furking a plywood.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Just say you're scared of sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by olumide4christ: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Keep it up...OP and Sonali Chandra! You're on the right track as far as God and the Bible is concerned.

I'm a guy and I remained a virgin until I got married at the age of 30, that was 11 years ago.

Incidentally and as God would have it, my wife was also a virgin and she is very close in age to me.

Just like you too, I was inspired by my mentor, Pastor Bankole who remained a virgin until he got married at the age of 36 years.

Ignore the detractors and focus on the ultimate goal... trust God alone for strength and he will help you achieve your goal and eventually, give you the best man for you as a husband.

Best regards.

5 Likes

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Grandemperor(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

it is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you any more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.
So, na Visa Application (unspecified, maybe to Tristão da Cunha/Tristan da Cunha) be your prime wahala? Sorry O!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by assholemods: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
Who cares? That won't make you a good wife.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by pargelenis(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2022
May be receiving it from the back door … just sayin’
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by cooooooks(m): 1:25am On Aug 09, 2022
This 35 year old looks like 49 o.

Notwithstanding, people have different approaches to life.

siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by cooooooks(m): 1:26am On Aug 09, 2022
One doesn't have sex if no one wants to have sex with one. smiley

siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2022
The scam of virginity until marriage, I suspect has cost so many women dearly.
I say there should be an upper age limit of 28 years old to hang on to virginity after that age release access to all takers and enjoy life and even if no husband come they can start having children with responsible fathers at an age when they are still very fertile and strong.
Fertility in women nosedives after age 35 at that point your virginity holds little practical value to potential suitors.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2022
GoodIsGod:

It is rather about spiritual matters. It is about their faith.
It's about their faith and religion.

and you know all this from the comfort of your chair. she told you it is about faith and religion?
how many virgins have you met in your tiny miserable life? is that what they all told you?
if you were not a fool, you would have learnt not to speak for others by now.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

That's cynical and critical.
Appreciate people who exemplify decency and dignity.
Will you tell your daughter that the condition of her private part is no more important than her legs and hands before she marries?
Many of you have made yourselves devil's advocate unwittingly, denigrating morality and promoting immorality on his behalf.
Repent. Hell is real.
Shalom.

Please shut up.
since when did the lack of sexual encounter translate to DECENCY & DIGNITY?
So all the decent & dignified people you have met in your life are all virgins?
being a virgin does NOT NECESSARILY mean you are a good person void of wickedness or you will make a good wife/mother.
you can spend your life time tracking your daughter's vigina, what will be will be in the end. There is nothing you can do about it if your daughter decides to have sex on her 16th birthday or avoid sex entirely till she is 80.

Hell is real? your father told you so? is hell on your family plot of land? have you been there? can you prove it?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:39am On Aug 09, 2022
SLOVFO:

It matters to her and to God. And it probably would matter to her future spouse too.

so what happened to love?
if the desire to love a woman whole heartedly & get married to her is tied to the condition of her vagina or her zero lack of sexual experience then what kind of conditional relationship is that? Well, that is your cup of coffee, not mine.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2022
bonnyhope:

Wetin this one de talk

Vagina vagina all over your write up

A vagina is a part of the body. Abi you be underage? why e dey do you somehow for body? grin grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2022
mrkings84:

Frank talk, but you were too straight!!

sorry. i would have minced words and beat around the bush a bit but i forgot. maybe next time grin
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Jidebabs88(m): 3:04am On Aug 09, 2022
A LOT of babies on nairaland.

A lot of people have been blinded from The Truth!
O LORD Father, let your mercy prevail in our generation and open the eyes of those that Satan has blinded their eyes.

Let those whose conscience has been seared be healed from their current state. Amen.

U sit in ur house and castigate someone whom u have never met or known or knew about, spewing all sorts of stuffs u can't just defend.

If she's a virgin, does it affect U? If she's not...has that improved ur life. So u sit and place judgement on every person u read about without even finding out the truth. And you say you are wise. SMH.

Learn this today, because u're behind a keyboard doesn't make u hidden. Every word u type... either to edify or destroy will come back to you someday. Be wise not to jump on every comment section.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 3:59am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy

Questionable!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 4:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

That's cynical and critical.
Appreciate people who exemplify decency and dignity.
Will you tell your daughter that the condition of her private part is no more important than her legs and hands before she marries?
Many of you have made yourselves devil's advocate unwittingly, denigrating morality and promoting immorality on his behalf.
Repent. Hell is real.
Shalom.

When she is lying?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 4:05am On Aug 09, 2022
FOREX4free:

Please keep your virginity. You are doing well. Don't mind the noise makers. It's funny how we don't celebrate people like you anymore in today's world

Have you also fallen for her lies?
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by JustforMen: 4:08am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy

All liars shall burn in hell!
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by purples25(f): 4:34am On Aug 09, 2022
I support the woman's moral decisions.

Many men are agents of confusion. Today they are here dissing the O.P and saying her opinion is hypocritical. Tomorrow they will be the same people to come out and rate a woman by her vagina and body count.

You say a woman's vagina doesn't matter, but then you turn around to value her by/insult her for her body count.

Women should try as much as possible to make their body counts few. The same men saying it doesn't matter will claim this is all that matters tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
nobody cares about the condition of your vagina. it is of ZERO relevance to the affairs of the world. Many women died in Ukraine and everywhere around the world and no one asked them about their vagina.

Your vagina is just another body part like your hands and nose and the world will still rotate even if you have sex 50 times or not.

the STATUS of your cunt does not make you a good or decent person. Many are virgins and yet have disgusting bad attitude and giving blow jobs daily with slutty dress codes on ashawo vibes.

You are not more special than any other person in the world.

No country in the world will ask for the status of your vagina when you are filling your visa application.

Can you put the status of your Vagina on your CV? No company is interested that information because it is very irrelevant.

Your chastity is heavily relevant to God. Stop preaching against it. What you are doing is being a puppet for the devil. It is healthy for people to remain virgins until marriage. The creator of man made it that way. There is no space on the visa application form thay demands that you shouldn't remain a virgin at 35 too.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by OLOKOESHIN: 5:00am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

I don't believe you if you are IPOB. Una too dey lie
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:00am On Aug 09, 2022
toujurs:
No sex, No spending, bills should be splited, whenever you two decides to go out, and you will have to handle all your financial problems by yourself. The guy should only give you moral support.

Girls that are so concerned about keeping their hymen, trust me. They have nothing to offer other than their pu**y, that is why they see their pu**y as gold.

They can't stand being bleeped and dumped, if the relationship goes sour, it would render them emotionally unstable.
That is utterly wrong. Some of these girls obey their heavenly father. He commanded them to have respect for his commandments and his name. He is their creator and he is worthy to instruct us on how to act and walk.

Sex out of marriage is a filthy and disgusting thing without an award. Soon, we will all die and face him. What's your scorecard?

1 Like

Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ITAMINI: 5:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmm, what I want you to know is that you have cheated on that part of you body. You're given your eyes is good by viewing, you give Ear is food by hearing, you give your mouth is food by eating, name them but what I know is that there will be no another "JESUS", so my dear wake up.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by ITAMINI: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmm, what I want you to know is that you have cheated on that part of your body. You're given your eyes is good by viewing, you give Ear is food by hearing, you give your mouth is food by eating, name them but what I know is that there will be no another "JESUS", so my dear wake up.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 5:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your chastity is heavily relevant to God. Stop preaching against it. What you are doing is being a puppet for the devil. It is healthy for people to remain virgins until marriage. The creator of man made it that way. There is no space on the visa application form thay demands that you shouldn't remain a virgin at 35 too.

you are darrrrft but that is not my business. who is preaching here? is there anywhere I mentioned that ladies should all have sex or not?
you are carried away by religious emotion, na you sabi God pass.
If you didn't notice, there was NOTHING religious about my post. Even if this talk is about an electric bulb, you must still find a way to make it all about your religion because you lack the ability to make a sensible point without including religion.
I am not interested in your talk about angels and demons. Furck off you shallow being.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin cheesy
I don't know if it's attention u are craving for. Anyways, i have noticed u
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 5:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
That is utterly wrong. Some of these girls obey their heavenly father. He commanded them to have rrspect for his commandments and his name. He is the creator and he is worthy to instruct us on how to act and walk.

Sex out of marriage is a filthy and disgusting thing without an award. Soon, we will all die and face him. What's your scorecard?

Your religion is your own religion. Stop joining issues under the blanket of religion if you lack what to say in your own words. Not everyone is blinded by religion.
We have all seen the trend of girls selling their virginity to the highest bidder, what will you call them? demons? because they exercise their right of free will without hurting anybody but to you they are demons from the hell fire in your village.
Re: This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) by Chochovini: 5:15am On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
No sex until marriage!!!

. All thesame babe, I think I like you so much. Pls, can we roll?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.