Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant (39303 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by yetty247(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
MODIFIED: To those down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.
If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.[/quote]

Later wen? U are supposed to pay her bride price B4 talking about pregnancy

2 gals aborted for you and you are planning on impregnating another wen u know u ain't ready... I heard 60 leaves writing note is now 220
And u want to irresponsibly pregnant another gal to either abort or turn her into single mom...
Ọlọrun kò ní fi ire fún e
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by passionberry(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
incandescentena:
You sound like someone your partner once accused you of being infertile sad

Weldone Mr soothsayer .
If u don't have any point to make you should have just read without commenting..
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by johnlaw123(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
The 2 girls you claim you got pregnant, how are you sure, you are the one that got them pregnant, maybe there got pregnant for another person and use your money for abortion, lol � � � � � � go check your self lol, stop assuming is the girl ,e fit be you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by saintruky(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.

My brother she's not impotent...

Let me ask, does she have her monthly flow regularly?
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.

The Lord of Host shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by stephenponti(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Run oooo!
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by EhischemNg: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

How can a person be so useless and think so low

You have a child outside
You have two ladies dt has aborted for u
You are in love with this girl

And u are still worried about her not giving birth for you...Like you have so much and still complain like a "woman on her period"

Grow up
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by olajide454(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

And you think she would allow you spoil her life without getting legally married to her? Stay there ooo odenatu!
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Ilekokonit: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheLordofHost:

If she is still seeing her period monthly then she is fertile as the period is to wash out unfertilized eggs and the lining of the womb that was waiting for an embryo implantation that month.

So, if she is still seeing her period, i would advise you to watch a lion documentary and note what the male lion does when he senses that the female lion is fertile or ovulating. If you notice you will see that when the female lion is fertile or ovulating, the male lion has sex with her all night long albeit for max 1 minute at a time (so those men who want to kill themselves to prove they are horses take note).

The multiple times a night during ovulation that the lion copulates with his wife EVERY NIGHT all night long means that one of the lions sperm will actually hit the lionesses egg.

To extrapolate this to humans, I once told my friend whose wife was finding it difficult to conceive that he should learn from the lion and make sure that at least for a whole month (30 days) he has sex with his wife EVERY MORNING and EVERY NIGHT so that if the wife ovulates that month, then his sperm will jam her egg on ovulation as he will have populated her with sperm day and night for 30 days and my logic is that if she ovulates that month and he fires her morning and night for 30 days (better still 60 days to cover for irregular periods) then IF she is still ovulating (evidenced by her monthly periods) and he does not have low sperm count and has not developed low sperm count recently (which is possible with our diet, smoking, alcohol and life style choices) then my logic points towards them getting pregnant within 2 months MAX but I don't think he followed my advice.

But with the rat race and mad rush to work to hunt for money, how many couples have the patience or peace of mind to have sex twice a day (morning and night) for a whole 30 days talk less for 60 days. ?

But if my partner was finding it difficult to get pregnant and she is still seeing her period then I would follow the advice above BEFORE I contemplate seeing any doctor.

But then again, it takes 2 to tango and at times tiredness on the part of one person or unnecessary quarrels and hurtful words could actually spoil the mood in the house such that sex is the last thing on the couple's mind talk less of having sex twice a day for 30 days straight.

Women don't actually realize that one bad word said to their husband or even one scornful look to him can actually make him lose his erection or any interest in having sex with HER and that may be the beginning of the end for their marriage if care is not taken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Ilekokonit: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
EmiDon11:
bcoz she no dey nairaland u wan come shame her 4 here.

Actually being infertile is nothing to be ashamed of for a man or a woman as they had no choice in the matter as that is how God made them. Just like some men were actually created with no testes and some women were actually created with no womb, there is nothing they could do about it and they have nothing to be ashamed of as it was not their choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Ilekokonit: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Foodqueen:
Do u want her to get pregnant for real

Or u want to confirm her fertility.

Very good question.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Emmyjiks: 5:26am On Aug 13, 2022
You want to be a father ?
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Das1mama: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
TheLordofHost:

you are better than this
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Saintmary(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Did you tell her directly that you want to have kids with her?

Because if she doesn't want to get pregnant for you, if you like, have segz every hour, she will not get pregnant.

Trying for babies should be a joint effort, not by your cunny cunny.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Saintmary(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Das1mama:
you are better than this

I don't think so.

If he's better, he won't be trying to force a girl to get pregnant without her consent.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Hisense4life(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Both of you should go to hospital to check your self's .is not only one side check ur own too.
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Ideramih269(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
TheLordofHost:

What if the girl has did family plan cuz this days family plans doesn’t meant for woman who don gave birth
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by elkaybiz1: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
The reason is that most of the girl u gave pregnant, that u told them to abort may have caused u that any woman u marry may not get pregnant for u that may be it
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Morenzy15: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let her get this our product,
The Fertility tea, within 1-2 weeks of her usage, you will sing a new song. I will also give you a free ebook on "How to get pregnant and cure infertility naturally.

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Olumaeme: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Na una wahala be that
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Das1mama: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Saintmary:

I don't think so.

If he's better, he won't be trying to force a girl to get pregnant without her consent.
okay
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by LadyD22(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

I wish she could see this rubbish so that she knows how foolish she is to be giving a man what she is meant to give her husband . Two dumb people living together.

Bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Tegabadguy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
TheLordofHost:

den live her cool cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Mustiboy(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2023
TheLordofHost:
Not one sensible comment.

I only asked a simple question which is, if the delay in conception is normal and you dimwits are going off point.

As if you guys don’t fucck and get fuccked every other day.

Idiots

On average, it takes 8 months for expecting couples to successfully make a baby.

That your girl hasn’t conceived in 6 months doesn’t mean she’s infertile. You just have to keep trying
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Mustiboy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheLordofHost:

What's the update, OP?
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Merry100: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheLordofHost:

Take her to the hospital to find out what is going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / 7 Women You Should Never Date / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.