Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51748 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by lomprico(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

Girl sef whey abort for her ex before I know her, I dey dump. Talkless of my own bebe wehy go carry for another man con abort am join. undecided

Oga marry her!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by henrimoto(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ehhn!! She is a nairalander too? O-tu-ru-gbe-ke.. The redpill squad, over to una.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by jimmychang: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

Your own lodge ,you dey crase,you deserve whatever you ate facing guy....you be goat.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by fantastic1: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
y

I don’t know why you are with a disrespectful person in the first place. Is it love or are you naive? Is it that you feel you won’t get a better girl or you are suffering from low self esteem and you don’t respect yourself?
That babe will never grow to respect you. Women respect strong men who can make hard decisions and have control.
You gave your woman the chance to disrespect you and do whatever she likes. You don’t force a woman to respect you. If you see that she can’t, you break up and move. Keep improving yourself too and be respectful. You will get a lady who will value those attribute.

What do you want us to advice you when it seems like you will continue to take rubbish until you can’t take it again then explode on her. Just ghost her jare.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by LOVESPICE(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
bruh, u know all these and Ur still seeking for advice? some guys dey try sha.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Enskynelson(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bros... U get mind o. With all you have said here, since u want to hear from another person, run for your life. Unless you want to imply that you are not sure of those things you are saying she did.
Fine girl 25 per cent
Gives you s*x 5 per cent
Bad attitude -35 per cent
Lack of respect -35 per cent
Whorish -50 per cent
Lack of self control -25 per cent
Total Balance ........
Check the balance yourself.

Run run run for your life.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by FuckSilly: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T TAKE SWEET REVENGE ON THAT SHAMELESS AND SENSELESS WHÓRE AND LATER THROW HER OUT ON THE STREET WHERE SHE BELONGS.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by casualobserver: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

I stopped reading halfway because it is clear you are nothing but a fool. Somebody slep with a married man had an abortion, you know this and you are still referring to her as “my girlfriend”. Nonsense!!!!!

I really don’t know the kind of weak men we are producing nowadays!!!!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ajoself(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
What that Bleep!
What generation of man are you? A lady taking you for a fool. You even know her she's having sex with your lecturer in your lodge. Man up guy. If you marry her, worst would happen unless you are prepared for it.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by blessedjohn: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Don't be stewpid all your life. May your brain be delivered in Jesus name. Amen.
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by tunapawizzy: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Looool..how did the young men of this generation become this weak....you are doing nonsense and you have no one to tell you. If you still need anyo e to advice u at this point then i dont know what yo say to you....Just getat oga
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Bigi120: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Countersam:
OP so you want Nairaland to help push your brain to jump start?.....
NL oya push.... OP comot leg for brake....
that last sentence weak me lolllzzz

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by chinnasa: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

take sometime off and heal. Leave the relationship
Re: She Has Gone Worst by gozzlin: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

What a simp you are. Taking rubbish from a public toilet. Please grow some balls and dump the tramp. Are you too ugly, too broke and too spineless to get another lady?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by alizma: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

First of all, I want to tell you that I am married, secondly I want you to know that if all you said are true, then these are your future possibilities;
1) you may end up having bastards as children
2) From the day you say I do, forget your peace, in fact you have already lost your peace
3) you may end up killing someone or someone will kill you
4) you go suffer both financial, emotionally and physically. If devil won punish you join, try lost your job and you will know what I am saying.
You no get Bible or Quran, where in any of the books is it written that a woman will be the head and the man will be the tail, where are you guys getting this slow and weak ideas from?
You never hear that life is too short to be unhappy. As a matter of fact, you are not prepared to settle down and I plead with you not to try it with this your present girl or any other one for now. You need to be prepared, date two or three more women before you settle down, yes, you would have learned more things about the opposite sex by then.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by duketerry22(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
I pray you get wisdom soon enough before it's too late. She was there for you during your darkest times yet same person insults you, your family, if you get married to such a person you can kiss your family members coming to your house goodbye cos then what you see now will be quadruple. Like reading just bits and pieces of what you wrote gave me headache already cos you clearly know the toxicity of this relationship knows no bounds yet you stay so what's the real reason you are staying? Ps go and check your BP your thinking and sleepless nights has affected you health wise and you may not know

Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets
Re: She Has Gone Worst by jameel6: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
What is even wrong with all this posting on Nairaland, what sort of stupid love do you have with a prostitute who may end up killing you. Are you so ugly that you can't find another girl. All the nonsense you are tolerating now, can you do the same with your sisters or you are the aggressive type
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Anakazo22: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

You are a true definition of a simp,in as much as it's good to forgive because we do make mistake, but this lady in question is a Jezebel and if you are not careful she will send you to early grave and you will be the loser and someone else will come and marry her, or are you waiting for her to get you infected with sexual transmitted disease. You supposed don leave her a long time ago but you one must marry her by all means. You even came here to ask whether to leave her or not.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Fantazy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
You still get boldness dey type all these u no dey shame.
Na so Una go dey disgrace/downgrade the male gender with Una stupidity and cowardice.

Anyway, you don't need advice, what you need is deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Rhozabeth(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Seriously, I don't know the kimd of advice that you want. Disrespectful behavior for me is a no no. If u are seeing these whe u guys are still dating, you will see worse when u get married to her. Better give urself brain or at least borrow brain.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by iscom(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
OK
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mayng01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
This guy must be broke and ugly. Mtchew
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Febewa: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
You still dey call am my girl friend?
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click here
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ETIIKO: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please don't say anything to her, just let her know you want to give her space. Then move on. Thank you
Re: She Has Gone Worst by jef131: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cant you see the danger you walking into already .
Re: She Has Gone Worst by descartes400: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
@ OP

Given all that has transpired for the past 6 years with her...I can't believe you would still ask this question below

Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

What da fuvk?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by dododawa1: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Girlfriend or wife
Re: She Has Gone Worst by TonyBby: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
First of all put yo two hands on your head, and imagine the song that goes as thus "I am a Mumu!!!". For like ten times till wisdom locates you.
In the next few years, if you're still in that relationship, she'll finally kill you better man up and wake up from yo dreams, cause I know she rubbed something on her pussy that's what is holding you down.
Be a SIMP no more!!! Haaaaa
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Move on it is not by force.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by akins33: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Weak fake,low self esteemed man,its men like u that walk away from super sexy and rich models.

A faulty relationship is not all about cheating.

Leave her and move on.

You are still alive and shes doing this

If u die,she wil attend ur funeral with her sugar daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.