Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51768 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by IamPlato(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
she sees you as a fool that's why she cheats, stop being a fool... stop swallowing rubbish... bring another girl to the house, tell her to move out that you need some space.

Be a man for once in your life
Re: She Has Gone Worst by kelvinklein219(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
lol if you marry this girl she will kill you under 3-5 years trust me, just let her carry all her problem be going, you seem like a soft guy, her boss is fvcking her, her lecturer is fvcking her, her neighbor and your neighbour is fvcking her, me sef i would like to know her so I can have a bite.. Yet you forgive Omo you dey try o

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by error4040: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call.

Brother wey Mumu

See ba I swear if na my friend you be na General beating you go receive.

Spits angry
Re: She Has Gone Worst by milanseedorf(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
Simp
Re: She Has Gone Worst by mariahAngel(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munzy14:

The moment a partner you've been with for some time, starts having trust issues about you, and deep down you know you aren't messing up..You just have to watch your back for betrayals.. cheesy

He/she is only playing on your psychology to water ground for what they are about to do or getting set to do or already doing.

Deep down, are you sure this is one you want to make the mother of children?

Like, you stare into her face you see your peace of mind?

Relationship is not a place to manage..State what you need and go for it..Mind you, you can't change anyone..People change on their own.

Ebe nile di aghara-aghara na nairaland taa. cheesy
Problem everywhere.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by GistFullGround: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022

You are a complete FOOL!

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by BenTackle: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Omo you be big fool ooo Swallow this insult mehnnn... Because!!! this girl settle down insult your parents, your mother in particular bros your mother na your mum suppose come first sef....Omo Ghost this girl don't explain anything don't do anything or Just break up...or don't even do anything at all just go find another better woman to date
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Jrevelation(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sorry bro

that gender are very manipulative

they lie every day and every hour

Liars and I mean very good liars

Guys be careful out there
Re: She Has Gone Worst by error4040: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
GistFullGround:

You are a complete FOOL!

LWKMD
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
You de mad, if you can't decide for yourself after all these then you are not fit to start dating
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Lighthouse50: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Poster, why drop such a narrative of a lady here knowing fully well she is on nairaland.? Also why do you just paint her black to look holy? Tell me why you opened her weakness to millions of people to hide your own? If you cant help her solve the problem why not bounce out jejely? You defamed her for what gain? Listen, i know ladies having such problems and are not happy too. They dont know why they open their leg for any man at little or no cost. They realize after the deed and feel bad. Its a spirittal problem. I should have given you a magical solution but im not happy with your post. Infact good day.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by BenTackle: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
if she lives with you bring another woman into your house in her presence and tell her to live that will pain the stupid bitch
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Promiseisaac(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Once a girl starts talking to u anyhow and shows no respect for u anymore unlike before, just try to talk to her about it but if the attitude continues my dear it will be very hard for u to leave her but to save ur self from eating breakfast at early stage, just let her go. Remember it’s never gunna be easy for u to let her go but my dear that will be the best u could do for ur self…
Most girls feel the are wise but the don’t know a man will always be wiser than them.
For her mind nothing u go tell her go enter her co co nut head until she learns it by experience and that’s where u will see them saying all men are this and that

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by eminikansoso(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Babe insulted your parents and claimed never will her be submissive to you and you are planning to wife her.
Let me ask you a question, do you think marriage is all about sex and love. Because you love her and she is taking advantage of that as a SIMP.
On behalf of all married men in this forum, you are a big fool
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Raymond247(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Do u need anyone to tell you that at this time of your life, u should have left that lady? In as much as she can confidently insult your father, that alone is a no no for me. Anyway I wouldn't rush into conclusion without hearing from the other party sha.

Nonetheless, you don't have to think of sharing a relationship with anyone who doesn't respect you and shares his/her views with u. Period.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by djojo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
if truly what you are saying is true then i bet you if you get married to her, you will definitely regret the rest of your life.

You are seeing the red light yet you still want to continue with this kindly of relationship.

Mr man you better run for your dear life if you love yourself.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by TNORWAY: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
either you are extremely broke or ugly......or both.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by mBillz: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Quit the relationship and move on. She has shown you enough Redflags already.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Socratiz: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
I believe all the responses above should convince you that it is time for you to dismiss this relationship. Save yourself from a lifetime of trouble and sadness.

However I perceive that you may be confused on how to go about it.

If you need help and guidance, you can send me a mail
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Bigdicck: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes
sleep no worry you
Re: She Has Gone Worst by jeromestarks: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Bros, you're a fool. And you've been a fool for too long that your blood irks of foolishness.
If you ever continue dating that bitch who shares her fishy fuggly rotten pvssy like a street dog, your foolishness will be hereditary.
You, the boss, the girl and your family members are all stupid.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by imagrg(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
In spite of that, she's an olosho. Can't be satisfied with one preek. I have one I'm dating but the contract is just: I knack you and give you money, then you go. Don't allow emotion over indulge you.
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Igwetech: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me.
Based on the above statement, what other things do you want her to do before you know that both of you are not meant to be. Better bow out now or regret it later. Good luck
Re: She Has Gone Worst by brutal1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you dont want it to end with sniper or strangulation kindly delete and move on otherwise una obituary na coloured dem go print the poster because one person go kill the other as e dey go
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hectarus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
See, I don't comment on relationship issues on Nairaland but here are a few things for you to know

1. If you forgive a cheating partner- she will do it again and will still blame you
2. A cheating partner will prefer to kill you than get caught.
3. Why you are not yet dead is still a miracle- you still have time to escape with your life
4. Get some balls
5. You should not forget 1 if not 3 will surely happen

6. You are the prize- don;t be a feminized or a weak man!-All you have been displaying shows you have some weakness.
All the best
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mrmakaveli200: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone that insults your parents, cheats on you like it's going out of fashion and you are still asking questions about her? You are a m0ron bro. The worst form of simping I've ever seen in my life. Is your self esteem that bad? Were you abused as a child ? You have no business being in a relationship with that certified h00ee. Better run
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Munzy14(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ebe nile di aghara-aghara na nairaland taa. cheesy
Problem everywhere.
grin grin
As in eeeh...Ama hu m ebe m shi ebido ebido..

But I had to jump on this one... cheesy
That 6years of being with a dangerous partner and he isn't ready to pull out..Uwa nwoke di iche..

He is mentally drained, tortured at the expense of her fun.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ganjafama(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Like Hadley Chase use to say " figure it out yourself".
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Degrezhaa: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
emmaodet:

Na wa ooooooooo

So upon all the TRP messages that has been flying around this forum for nothing less than 5 years, we still have male nairalanders like this?

Abeg, I don wash my hand commot for this thread
Hahahahah
Re: She Has Gone Worst by afrodoc2: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

The solution is very SIMPle.

Donate your brain to the Museum of Unnatural History.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by CSTRR: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nonsense talk.

Girl wey others dey use clear konji, e reach your turn you wan turn am to house wife.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Princedapace(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Omo, ur type, I have not seen. U are very weak man. Quit that relationship and go work on ur self. Women dont like weak men. Omo, ur type, I have not seen before. Ur woman is a free giver and u still dey ask question?

Well, remove ur mind from her, keep knacking her and enjoy ur free giving p* ssy and place ur mind on more important things like working on ur weakness to be stronger, advancing ur career and getting a more suitable babe. Just enioy inbetween her legs. But if u know that knacking her would make u to be emotionally bonding with her, pls, quit and let her be. But never ever marry this lady o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.