Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46334 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Olumighty123(m): 5:06am On Aug 17, 2022
yemite100:

This one deep oo
How to ask is the issue

Hey, just ask her maturely abi which one be didinrin wey you dey do? Hey babe, can we get intimate? Simply..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Thazard(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Kronikuz:
You no sabi game but you wan smash. More like illetarate trying to do school assignment grin
gringringringrin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by kingPhidel(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Receive Christ Jesus as your Lord and personal savior fess then ask her to pray with you then the konji will disappear. No to sex before marriage.

grin bitter truth. But I hAve to say it

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Keniwit(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Your story isn't complete ,the question is who is she to you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by thestreets(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Thonia69:
No

OK

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by StarLord21(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2022
yemite100:

I will update you and share my experience and testimony
I'm planning to test the microphone
oya ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by luizpippo(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Day don break.

You don bleed the kpekus?

7 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yetunsbay(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2022
luizpippo:
Day don break.

You don bleed the kpekus?
Lol. Monitoring spirit.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yetunsbay(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Op where you dey

Did you make us proud ?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by luizpippo(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2022
yetunsbay:
Lol. Monitoring spirit.

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by blingxx(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Op howfar ? Shey you don succeed ?

yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Wizywiz(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Update... grin grin cheesy cheesy.... OP no fit do am ooo..babe don vex go this morning grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Sleeknigga:
u don wet abi
mtchewwwwww
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by KingMack(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Just three days and you wan see her pant.
No worry when u start to dey see boils for your hmmm.... U know na. Just snap am post am for Nairaland, we go help u find solutions. tongue tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Tiredboy: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
I still dey wait for results op grin

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by fidel2(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Simp and weak ass men everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Omo I hail thee boss.... Professor emeritus damn niggar a.k.a the panthologist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by fidel2(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..

Bros as the girl dey with u so she dey wait seriously... Come o .... U think say girl go just leave her house for nothing just to spend 3 days with you for ur crib ? Baba off dat pant now and bang a living day out of her.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Benwallt(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
If you can't ask her in the room go and burst her in the bathroom. Something you can even slide in while she watches her film. What is wrong with you? What is the condition of dickson? You don stress that innocent tool. You haven't realized that that gender should be fvkd at the faintest chance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by henndukwe18: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
yemite100:
my girlfriend once told me at d beginning of our relationship that she wants to kiss me but she was afraid that it could lead to sex. Also, if u watch American movies, you will notice that many of their sex starts from kissing, from there, you both get turned on, from there you drive ur hands through her body, as you are slowly doing this, if she doesn't remove your hand and allows you deep your hands in her brst n puna, then that is a green light for you, do not engage target raw

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by detectivejones: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Find a way
grin
RingRoadMafia:
Find a way
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by ibechris(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Simp and weak ass men everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

This is a typical example of werey.
grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Smart3273: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
I have been following for days now and don’t come out today with stories that touched.

You bleeped or not?

If No, Abeg shift☹️
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Minjim: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Th8s is exactly what she is waiting for you you to do. Dude.

Just do it
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by kalu081(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why simp full this nairaland like this, just simply cross your elbow on her neck as she is watching the movie gently drag her closer, kiss her forehead, peck her and see if she will not complain, if she did not complain, proceed to the mouth while kissing run your left fingers on her breast and u will see the magic. She will be the one to start touching your tool.
U need to pay for my class I swear

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yetunsbay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Op, later lule. O lule

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by stacyadams: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2022
yemite100:
....grab her by the poossiie
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2022
Cuddle her first and wait for her response if she did not reply or remove your hand grab her breast slowly and play with the nipples. If she did not react then start sucking her breast I don’t need to tell you what next.
Good luck �

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Bashnigga(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Thonia69:
Just ask, if she says no, sleep.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
abi o, What's the worst that could happen?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Cravemore: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2022
don't beg for Bleep, Opz drain that pussy ASAP

Cuz she's not committed to only you. Wetin u want beg for another guy for inside they give d kalechi very hard!!!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by RingRoadMafia: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2022
detectivejones:
grin

Yes na, I go marry wife for am come still help am Bleep him wife? Let him find a way.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by gifocad: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.