Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51754 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by CSTRR: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

The solution is very SIMPle.

Donate your brain to the Museum of Unnatural History.
Honestly.

His brain is obviously not working well.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by daddio(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

If you are reasonable, relationship isn't a "DO OR DIE AFFAIR"
Re: She Has Gone Worst by labosika22: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Follow ur mind...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by CSTRR: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Her former boss dey use am pour excess akamu.

When the thing full his manhood, he will just call her, get her to spread her filthy legs and then pour inside to relieve himself.

He did sotay she aborted for him.

And he now wants to continue from where he stopped.

That is the kind of woman you want to marry?

And your mama suffer for your head o.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by henrixx(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
bro you sef. watin dey worry you now. ah!

you still want make them tell you?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by cassidynca(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guy , the Babe has already moved on by taking that decision, so you are just kidding yourself by not seeing the hand writing on the wall and also asking if you need to move on?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Kipit100: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

I don't have advice to waste on this obvious issues....
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Wallade(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
lolu2019:
weyrey,kilode o fe pa ni.

He needs to man up and move on.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by jaszplus12(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
Open your eyes and see how manipulative she is!! Doing wrong yet claiming to be the victim... Please my bro... With lightening speed... QUIT THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by sao09: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bro,
This relationship is doomed and destined to fail, your babe is not straight and she will make you suffer for it.
Leave her stone cold now before you are buried in this relationship, you have no idea who you are dealing with she must have been doing that man before this new discovery came up again.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by fredoooooo: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
And you still call her your girlfriend?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Emperorx: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oga I hope u see this my response pls dump any any girl or lady that has cheated on you don't pity her because she won't pity you if she was in your shoe
Re: She Has Gone Worst by correctyourself(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

From your story, she is a lost-full somebody who can do anything for what she wants, i strongly advise that it's time you leave her because she would not change, though later in life she may come with all manner of begging after leaving her, that is if she fail to achieve all the opportunity in the whole world she want to grab. From this moment make up your mind and look for somebody (make it priority) and gradually start taken your mind off her so that on the lat day you would not be too hurt, and continue to play along with her without involving any of your finance.

It maybe painful, still it would be better now with less pain than what she would do later, she has already show all signs of potential cheating married woman. Again, what she did before (getting pregnant) is a child's play compare to what may happen later.

Lastly, if you don't want to end up being unknowingly fathering another man's child with this lady in the future, run nowwwwwwww.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by adeboizy11(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't want to be all insulting because you're still a brother as per guys wey we be. So I'll just tell you to break up. Call her and tell her you are no longer interested, after that send a message that you must have written before the call. Don't give any explanation. Just write that you do not wish to continue with the relationship and you wish her all the very best. You have made your decision about it and no going back. Afterwards, block her number, block her on all social media and then change the lock of your door. Don't bother about who to settle with, the right gurl will come around just don't force it. If you're not ready to do what I've stated up there then you are ready to die because in truths you've been dying on a daily in that situationship disguised as relationship you were in.

Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by seanwilliam(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
I’m yet to see any response from future is female o
Re: She Has Gone Worst by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
As in eeeh...Ama hu m ebe m shi ebido ebido..

But I had to jump on this one... cheesy
That 6years of being with a dangerous partner and he isn't ready to pull out..Uwa nwoke di iche..

He is mentally drained, tortured at the expense of her fun.

I think he's emotionally trapped.
I feel sorry for him.

What he needs now more than ever is a good friend who can help him break free from the entrapment, then be there for him through the healing process.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Spiritualizt: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Oga you're a mumu and simp-ple man combined
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Factotum: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Without mincing words, you are a menace to yourself and lack self respect.
You have been dating someone that has consciously stolen away your happiness, self worth and humanity.
The fact that you chose to write the story only asking if you would be wrong to take a bow means you don’t value your mental health.
She will end you emotionally and physically if you get out of that toxic relationship.
Find someone that values and respects you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ok12345(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jesus

My male children must not be this stupid ooo
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Firstcitizen: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bro make sure you nack her with konjinated vawulence before you show her the door
Re: She Has Gone Worst by LearnethOne(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
You need help bro

Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by leobergy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

If ur story is true then you are not just a simp but a cursed simp
Re: She Has Gone Worst by enonche85(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Sorry if I may sound insultive, but dude have some respect for yourself pls. She only sees you as a SIMP bro. Take a bow and don't look back. But before you leave her start making moves on another girl, this will help you take your mind off her quickly.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by SIRKAY98(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
I have a question, Did she normally acknowledge her wrongs? or she denies it and dont ask for forgiveness?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by naijainform: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Marry her and Rest in peace in advance
Re: She Has Gone Worst by blue33: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
You Bro everything you are experiencing in this relationship is due to your inferiority complex and low self esteem and you really deserve it if you no be mumu and simp how would you tolerate all this trash she is dishing out to you .End this relationship now and send her away .
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Spiritualizt: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets
your story is contradicting, how can someone insult your parents and you say she has been very nice, cheated on you several times and you say she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times, say to your face that she can never be submissive to you and you say she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest, Oga no be juju dey worry you so.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mpeka(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dating a lady for how many years and now want to make a decision? Does nature itself teach you that that relationship is either burnt or stale?
You want someone to tell you that you are on the wrong relationship?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by reiddecuti: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Don't let her trap u with this emotional game. Ladies are good at it. If u try to play the game with her, u will lose and lose again.

I can't give you any advice. You like everyone of us that have been trapped in this scenario always have q choice, either to leave and have peace of mind or continue and be subjected into bondage.

When I was tangled in my own version of the story, my logical part wanted out and have peace while my emotional part want to stay and be subjected to bondage, pains. Trying to fed my emotional part, I had to talk to a dear friend who said that I have to take a decision before he would give any advice - either I walk which will prompt him to say what he want to say or I stay and face whatever I have coming; on this he had nothing to say.

You looking for a validation here on this forum won't give you SALVATION. As a man, you take your decision, stand on it, implement it and bear whatever consequences that comes with it and allow us have peace of mind.

NOTE: She's not the special one to you as you think. Free yourself from your cage and mingle with as much ladies as you can then you will appreciate what I'm saying.

So, when you make your decision, reach out to me for your salvation then will I give you what your searching for.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by mrcrabs(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
One thing I have learnt on this forum and in life is never advise a man that is in love. I know op has read everything said here and I am so sure he will go back to that lady but I will drop my advise, op just run for your own sanity.. Take care
Re: She Has Gone Worst by IamMobisola(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Even me who is a lady can see all the red flags from this girlfriend of yours.
Please I don't want to call you a SIMP.

You already know what to do.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Triplerg: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
I had wanted to bash you before, but I changed my mind. What kept you this long in the relationship? Take a flight immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.