Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46267 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by JustinZiyech(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Simp and weak ass men everywhere..lily-livered sons everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
mister op is not a real niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Premiumwriter: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..
Don't mind the guys insulting you. There is a first time for everything.

Honestly, no one was born perfect. All of us learned via trial and errors. You probably didn't start these things early in life hence the reason.

But that's not important now.

One thing you need to understand is time. Time is very critical in this situation.

She has been with you for three days now. You haven't made any move. Making a move now will be a 50/50 chance for rejection/acceptance.

But don't fear for rejection at this point because what is even worst is not making any move at all.

She'll never ever see you as a man again. If she left you without you making any moves especially when that's the reason why she's there (which most likely is)

Plus she may cøck block you later in future. When her friends talk about you, she will probably snare and retort that "you are not really a man"

So not making any move is a lot worst than any rejection you may be fearing right now.

With that now out of the way, let see how you can move now.

If she's still around, try sitting close to her.

If you guys have been jovial or it has been a little quiet between you guys, then make you move quick and sudden.

Sit down close to her or at the edge of your cushion and drag her towards you.

Pull her hands or lift her and bring her body onto your own.

See her level of resistance.

If she fights it, just try talking to her that you just want to cuddle her.

Most girls will do you shakara and say no cuddling but if you continue insisting most will submit especially if they come knack.

She will act surprise because you've not made any move, so it's probably not on the list for her again.

Or wait until you guys are on the bed and drag her close to you.

Once you cuddle her, always attack the breast first. It's their weak point.

Always let your hand wander on her breast slowly. Don't put your hands directly under her shirt or bra at first.

Just rub the breast slowly with her clothes on.

She probably won't respond at first. Just continue and then put your hands under her clothes, then under her bra to touch the real thing.

From there you are free to do anything.

By the way, not all Nigerian girls will let you kiss them from the onset.

Most won't let you. Reason why I always suggest indirect. So it's a bad idea trying to start everything with a kiss. Always a bad idea. Na inside film e De work.

And please don't ask her directly for sex. And more importantly, her resistance is not no.

For reference, one of my girl took me almost 30 minutes before she responded.

She'd let me touch her anywhere and all that but she said no sex. Had to work on her until she couldn't resist anymore.

Later got to find out that she was engaged, hence the long delay.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by dazzlingd(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..

Three days and nothing, u lack intelligence.
Intelligence cuts across all facets of life, ability to assimilate, excellent memory, social interactions, innovation and also the art of seduction. You are dull

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ufotunang: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
For her to even sleep on the same bed with you after 3 days of dating... means she even needs the sex sef...you are the one wasting time sef
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
And we go start to dey off your daughters' pants too from 16 too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ufotunang: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rayban25:

She self go talk am for her mind say you be mumu..for 3 days una dey sleep for the same bed and you dey mumu dey look roof
..do not mind him...the girl will leave him and go and meet another guy that will sleep with her...let him keep on fearing
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ufotunang: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
For the girl to sleep with you on the same bed she as is indirectly ready to have sex with you...you are the one that will start the move first... opportunity comes once
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by zelnababa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
you neverknac before? or d lady level pass you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ufotunang: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

How I go take off her pant?
I still dey fear
.. when you are on the bed or even in the palour just sit next to her start a discussion that will make her laugh ...joke with her so that she can be happy and feel you and feel you emotionally and have feelings for you.....she will even be the one trying to touch you..then from they you start to touch her and before you know..both of you will have sex... girls do not like.dull moments and guys that are boring...
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Realist777: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Playfully find a way to get her to watch something erotic with you on your phone. No matter how short it is, it will register in her head and she won't be able to take her mind off of it. Then you can make your move little by little until you get to the promised land.
This process too long na, just as slawormir talk am na so e be!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Pqw1: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Play with her puxxy and get in
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
bigpicture001:

Ever heard of a girl that said yes..?

Babbe, no-no!
Yeah I have.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miner13:
guyman sab your password
He's my husband grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Realist777: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
dazzlingd:

Three days and nothing, u lack intelligence.
Intelligence cuts across all facets of life, ability to assimilate, excellent memory, social interactions, innovation and also the art of seduction. You are dull
You are too ruthless in your comment though the guy deserves it.
My first babe na primary 4 I dey and she senior me wella then. One day I just tell the babe say I wan nack and we dey outside oh, did matter don tey oh. In this era, person still dey fear to tell woman say e wan nack. Nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by weezychuks: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
[b][/b]Wait make I ask The Girl first is she go gree you off em pant
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by holysaint1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Lol.

This kinda bring back memories of me and one gyal like that. Just because i came out from bathroom smelling all cool and fresh.
Before then, she was busy watching film in her phone. But immediately i entered the bed to watch my own film in my own phone, she just threw away her phone and snugged her self in my arm. The rest they say is history.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by almarthins(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
Sex sex sex sex. Have you not been living without it?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
These are causes of the phrase “1 minute man” dont do it when u are not bold enough to initiate it
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Uchesis: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Dammn nigga!! so you no knack any babe inside hall 2 love gutter? No wonder you bad like dis, so na my school you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Tolu181: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Hey bro
I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys,I have been a bit busy
I will update you now
update us
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by deavicky(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
so a girl can not sleep in ur house in peace?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Brunicekid(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

bad advice spotted
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Brunicekid(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
GoldenJAT:
So u expect us/me to advice you to commit fornication?
Prayer is the key! And heaven is the goal.
Maintain your sleepless night!
Yeah
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by CauseTrouble: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Hey bro
I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys,I have been a bit busy
I will update you now

OP, we dey wait for the update o
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Smart3273: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
I know very well that getting a delayed response from him will definitely bring about a long story that’ll ended in nothing, the dude escaped your dick? �
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Uspic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bad guy grin
RingRoadMafia:
Playfully find a way to get her to watch something erotic with you on your phone. No matter how short it is, it will register in her head and she won't be able to take her mind off of it. Then you can make your move little by little until you get to the promised land.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by StarLord21(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
greatsam767:

Lols You're very funny bro, Hw him matter take concern you wey come b say you no sleep.

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ibrahimsd5(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Stop thinking just do
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by kwasoly(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Sex sex sex everywhere you go!!!
Kaii the prince of this cage the soul of men.
Lord have mercy on your people.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by toyoutoyou: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Start by playing with her then move your hands constantly close to sensitive parts of her body(majorly breast).Once she is turned on,keep hugging are with full erection.If she is not a virgin,she will be the one to start drawing you closer till you both end in hellfire.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ashawopikin(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
3 days? you don't deserve advice

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by CALCULUS16: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
He who cannot control himself is a goat in humans clothing. We are human I know, but in this case you need to control yourself, not all pxxy can be screwed cheesy, screwing is allowed in marriage otherwise you are nothing but a dog or ewure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.