Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84117 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
seunayantokun:
Iraboh met media executives and editors and he told them they had arrested the masterminds of the attacks in Owo .

Why meeting the media chiefs to say just one or two sentences he could have given to their reporters or correspondants in Abuja?

He did this as instructed or pushed to do because the heat is on Buhari and his cabal whose terrorist government's activities are being noted seriously by the international community.

I'm more than double sure that those media guys have been made stinkingly richer than they were before the taqkiya meeting.

The government uses Iraboh for the dirty job while the other security heads who Fulani are being used for killing and support for Fulani terrorists. Iraboh just wants to do yes sir and see out his career while being a useful idiot.

The government didn't do any investigation before it termed the culprits ISWAP immediately after the dastardly acts. Now they are flying strange names with ISWAP badges.

They should please sell that crap to only the mentally retarded.

If Iraboh has a wife and family, we should implore them to advise him that any other thing can be buried, not the human blood whose only language is vengeance. When God Who alone gives and takes life which is in the blood comes calling, it will be too bad for him and his family.

You should be working for the FBI...

You guys just sit in one bear parlour in one small street corner and conjure all forms of conspiracy theories like some super humans with top IQ.

What have you invented with your so much intelligence?

Una nor dey tire

5 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Jhydeee: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
stuffs4me:

Stop being very st00peed. I knew it couldn't have been Fulani.

The Owo killings has every indication of an inside job and Catholics should search within themselves for the perpetrators are within their fold.

dont be f00lish either

why will a church member, a catholic mastermind such to what gain?

that incident couldnt have been carried out by none other than terrorist who are largely muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by virginchaser(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Shocking revelation. Without sentiment Kogi governor over to you.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ImperialYoruba: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
I dey here dey laugh. CDS has no where else to push it but to blame on helpless innocent people. Some fulanis that were caught with weapons in nearby towns to Owo shortly after this incident, where are they? Were they handed to police and then released?

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by gasparpisciotta: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.

Even though I believe some names were obviously left out to push a narrative, but still if the CDS could only publish these names the governor of Ondo state was in on protecting the names of other perpetrators

Third columnist sighted
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Misterone: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
The attack was political. The attackers were sponsored and in the name of trying to bring down buhari's government. Dubai agenda loading.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by jamesbonded: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
tesppidd:
The only thing you believe is that policemen and soldiers were killed by boko haram and bandits.

That's the only thing you love to believe.

They have weapons they have have used on the innocent. They are terrorist that believe in heavenly reward if they die...and you believe they were captured alive?

Especially the part that they smuggled weapons for hundreds of kilometers to carry out the attack
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Mozhac(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Bfly: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
They are F**** terrorists. Stop putting commander in their names.
Abi se na Federal Government commission them ni.

That commander thing is disgusting
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by wman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
No way!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Ojo don join ISWAP Abi? Can they be killed in public television?
Yes he is Ebira from Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cloud007: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
I have a strong feeling muric might be involved.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty
Lol

It's now "Kogi people", no longer Muslims or Islamic fanatics??
grin grin

You know nothing!

Muslims from out of north like those from Kogi, Kwara and Yoruba land are not usually fundamentalists, but the ones who do get into do it to the fullest.

You should not be surprised to learn that there are many Kogi, Kwara fundamentalists in these terrorist organizations.

Well i know you know this already, but its hard for you to admit.... for you it has to be Buhari's Fulani responsible for everything..

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by franchasofficia: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Finally Yoruba Muslims are becoming true Muslims that MURIC and Northern Caliphate desire them to be.

Congratulations to my dear Yoruba Muslims, very soon you guys will be allowed to be sighting the moon by the Sultan of Sokoto shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by seunayantokun(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
tesppidd:
You should be working for the FBI...

You guys just sit in one bear parlour in one small street corner and conjure all forms of conspiracy theories like some super humans with top IQ.

What have you invented with your so much intelligence?

Una nor dey tire

Just know we're not on the same level. The government cannot deceive the international community by playing the ostrich. And those of us who know 2 and 2 makes 4 can identify a foul when you fly one and we see it. This Iraboh's abracadabra will dirty him.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Iamvetlander(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Goahead:
Is Twitter down?

Omo I think say them wan suspended my account... OmO God abeg oo
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
grin grin grin so MURIC is not a terrorist organization again, from the name Idris Ojo and Awal Onimisi are not afonja again, keep denying your brother's even the ones in London that hack police to death.

Uncle, Onimisi is an Ebira name.
Abeg dey do your research before jumping to conclusion.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by delpee(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sad for Ebiras who live and farm in many Yoruba villages across Yorubaland for decades. They won't be so easily trusted again.

If ISWAP has a base in Kogi, the South needs to be more proactive.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Buharidgeneral: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
If this is true then these are home - grown terrorists.
One was arrested in Abeokuta to recruit same
So sad.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Angela2015(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Lala sticlala Nlf...pmod My

nd44 And S.
eun

Please Take Note Of This Comment Here
you call them to banned me. why? How did I offended you?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by softy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
In my honest opinion, I don't believe that all those names mentioned above are of truth. Let these "captured terrorist" make an open confession on National TVs. Our ego are being massaged.
Narratives have been changed.

Kudos to the Nigerian Defence Intelligence though.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.

Even though I believe some names were obviously left out to push a narrative, but still if the CDS could only publish these names the governor of Ondo state was in on protecting the names of other perpetrators

Obviously they left out the northerners to reduce tension.
Same tactics they did on that guy that was burned to death by okada riders in Lagos, they release names of the killers as igbos

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by kosiebe(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
No need keeping them in prison. Kill them all ASAP
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Brushstrokes20: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Waste them ASAP before buhari grants them pardon as usual undecided undecided
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hanty kemi said it's drug related

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by abu12: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
most of kuji prison break invaders are said to be ebiras.
it seems yahaya Bello as a lot of Boko Haram in his domin.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
To me no arrest has been made until I watch them face firing squad on Live TV Show. If you send them to Kuje prison then I will forever believe that President is their leader.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by simply22: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap

Somebody somewher will believe this story!
"Idris Ojo was arrested in Ayetoro, Ondo State on Sunday, August 7"
So that IDRIS OJO man planned and executed such massive massacre of people WORSHIPING IN A CHURCH, ending the lives of at least 45 people all at one time, and remained in Aiyetoro, Ondo State? Right in the very clear view of the public? Aiyetoro is a popular town in Ondo State according to people. Well it may be so.
Even Osama, after executing the Sept 11, he hid himself within a very close proximity of an army barrack!
How much less this Idris Ojo man!
Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.