Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Just Need A Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47836 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need A Family by pedrilo: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
You're a fool.
Re: I Just Need A Family by phemmyfour: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
you mean you endure this for 10yrs. She's probably wombless.
Get a mistress ASAP
Re: I Just Need A Family by Blendy77(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
if you read my responses you will notice that i have had a heart tp heart talk with her many times , that was when she permitted me to marry a second wife

You sound like you really love your wife and this no kids issue is weighing you down. How about having a surrogate to carry ur kids via ivf? U can use her eggs n your sperm and pay someone to carry the baby via IVF instead of marrying a second wife. Suggest this to her and see if she will agree. Cos for a woman to agree to second wife means there's a lot she's hiding ranging from medical issues to spiritual. If she agrees to this suggestion, kindly reach out to me and I will tell you how to go about it including introducing u to an ivf Dr who can help u out. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by fortunechy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Whole 10 yrs and u're still want to know what to do? Check very well, she's using charm on u.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by Chidi2022: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
maasoap:

Polygamy is not as bad as you women are making it looks like at all. In fact, polygamy is good for men at old age for many reasons: should the wife die before the husband and all the children are already on their own or should the wife decide to go and spend on month with her daughter and son's wife who just put to bed.
Besides, many killings we're seeing today is mostly in monogamous homes where wife kills husband or vice versa
I can't remember holding you back from marrying two or more wives.... Advice is best from one who has worn the shoes before... This simply implies that EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER... and you can't have that experience until you engage in the polygamy... So go ahead and don't counter my opinion...
Re: I Just Need A Family by johhnnie(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
our church don't grant divorce unless you have evidence of adultry. The church granted me permission to marry a second wife, and she is very ok with it

Very sensible church.

More churches should emulate this

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by toprealman: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
What discussions were you guys having during courtship or was it only about Netflix and chill?
Re: I Just Need A Family by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
I can't remember holding you back from marrying two or more wives....

And I don't know why are you being offensive for expressing my opposing view to your belief.

Advice is best from one who has worn the shoes before... This simply implies that EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER... and you can't have that experience until you engage in the polygamy...

I looked at my comment again and I don't see where I gave you any advice. Besides, you are not a man, so I don't see how my advice would be useful to you. Lol

So go ahead and don't counter my opinion...

Quoting your comment wasn't actually for you but for men who read your comments to read mine too, opposing your opinion with points.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by Successfulben: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Divorce her to your own peril. She is a daughter of ZION. Maybe she does not enjoy sex. Her goal is HEAVEN. She is particular in keeping her garment clean. You may be defiled, who knows? Quote me and chop slap.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.
My kind of Man God bless you this night

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by AfroKnight: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife

You are trusting the goodwill of a woman who deceived you for 10 years until you realised her stance on childbearing?

Do you love yourself at all? A woman gave you permission to cheat on her and marry the woman you will cheat with and you are excited about it? Guy, end this marriage and move on if you want to have kids in this life.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Davecharles32(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Boss abi she nor get womb again and she no wan tell you? bc 10 years is much sha... your pikin for don dey pry 5
Re: I Just Need A Family by Martinez39s(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.
udede:
if you read my responses you will notice that i have had a heart tp heart talk with her many times , that was when she permitted me to marry a second wife
You are being played. She knew from the onset that she was infertile, she knew. She probably damaged her womb from many abortions after fùcking bad guys.

She conned you into being her retirement plan and provider for life while bringing no womb in return. Of course, she wouldn't mind sharing you with a second wife as long as she still gets what she wants... your resources; besides, you are her only good financial option and it will be hard to find a quality man who will commit to a barren woman, so she has to behave as long she gets what she wants.

Divorce her, except you want to keep providing for a woman that conned you into taking her barren womb for 10 years... 10 years. cheesy Throw her out.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by Davegeo2007: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
I believe that this story is not complete. There are hidden details.
Re: I Just Need A Family by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
In my church, in my church, in my church yen yen yen.

Na that church carry you reach where you dey so
udede:
devorce with out evidence of adultry or witcraft is impossible in my church

Re: I Just Need A Family by onyenatruchi: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Op, should we tell you lipsrsealed make we tell am lipsrsealed your wife has no womb lipsrsealed she don use her womb play Okoso lipsrsealed ask her if she was into prostitution before you married her lipsrsealed she is deceiving you lipsrsealed your story get as it be sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Need A Family by EmahBoss(f): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.

Bros, please answer is she menstruating? Have you seen her blood soaked pad before?
My best male friend married a woman who knows she isn't mesuatring yet allowed million dollar wedding done for her when she knows she can't have kids. Just like your wife she has been refusing medical diagnoses with flimsy excuse. Until my guy notice say come ooh, I never see this lady buy pad or blood stain anywhere. And when he told the mother, she got annoyed and accused him of telling outsiders about her. The guy is the only son and he can't leave the marriage for church reasons. Last I heard they have force her to start treatment. It is 6 years already
Re: I Just Need A Family by PhantomThief(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife

Y'all stupidly encouraging simping in the name of religion. He should dump her ass and go for a high value woman.
As a man,know your self worth and don't be a simp
Re: I Just Need A Family by udede(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Blendy77:

You sound like you really love your wife and this no kids issue is weighing you down. How about having a surrogate to carry ur kids via ivf? U can use her eggs n your sperm and pay someone to carry the baby via IVF instead of marrying a second wife. Suggest this to her and see if she will agree. Cos for a woman to agree to second wife means there's a lot she's hiding ranging from medical issues to spiritual. If she agrees to this suggestion, kindly reach out to me and I will tell you how to go about it including introducing u to an ivf Dr who can help u out. All the best.
ok but the cost of ivf thing no dey here.
Re: I Just Need A Family by ComputipsTech: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

Your church might as well end up being the architect of your downfall. A Christian denomination that practice polygamy and has a narrow way for divorcing sounds confused and is a recipe for disaster.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Shancca: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

Please I will advice you as a married man and as a Catholic. If you are a catholic, annul your marriage by following catholic injunction on annulment and then take another wife who is comfortable with having children. Keeping your first wife under your roof is another hell on earth. You may not see it now but it will unleash in due course.
Re: I Just Need A Family by mabeni(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Aside the child bearing, If she's giving you rest of mind, let her be. Do not divorce her.
Get another woman outside thst will bear you children.
Re: I Just Need A Family by udede(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Batam:

Which Christian denomination allows polygamy when the Bible forbids it
any Bible quotation to back up your claim ?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Danisaint112(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

With what you mentioned here, it is obvious and glaring she can't have kids. You should ask yourself this question; why would any sensible and reasonable woman ask her husband to go have a second wife because of your interest in having kids.

I hate involving myself in couples issue but this is where I must talk. Chief your wife has played you. The fact that she declines visiting a healthcare center/ hospital is another reason you should get a second wife ASAP.

She might have lost her womb in school or unable to bear child for reasons I don't know which might be her doing.

I'm sorry to say but the woman you married is wicked. If I were in your shoes, since divorce is a sin I will marry another woman and disassociate myself from her. Keeping her with your second wife is like sitting on time bomb.

Forget the innocent face, she can give you and your new wife poison out of jealousy when she notice the second is pregnant. Women are unpredictable especially when they are Jealous.

Get a second wife ASAP and distance yourself from her. When you do this, the truth will come out someday. 10 years no be moi moi. I feel for you though. Goodluck bro.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Changethechain: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2022
She doesn’t have a womb. That is why. She must have lost it in an abortion years back
udede:

Re: I Just Need A Family by Ashirioluwa: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

She may have conducted a medical examination on herself and discovered that she is incapable of becoming pregnant, but she is unsure about how to break the news to you.
Re: I Just Need A Family by bepositive11: 1:03am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

Then why did you post this thread?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Philip6800(m): 1:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Lols aswear
Zonefree:

Divorce your Church too.
Re: I Just Need A Family by NohurryInLife: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Le danu
Re: I Just Need A Family by Philip6800(m): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2022
I never see wetin go make me marry any lady when nor be my baby mama....you must born for me first before I go put u for house. If she doesn't agree make she bounce.
Re: I Just Need A Family by AutoRedux: 2:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Mumu man.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Billygee2u: 3:03am On Aug 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.