Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,588 members, 7,770,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51630 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by elivtjackson5(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
please I don't want to read about you here been kee by one use-less woman...leave her this minute...let leave love aside,what do you see in a woman that has no atom of respect for you or your family?

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by bewla(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
Her Monica go help us to no who she is

Run run for you life
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Zonefree(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nonam: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hate weak men
I dislike guys like you.
You dont need advice.

Are you aware of HIV?

You will get sense when you enter your grave.

Idiot.

Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by divinemichael(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you want to ruin a strong man. Don't attack his head, for his years of experience and knowledge might counter it.
The only way to ruin a man is through his heart. Where his emotions resides. Which is why the Bible says we should guard our hearts.

Many great men are ruined because of the inability to rationally make right decisions even when the situation is glaring, all because they are clouded by emotions.
I've been in this situation before, it is like lovingly holding on to a roseflower with lots of thorns. You must find a way to extricate yourself to avoid a greater evil.

The temporary pain of the separation will be less, compared to the future regrets you will be in later if you still hold on.

It's your choice to make

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nyanabo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do your worst shocked grin
Re: She Has Gone Worst by brightalo1010: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

I don't think you're normal. Is either the girl is the one feeding you or your own level of mumu don't have a cure.

A girl boldly told you she will never respect you yet you keep keeping on with her.

In conclusion Buhari is better than you

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by okafor67(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

How old are you

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by damoobaba: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Baba werey ni E. You still wan take bow. You've not seen anything

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by okafor67(f): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

How old are u

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Thanks bro. This is a real life situation no lies . I accept all the shades , I swallow all the insults , a person that is always open to correction . Thanks once again . I have heard you

Personally, I think you need a relationship even if you find it difficult to let her go. Your problem is that you have been faithful to her for too long, only one girl you were with for many years. Now, you want to abandon the relationship but you don't have the willpower to do it.
The solution is to try new relationship without trying to break up with her yet, doing that will make it easier for you to move past her.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Teltel247: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets

No wonder, she shares like Xmas RicE
Re: She Has Gone Worst by toyoutoyou: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
You are under a spell and you need deliverance as soon as possible.Being a gentle man does not you should be so stupid to the extent of being emotionally clouded.The lady in question is a gutter girl and yet,you intend to settle with such nuisance.I pray that you have a heartbreak so that you can really know how to handle ladies.STOP BEING A FOOL.
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by NigeriaEngineer(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oga mi. Husband is meant to love while wife is meant to submit...na the bible talk so. So if a woman decides that submission isnt in her own virtue. Then allow her leave.

it is obvious that you are only managing the relationship and you sounded tired. You can be a good manager in a toxic company but you cant be a good manager in a toxic marriage.

In the same vein, you are also aware of the promiscous nature of aunty, even to the extreme of abortion for her boss. Common! You dont need to ask if you need to walk out of the relationship.

My verdict, leave the relationship because both doesnt seem related in the ship. Leave honourably! Trust God for another woman.

The la
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by davosea(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
he really needs a sledgehammer on his skull �

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ara21(f): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
exposition:
You don't need to take a bow!
Don't even tell her you're done, let her figure it out herself!

You just gave him the best solution. What has he been waiting for since Must he even come to Nairaland to ask before taking a bow

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is she the one that toast u?
Is she the one having the penis?
Is ur destiny in her hand?
Do they swear for u that it must be her?
Do u have blood engagement with her?
Do they use super glue gum two of u together?
Are u waiting for Federal Government to set up a committee to look into ur relationship?

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by sapeleboi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
run for your dear life

Re: She Has Gone Worst by kunle75(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Bro why do you have to stressed your self this much to type this epistle when its obvious that this relationship will definitely consume you in a matter of time.
If I were you I will walk away to avoid premium tears.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by MultiDot: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guy run as though there's no tomorrow, reading through your post I saw someone I know. He didn't run so many years ago and today he wishes he had because he is the type that doesn't believe in divorce. Guy run as much as your legs can carry you, don't look back!

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Cheasystickylov: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
She is a girlfriend, why not leave her
Re: She Has Gone Worst by cyndylove64(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
walk away . If you were my brother I would tell you to fly not even walk.block her and move on with your life,she isn't worth it
Re: She Has Gone Worst by brevity000: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bros she is not a wife material just come out and tell her it is over.
1 what comes of your children having and abusive mother.
2 If she can abuse your parents,do you think she cannot do same in thier presence.
3 Imagine you are in the midst of your friends and she abuse you can you cope remember marriage is a lifetime contract.
4 Truth be told she does not respect you.
5 Do you think she cannot take in for her former boss and lay claim it's yours.
6 Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Asiwajuan: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Leave her to end her self in destruction, don't quit the relationship urself, still ba ng her as usual but limit the things she gain from you, bro don't you ever think of marrying her, don't brother, see her as a intimacy gadget, my last word is U don't love a street girl
Re: She Has Gone Worst by etrouble: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
exposition:
You don't need to take a bow!
Don't even tell her you're done, let her figure it out herself!

The guy is a useless simp nah. Let him turn Olosho into wife nah. No be today. Maga no go finish for town.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Born2Breed(f): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Avoid her
Re: She Has Gone Worst by raph7(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your Death LOADING..... Because you are deliberately walking into a marital suicide Bomb..I was once in your shoes but trust warri Boy i advice myself and Back out...

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by uceejr: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
guy person insurt your papa and mama you you wan wife that kind person, no respect for you . u still wan wife her I swear na she go kill you last last

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ayomide1012: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm so disappointed in you that you are a man what a shame to you
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
God, in Heaven, already knows you're a fool. There is nothing Satan can do about it. I just can't believe a useless man like this who has no self-worth with extremely low self-esteem still exists. You're not a SIMP, you're their Godfather.

Mehn! I hate to cuss people, but I can't hold it. Is it because your dick is too small and you're too ugly that's why you don't have self-respect for yourself? Or, did she put your senses in a bottle? C'mon. You just ruined my day with this post.

You're the type of man your fellow men would want to help get out of this predicament but you'll go back and tell your wicked woman everything like a sissy man who's being controlled.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

I think he's emotional trapped.
I feel sorry for him.

What he needs now more than ever is a good friend who can help him break free from the entrapment, then be there for through the healing process.
You said it all...

That healing process is seriously needed..otherwise, depression sad

I don't know why some ladies do this to some committed guys lipsrsealed A case of kiss peter, date paul and marry Uche.. cheesy karma is real sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.