Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Just Need A Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47262 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need A Family by Edoziesmart(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
omooba969:

RiP Englishgrin
Is it today you noticed suck big time in composing good English grin shocked
The dude is succeeding in blogging with the help of article spinner and grammerly premium

2 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by dagbokoncept(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
our church don't grant divorce unless you have evidence of adultry. The church granted me permission to marry a second wife, and she is very ok with it

I beg I go like to know your church. E be like say oil dey their head.
Re: I Just Need A Family by tonicyril: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
Baba ur wife doesn't have a womb

Na wetin i tink oohhhh
Re: I Just Need A Family by azpekuliar: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zonefree:
You don't need a second wife yet.

You need to divorce that Jezebel first and get yourself another beautiful damsel to console your heart for a decade of living with the devil.

What makes her a Jezebel, you m0ron!

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by Zindalati: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
10 years of marriage without issue, WTF! what were you thinking? even the Bible states that children are the blessings of the lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. this is not the issue of her disdain for children I think it has to do with her past life. perhaps she was wayward and perhaps damaged her womb through quack abortion. I reason that if it is her disdain for children she might have considered your feeling and succumb to your demand and by extension your family demand for at least a child. how well do you really know your wife. her strong stance for childlessness should scare you than marriage to a second wife. forget the fact that she gave her consent for a another wife she will definitely turn around to show her disapproval, remember how it was for Sarah the wife of Abraham and her slave girl. save your self your life and peace of mind in your family and divorce whatsoever that will oppose it including your church.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by imagrg(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
You sound like a SIMP to me.
What's the essence of marriage if she doesn't want kids?
And you sheepishly tolerated this for ten years? Hah, that juju strong oh.
She may have something to hide. Methinks she has no womb sef. shocked
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
Re: I Just Need A Family by Rhozabeth(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin grin grin Are u sure she even has a wombto carry pregnancy? Very funny.
Re: I Just Need A Family by bolabadmus38: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
In wee hours,wake her up and ask her the reasons. If she's unable to respond then,go and see your Pastor and explain to him. Also,go to her parents. Something is wrong. Problem shared is half solved
Re: I Just Need A Family by AMI3(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
What do are parents got to say about this?
Do u think a girl from another denomination will like to follow you to your church?
There is a big disadvantage of picking a lady from another denomination in this kind of scenario
If you picked a lady outside your denomination she may likely make the home unbearable for both of u..
It is better u pick from your because such a lady will understand your doctrine and live peacefully with u

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by rapwizzy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

Who are this people? Na she be the husband? Abi why are you like this? Iiigwanu!!!
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife
Which Christian denomination allows polygamy when the Bible forbids it
Re: I Just Need A Family by franchasofficia: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.
Hahahahaha the usual advice of Nairaland family section resident marriage counselors shocked cheesy
Re: I Just Need A Family by BadNews: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
omooba969:

RiP Englishgrin

What is the meaning of BAD NEWS?
Re: I Just Need A Family by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.
bro ehn, I hate the bolded with passion,
And I see people who give such advise as mentally slow .. as if dem never sit down and talk tire!

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by franchasofficia: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

kids brings out the beauty in marriage and if you take kids away, 99.99% of black African men will never get married grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by gassbee: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
sliqboy:

But that's not a Christian denomination.
It's Judaism na.
d guy dey brotherhood, he cant leave d church, his life is stagnant

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by DevilSignature: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife
perhaps you are a Catholic same denomination I belong to , but you know what? I don't fuckiin care even if day na pope conducted the wedding anyday a woman give me shit I will kick u out immediately. I don't do religion, I only practicing it.

As for getting a second wife under her saying she's this and that. I assure your that u don't know her now, once u get married to a second wife and started having children her jealousy will aroused from hell. If she truly care about u as you said she supposed open everything to you as a husband instead of hiding and wasting your time for ten good years. Probably her womb damage through abortion and she cover it up but deep down she knew she can't give you children.

Buy now u for don get identical twin baby girls, a boy and then another baby girl (4 kids) to close chapter
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

I've been down this road before. She doesn't have a womb. Show her the door quickly and marry someone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by arantess: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

I believe this union should be dissolved and both parties go their way...

I don't think this is the kind of marriage God recommended abeg
Re: I Just Need A Family by Streetmovement(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Judging from your write up and the replies you're giving to comments regarding this your situation I'm left with no other options that this your story is not accurate

Oga this your story no clear, go find another story write.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Lightened: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Things dey happen for this life...10 what? shocked
Re: I Just Need A Family by DevilSignature: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
devorce with out evidence of adultry or witcraft is impossible in my church
Nwannem u are a real Simp human.

Our church, our church

Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by Ay04z(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
She no get womb.. Period...
Re: I Just Need A Family by casppyjay: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

lol u are a clown I will like to av Dix conversation with u over a beer bottle so dat when u try to justify ur cognitive defects I can reinstate or reinstall it for u with a Big Bang on the frontal lobe ..

Re: I Just Need A Family by SlayerofSatan: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
It's not that she doesn't want children. It's that she can't have any children and she doesn't want you to know which is why she is refusing to go for a medical test.

I would rather advise you to divorce her rather than marry a second wife.

udede:

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by PhantomThief(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Women will always test you to see if you know your worth or if you’re a weak a$$ man.

In dating, we call is the SHIT TEST.

Learn the Game and Stop Simping

NOTE : SOCIETY HAS NO PLACE FOR A SIMPThis account is dedicated to helping all men that simp.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga for 10yrs your wife denied you having your own children? How come you waited this long? I believe the first 2yrs of your marriage was enough for you to stand up as a man and read the riot act to your wife but you choose to wait till after 10yrs. Check your present age now and how old your 1st child would have been by now then compare your age now and how old your first child will be in the next 10 yrs. Is this love or stupidity? So sorry for the insult but seriously it's very annoying. My immediate younger brother threaded this very path with his wife for 2 yrs she was still not ready to have kids but trust the young man he impregnated another woman outside his marriage, had a set of triplet with the lady, got married to her traditionally and brought her into their home. Guess what happened the first wife Sue my younger brother but lost the case against my brother. Men should always stand up to some stupid decision made by their wives. Stupidity all in the name of love is a big NO for a man who knows his onion in marriage. Their is limit to what we should take as men biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by Thereishel: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.

Her womb may have been removed due to series of abortion.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Webhome01: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Batam:

He said his 'church' name is "Messianic Jewish Assembly"

So he's practicing Judaism, not Christianity.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Richy4(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Komu1048:

Oga no b every body dey ask that kind question. I dated my wife for 6 years b4 tying the knot. Na 2wks ago we come talk about having kids
That is alright man the most important part is you have spoken about it and I believe that it went well..

Just curious.. assuming you have all the hope that your wife will not have issues wanting kids... U married her and during the discussion that you had with her 2 weeks ago, she shocked you that she doesn't want kids.. what will you do?

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by omooba969(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Batam:

Can you please reference your claim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.