Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant (39304 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Gentlerespect76: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

MODIFIED: To those down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.
If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.
I am trying hard to understand you here, boy. You mean you want to clear headedly impregnate someone's daughter? Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by forerunner022(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
You guys should calculate well and keep on trying. I mean you should get to know her ovulation periods. The go for fertility test. Don't conclude in assumption.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by fergie001: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
Not one sensible comment.

I only asked a simple question which is, if the delay in conception is normal and you dimwits are going off point.

As if you guys don’t fucck and get fuccked every other day.

Idiots
Has she done any surgery before, fibroid etc?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by LollySeaSide: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.
She's using contraceptives.
Ask her and have peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Jackipapa: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
She's your girlfriend, marry her and see what God can do!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by SpicyMimi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
See
TheLordofHost:

I am not here to judge you but it seems to me that you like impregnating ladies and asking them to abort later on. The blood of those babies will cry to God for vengeance definitely.
I'd advise you repent, turn to God and live a holy life.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by mailemy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
At Op, you are an irresponsible fellow. You impregnated 2 girls and they aborted the pregnancy. That alone tells the kind of person you are. You also want to impregnate another girl when your previous girls aborted their pregnancy out of your irresponsibility. I pity this your current girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by NaijaCover(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Are you ready now for Marriage @poster
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Benwallt(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your girlfriend you say, what if you're the one with the problem. Free that girl's kpekus for the man wey sabi.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Kajaard: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

I don't really care about what you posted. I am concerned about your moniker: TheLordofHost undecided

You can't have such a religious moniker and be fvcking and living in sin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Go for test first go and confirm your sperm if still fertile or not don't conclude yet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who raised these men
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by bobntu: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
And you keep deliberately impregnating them when you are not married to them.
SMH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Awise09(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you are heating her up at wrong date and time don't expect any pregnancy from that girl oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by brunobaba(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
See what AASU strike has caused,y'all are supposed to go learn a trade or someway to make legit money,but una dey inside dey straph anyhow,na buhari i blame sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by dododawa1: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Assignment
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by tomzyELNINO: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just say you are tired of knacking her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by kaywhy09(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okay, you want to test her fertility with pregnancy.

You do well.

Keep on trying. More shots for your goal!

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by doneback04: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
You are following a girl that is in school? and you think she would be stupid to carry pregnancy for you, brother immediately u step down from her she has fine the near thing to take to make ur sperm inactive.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by swazpedro(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
What if the first pregnancies were not yours
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by incandescentena: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
passionberry:

God bless you for this..
Some men always push the blame on the lady and the issue might be from them .
Cos some cells are dead not active to pregnant a lady no matter the sex the lady won't get pregnant .so the best thing is for them to run test ..cos the dead cells might be higher than the ACtive ones .but some men are stubborn to run test
You sound like someone your partner once accused you of being infertile sad
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by doneback04: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
But nawa for someone guys ooo because of Assu strike, you don Carry person pinkin dey knack up and down on steady basics

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by ezegenigbonine: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
u wan pregnant the girl without
wedlock lols, maybe the girl is sharp enough to flush your bastard sperm secretly anytime you injected it on her. keep on trying ok. your mate dey busy dey do something throughout the ASUU strike, while you are busy trying to produce a bastard, lazy youth.

i no blame you, na lifeless President, Agbado and Agbado urchins I blame.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Karleb(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm partially pro abortion but people like you deserve jail term.

Shouldn't you be happy she's not conceiving? You deliberately impregnate a girl, then abort the pregnancy because you can.

That's murder.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Theoarhics: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

The aborted children are fighting you. The girl doesn't have problem but nemesis is catching up with you. Go ask God for forgiveness. And stop fornication.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Indispensable85(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Pay her bride price and watch her get pregnant for you ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by 1TripleC: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your girlfriend wey de come buy combination 3 for our pharmacy shop. After I advised her to stop using postinor 2 every time
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Munzy14(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tegabadguy:
Guy just keep on trying.........
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by ToniBlaize: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
What if nah you dey infertile?? Fertilisation and getting pregnant works differently for different people...another guy fit hit am just ones... Even try to pull out and the first few drops will get her pregnant... Don't be quick to blame her.. check urself.. but why you wan impregnate girl wey you never pay money on top??
Also try confirm if she's on birth control.. most women won't just be having unprotected sex with you just like that.. many of these girls no Better than to have kids outta wedlock... Except ur babe no wise reach that level....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by biafranrealson: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
.,.maybe you are impotent
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by BHG1: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
National Crisis Management: Buhari Adopts Steps To Bridge Gaps https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/08/national-crisis-management-buhari.html
Kajaard:

I don't really care about what you posted. I am concerned about your moniker: TheLordofHost undecided

You can't have such a religious moniker and be fvcking and living in sin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / 7 Women You Should Never Date / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.