Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45759 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Arthurnna: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
No be only Best friend,Negro get a life.. akuko Mike ejeagha

SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Deicide: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
dododawa1:
MARRY her for just either 6 MONTHS or 1 YEAR and see d true COLOURS yourself.
Don't mind the OP he doesn't understand how manipulative this women can be. She would always present herself as the Angel.

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by holluwizzy: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
U harsh ooo

InfinityFabric:
Girl made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her him.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
All these simp males. Mind ya fucking business

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
At op... Pls try and get the message this person is passing to you!. He is saying nothing but pure truth! Don't let woman manipulate you, women are very manipulative in nature, you don't even know if she was the cause of it all.. s use your sense o!!.. you see women ehhh... Be careful o, toor.
InfinityFabric:

Guy go face your wife or go work harder to have more & better choices instead waiting to tap from a used good.
She chose him, now want to run from the consequences. It's called responsibility.

Just tell us when she finally marries you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by MuslimMuslim: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
You that is so good, why didn't she marry you?
Both of you are looking for excuse to Bleep

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Fabians009(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you.
mystery22:
Incomplete storiy, children don't go round killing every parents that rejected them

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by usagee36: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
That is less than a dollar bruh! Here in America, its illegal but some olosho still do it for $150 per hour. If caught, jail straight. I will never pay for sxx God forbid.
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ComradeShegs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Greetings from ShegsAgro's Market.�

We are located in Niger State and can easily transport all of your agricultural food supplies to your destination. We deliver across the country.�

Please contact us if you require high-quality agricultural items. https:///kt1esi

We never compromise on high quality while sourcing things for our numerous clients.

In addition, we have a WhatsApp Market hub where buyers and sellers interact. We also give you breaking news on agro-commodities, as well as the best time to buy for storage and sell to avoid loss...As your Agro-Plug�‍�, our goal include reaching and engaging potential customers online, building trust, demonstrating value, driving sales, and creating a great customer experience.

Do well to connect with us�

WHATSAPP GROUP: https:///CpS6FpLii100RIMVlc2ROS

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ShegsAgro?t

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by UptownVibes(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Op so you believed her? Could be she is the one even tormenting the man.. This one never sabi woman manipulative moves.. Before the husband changed his attitude towards her,something might have happened(Her fault) that she will never tell you..

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ivandragon: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

The signs of the 'abuse' were always there during courtship/before marriage but for reasons best known to your friend, she chose to marry the man. Besides, you don't know what she has really done in the marriage that has made the husband become, allegedly, mean.

Now that she has seen that not all that glitters is gold, she is trying to fall back on you. Do not let her use her own decisions to influence a wrong choice for yourself.

Pray for her & tell her to speak with her family members to help resolve the issue. Do not get entangled in her mess.

If she didn't consider you good enough when you were 'down', do not let her drag you down now she is reaping the fruits of her choice(s).

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ahnie: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
crackhaus:

True, but definitely not the single guy who once had a thing for her...

It's all shades of complicated and manipulative.

She should go talk to her mother, or sister, or better still, a fücking therapist.
Sweetie,stop stalking me Jay!
Jay!Jay!Jay!! cheesy grin.

Jay are you a redpiller?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by chatinent: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:
I laughed terribly when I saw this picture grin

That OP is sth else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Okobola146: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
You're the causer of her problem, you made her to marry the man, so you cost the problem for her. Get her out of the marriage and marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
At op, listen to this man!! These ppl ae telling you the truth, even now, don't give her advice self, just tell her sorry and be on a neutral ground. Women are not what you you with anyhow, no let her manipulate you o... Shallom
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, you have to be honest with this woman....SHE chose that man, SHE married that man, SHE had a baby by that man, SHE decided to stay with that abusive man ....so whatever she is telling you now, is irrelevant to the wrong choices SHE made. dont be drawn into her drama as if you were responsible for it.

now suddenly she is all over you , as if you were "captain save an abused wife".... pls do remember that all her yeye drama will come to your life, if/when you start messing with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by casppyjay: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

flee from her infact u are the cause of her problems in her marriage women naturally are good at diz and u are aiding her .. try to pay attention u will discover she only calls u to report issues or even use u to spite the husband, get back at him etc .. I can’t really explain much to u here, but diz act is not uncommon however because of deception, ignorance, promiscuity most people fail to identify diz red flags and in most cases identify but ignore because they av inner motives..
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Lighthouse50: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Elders do
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Chymummy89: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Guy go face your wife or go work harder to have more & better choices instead waiting to tap from a used good.
She chose him, now want to run from the consequences. It's called responsibility.

Just tell us when she finally marries you.
one of them.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie,stop stalking me Jay!
Jay!Jay!Jay!! cheesy grin.

Jay are you a redpiller?
I don't think I've called myself that before... grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by giovanee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

This storey is totally not in line with the heading. Una go just dey misuse English.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Dksmile: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
What do you want and what do you want us to do about it
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.
Walahi, nah God go help Una. This Una mindset about women won't help you guys.

Continue.

Women wont help guys?? What exactly are you saying ?? U dey wait for woman help?? You go wait tire

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
MuslimMuslim:
You that is so good, why didn't she marry you?
Both of you are looking for excuse to Bleep
gringrin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
I dey tell you, this exactly what I said earlier... Even when the lady was the one who used her hand to scatter her marriage, she won't say it..and she will stylishly manipulate the man... Op.. pls listen to what these ppl are saying!!! I have experienced this before from someone I know o... Toor
dododawa1:
MARRY her for just either 6 MONTHS or 1 YEAR and see d true COLOURS yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ahnie: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
crackhaus:

I don't think I've called myself that before... grin
Your utterances are clear pointers Jay.
Honestly e go break my heart hope you know?
Lolxxxxxx I hate that shiit mehn.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Lighthouse50: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Elders do say ANYONE WHO HEARR A ONE-SIDED STORY AND DRAW CONCLUSION IS THE MOST WICKED ELDER. Oh you heard from your aspiring lover to label her husband a narcissist. You better think and leave that woman alone. Oleee.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Felimax(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Until you hear from the husband, never believe all you hear from those daughters of Eve. You have no idea how horrible they can be at close range in marriage, not friendship experience. Don't condemn men until you have experience

Until I hear from which husband? That fool of a man!

Somebody I stuck out my neck for just to help him up so he can be reasonable in marriage? Had to harbor him for more than a year at the same time doing the little i could to sustain both him and his family?

You think I am stupid? Left my office, stayed, process and hustle out with him which help him secure a loan of over two million naira. He is not related to me in anyway. His only major reason is that his wife is not beautiful again so you will crush a marriage of over ten years?

Please, don't make me talk!

Now, you made her pack out and you are sending your people to monitor your wife so soon as she sleeps out you can have something to hold against her. If this is done to your sister what will be your reaction?

The woman took over a million naira shared to her by her family and handed it over to you and laziness will not make you do anything tangible with it. I beg don't make me talk. I told you a close friend of mine and you think it was the woman that told me stuffs. I am a close friend of the family.

I have always told ladies but they will never listen, handsome guys seldom have sense, they barely can make a good father, husband, friend or companion.

*Nor follow handsome if you must be interested in marriage.
*Visit his family and you will learn a lot that will help you decide if to marry or not.

* If you are not too sure just leave the idea first.
* Never be afraid to tell him or her I cannot spend the rest of my life with you.

* Money does not and will never translate to love. I don tire!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by otipoju(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

You are not very intelligent. He should leave her to be beaten to death abi. If it was your own daughter you would be happy that her husband is beating her abi?

The devil will be surprised at who sent you! Wtf! Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!!!!
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by advanceDNA: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
giovanee:

This storey is totally not in line with the heading. Una go just dey misuse English.

Nigga is just angry he ddnt the get babe and now the babe is back for him to start picking up the pieces of her broken life..

..that's what happens to simps...they get the broken leftovers

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by GerogeI(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Only she can help herself.
I have sisters, and frankly I do not understand why women like to be subjugated, and they come up with 1001 so many stupid reasons why they must remain in the misery or dangerous environment.

Your friend should leave the marriage finito, for herself and her son, a happy balanced son that is not close to the father, is better than one that becomes a monster from watching his father abuse his mother. No male child raised under an abusive father is normal, they are either always over compensating for their fathers behaviour, or copying him hook line and sinker.

The lady should contact her lawyer friends and lay enough alibi for her childs custody before leaving. If the man loves beating her, get a spy cam, and provoke him in the presence of the baby. Family court will rule that the man is a danger to the child.Talk to a lawyer first and get a plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.