Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46260 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by orlaglobal234: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
I think this guy is about to waste his parent effort, imagine the biggest mumu in this 21 century don't know how to unlock the girl pant, if i be your father i will disown you as my male child

Am very sure one of your friend toast that girl for you and you need to call him to off her for you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Konjiboii:

I like your sexy body, to be honest I'd like to fvck you someday!

Lol clown.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Wizmj4real(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Clown! grin grin

I go tell no worry
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..
I hope u know she and her friends r already talkin about u grin man up bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Kokaine(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
you want people to tell you how to process your fornication plan. Get married.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Laurene: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. do not say it U no dey hear. Create an atmosphere for it. Do things suggestively that gravitate towards sex. Touch while talking playfully and observe her reaction. Be very confident while u address her and touch her at the same time. Highest she starts saying no or singing the usual u want to take advantage song (which i doubt). Still don't stop till she enters the second verse of no response and surrender. No be say u go dey press breast like say na fight. Caress her as u talk sweet things to her ears. 3 days u suppose done level up on confidence even if u be virgin na? Never ask for it but talk to her body to body. Compliment her body parts while u touch it. No fear anything she came to get fückd and make sure u fück her properly...USE PROTECTION OOO
why should he use protection?
Pregnancy?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Laurene:
why should he use protection?
Pregnancy?
Why shouldn't he use protection?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Laurene: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
killmods:

Why shouldn't he use protection?
they should enjoy their first sex as as virgins raw. The bond would be stronger
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ibedu29: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Simp and weak ass men everywhere..lily-livered sons everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
You need urgent RVS investigation ASap

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by naikeboy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hahahaha o men laugh wan kee me...

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by LukieScott: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..

Men I feel your point My nigga u bad Gan
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Damian10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
70 years old man ooo, happy roof viewing oo
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Laurene:
And u know they are both virgins how?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by onlyboyson(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ogbeni like this, this girl don dey vex for you
Very soon she go curse you ,person find you come because of gbola now you dey starve am

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Jolene201(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Uchesis:

Dammn nigga!! so you no knack any babe inside hall 2 love gutter? No wonder you bad like dis, so na my school you go
All these uniben bad boys sef lol.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by nuland(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Hey bro
I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys,I have been a bit busy
I will update you now

In My Ibu's voice, You too like Suspense!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Hespee93: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't tell me this is true.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ike007(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bénite so na una Oshodin dey talk about since ..okayyy
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ike007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

She is my girlfriend but we just met not quite long..

So she is your girlfriend... Jesus is lord!!!! Ah. Damn..las las na konji go Kee you

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Dshocker(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Oga don't mistake by asking her oooh, take action by making a softly move by playing with her, then touching her, from there you find your way.

Asking her will make her feel cheap and worthless if she says yes or ok, so you suppose take charge by showing action.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Aldol: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
StanleyMentor1:
Nobody deceived nobody, nah him arrange or set him self up go dey with woman for 3 days e never touch am, come dey seek advice how to off pant, he need not to be told to consider or think twice, also he might be capable of fathering quadruplet if gbege happens, of which it will and i pray grin grin,
grin grin na im be say na trap guys dey set for am and the guy fit fall enter

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by SKINDOGGY: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

She is my girlfriend but we just met not quite long..
chai, sorry
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Stanleyq: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Frame up everywhere, how then did u take to invite her that made her agree to come and have stayed up to 3 days, by the time u will hear, i want to go o, na im u go go mad, though, fornication is a bad thing, any bad thing u do is a sin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Tzar(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
You don’t deserve her! You are too weak!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nicheey(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:

I know say I be mumu
They need to plank me 2 by 2 for head
The pure honesty though�
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by IbrahimSola: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2022
How old are you? Wait till you become an adult.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Echoban: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
I hope u know she and her friends r already talkin about u grin man up bro

The bitter truth. The gurl knows he's scared already, and her friends would be laughing hard to keep watching if the dull dull boy will later on sheepishly summon courage grin

Women eh.. grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Echoban: 1:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Laurene:

Why una ladies too like pleasure without considering the consequences .grin op dnt mind this girl o, use CD angry
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ozoono(m): 1:51am On Aug 20, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bad niga which set u take graduate, mine 2009 medicine and surgery. Ours those days na BDPA, Osasogie and medical hostel, men I miss those nursing students sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ozoono(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Thonia69:
Just ask, if she says no, sleep.
Let's b truthful here, if I ask you dat same question, and you want it, would you answer me yes
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ozoono(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:

She is always with her phone, she might not have interest watching with me.
Sorry oh, how old are you? Can't u see dat her phone na strategy, she nor wan let you no she is hot already, all those film na for cruise, kindly grabbed her breast and see how she wud run after you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.