Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38403 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tzar(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oga you are either GAY or possessed with witchcraft.
Men compete with financial or career success, not the BITCH-LIKE evil you have permitted in your life!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Thermodynamics(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

your just fustrated and depressed at the same time.. don't ask me how I know because have been in your shoes before.
It's "I've been in your shoes before" not "Have been in your shoes before" Homo
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by satandeterrible: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.
Gay-briel

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Qwi1: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
cool
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by cmikel: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

YOU ARE JUST A KID THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ashawopikin(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
How can a man be jealous of a fellow man because of his looks? Na only woman dey do that thing
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by purples25(f): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some of us, our only dream is to be beautiful. And successful. And smart and wise.

But beautiful first. Because we crave pretty privilege. smiley
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Burgerlomo: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fine boi indeed

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Benresmy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Go and consult the oracle ..
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by KhalifahX: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omo bro I know aw it Feels...I'm a very Handsome dude...tho im single asf..I know aw it feels when passer-bys can't stop staring at me even the young girls in Sch, Strt and Even Work place.,., wink wink smiley wink

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Karnice600: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Forgive me to say you’re still evolving. As you grow, your definition of handsome keeps changing or modifying . Handsome will rather tend to make sense to you as a mix of qualities rather than just a look. You may get to hear things like suave, witty, debonair etc.., that’s when you get to know that handsome for a man has a lot to do with his looks, outlook, demeanor and disposition, framed into one personality. That’s the kinda man a quality woman has her antenna up and ready for.
Beauty can also be a journey. Look at Joshua Selman’s past and present photos, you go understand wetin I mean.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SamOchuko: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Bro lay your right hand on your chest, raise up the left and repeat after me…..,,, to whom it may concern, I do hereby declare, and affirm that I am a wizard, a very big one at that, so help me God, end of quote.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Karnice600: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
The only thing I've benefited from parading myself as fine boy without sense was 50k job at a construction company back then and nothing else and na one secretary weh mumu cancelled someone's name in the hiring list and replaced it with mine, her "lover". No serious person will look your way if you be fine boy unless you have other things to offer. I done go meet one UBA area manager back then with the hope that my looks would mesmerize her into pushing forward my CV but madam was too professional to even notice my foolishness. Today with small change, the fine boy done come back fully but I done get sense now to dey apply am only to boost my contract chasing and not to beg person for free money. When I drive into your office premises in my well ironed senator with my well washed and waxed Chrysler 200, you'll sure give me that contract. The magic works better on older women though. grin

Nice one. Older women…
Lemme help you restate that as “advanced” women.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Karnice600: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
You're 19 right?
Cus if you're above that age and you're still thinking like this, then I am sorry for your parents; like, how did they raise a fool? I don't understand.

Haba na, e no reach like dis na.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Karnice600: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:
Others may beat you in the looks department, but don't let them beat you in the department of ambition, character, personal sophistication, achievement, and respect. These are mostly within your control.
Respect, bro.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Harrynight(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.

grin
How do u expect him to sleep at night after reading this Sir?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Jealousy is the last stage before you hit witchcraft

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Wait fess... cheesy cheesy grin grin
What?! grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by achimendy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

It's because you don't have something important to do with your life that's why you're busy hating other people.

Pursue success and get it and see how people will rush you.

I'll strongly suggest you go make your life useful and add value to it, instead of hating others.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Brighteme(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Continue ��
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Saintofmelody74(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

You need sense
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Khez: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
You honestly don’t have a job or this hardship haven’t caught up with you yet , of all the worries in this life ? Na your inner gay you dey worry about??
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by HITsquad: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
We are running out of "Men"
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Wait fess... cheesy cheesy grin grin
What?! grin
Yes nau
Witchcraft is the oga patapata of them all

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Es350: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
"As a fine boy" - says no fine boy ever.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Triangles1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
What is the essence of beauty if not to attract the opposite sex?

Iara married Oshiomhole and Stella married Obasanjo

There are lots of beautiful women who married very ugly men.

If you want to attract the opposite sex, think of what they want:

1. Fame
2. Fortune (money)
3. Intelligence and exposure
4. Generosity

These things can win you the heart of any woman even if you don't look good.

You're not just a human being but a wise man.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by kechywillz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
You can't be more attractive than another no matter how beautiful or handsome you are,fine things no dey finish. If you are fine and come to where fine people are,they will still notice you
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Idonweak:

You need to learn science. Na rubbish you write

I replied him with what he believed in.

If he had talked from a science point of view, then I would have replied him scientifically.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by pacespot(m): 2:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Tonero5200:

It is not their fault they are finer than you right
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SunnyDS(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Okkk
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Thered12: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tonero5200:

Man ....this some low self esteem .. You need to boost your self-concept ... Else you'd find yourself doing something you'd regret later. Begrudge has no end .. Love yourself first and be contented.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by alaribe1992(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
KhalifahX:
Omo bro I know aw it Feels...I'm a very Handsome dude...tho im single asf..I know aw it feels when passer-bys can't stop staring at me even the young girls in Sch, Strt and Even Work place.,., wink wink smiley wink

Baba you no fine abeg, no dey give yourself hope. You’re average looking at best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.