Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46266 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by BrotherCork: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..

Siofra is very easy to talk sexx wit.....bro juss tell her u love her & ask if u can talk about sexx for 30 minute!!(THANK ME LATER) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Coldfeets: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..

The only thing worse than a SIMP in this life is another SIMP.

You don't need to verbally ask her for sex if you are having a problem in doing that, obviously due to your SIMPle nature, all you have to do is to drop your hands on her boobs and give it some gentle squeeze.

And then you sit back and watch her reaction.

Her reaction will guide you on what to do next.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by emerged01(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

grin It shows you are inexperience. I think the feelings is not mutual. For 3 days, I dont think girls cant hide their feeling for long if it is mutual.
Dont let anybody accuse of rape o. If you no see greenlight hold body o. If you no fit bear am you style purse am make she no accuse of rape.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by skedy1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Just ask, if she says no, sleep.

Way to go!
Sure gist

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by holluwizzy: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Put ur hand on her waist

Form say u go baf and ur towel fall and she seeing Bonny

Or put ur Arms around her, and give her a kiss on her neck.

Have been in ur choose before, but when my eye clear. If u re coming, my body language and what u see , eat and drink and watch on tv will make u know say no be child's play.

yemite100:
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by lillsmart121(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
it's a good sence of maturity when a man reserve some respect for his sexual urges,by so doing the man has overcome the challenges of sort of names "like rapist,sexual assault,a woman sees such a man as being worthy of sex
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by skedy1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

OP,abeg where una de??

I need only 30mins with her...even her wig go comot!
What nonsense
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Collins4u1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sleep abeg....

Lots of factors might make u regret doing it.
Dryness
Bad odour
Quick ejac....

So sleep
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Flee fornication
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by messenger4891: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Simp and weak ass men everywhere..lily-livered sons everywhere

Woman way you go off her pant shaperly na im you dey looseguard

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river[color=#000000][/color] be careful of what you say with your mouth.
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
If your junior brother hear that you can't shift banny pant for 3days now, he will be so disappointed in you wtf!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Joeev: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Girl, you're more man than most men here. I salute you!
Samantha123:
That's where communication comes in, talk to her about it and if she's not willing to give you what you want, then she should spend the night at her place.. she can continue visiting, but she should sleep at her place, if she's not ready to be intimate with you.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by dominic17: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
You don't ask for sex,you go for it by touching her gradually if she doesn't oppose it you progress until you pull off her pant.

Thonia69:

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Wizmj4real(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
She'll beat you?

I like your sexy body, to be honest I'd like to fvck you tonight! Are you cool with that? Period! If she says no, sorry.

This life is simple.

Anthonia so you have spoil, ahh I go tell your mum I swear

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Successfulben: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oh I misconstrued iLegend for this foolish slawamir or what is he called. Yahoo boy that will always take his chances. He can knack olosho for Africa.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river
I played my first footsie with a girl when I was in primary 6...when I come get admission into uniben I was already a pro in pant offing...especially for night class...education field, back of engineering, basement..

Wether you like it or not bros op....you are a male child...we male children are born to off pant

Ogbeni op...even if you don't want to tell a woman straight to her face that you want to bang her...your movements and body language alone will send her a strong signal that you are a sexually active man....now maybe when she is in the kitchen cooking then hug her from the back make sure your fertile rod is PARTIALLY erect so that she can feel it on her ass..
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by zakkxx: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oga live her like that ooo! If you get STD or Hiv u go remember this message!
yemite100:

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by VirileNelly2420: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Dats if d sleep go gree come naa...

Well, it's clear say na small boy he be.
Virile men no fit ask a woman lying on same bed with dem for sex.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Jalaw: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
You're not ho*ny
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Ororocelemi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ogbeni update us which kind delay be dis na, we have been praying for you and make sure it's a positive news grin

yemite100:

Hey bro
I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys,I have been a bit busy
I will update you now

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Happy Father’s Day in advance. If she gree, you go enter without condom so she no go fit change mind immediately. Na still you go carry big head here dey ask how to do abortion. My friend, carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Aguilar(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
You get prick you no fit phuck. Shey you be man at all?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by CrownLands(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why not simply ask her? Or, have a conversation with her.
If I may ask? Is her your gf? If YES! I don't see any reason you would be afraid to initial a romantic liaison with her.
S*x should begin with r0mance.

Goodluck Pally! cool cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Babastrong(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Thonia69 post=115770685]Just ask, if she says no, sleep. [ sleep ke? When the black cobra inside my pant don spread its head for action. We no go sleep ooo!]
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by UNico(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If I born male child then if at the age of 16 years he still never sabi off woman pant...I go go throwaway that my pikin for river

My geeeee
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Gbeng30(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
I can't laugh grin grin grin grin
You're simply dulling yourself.. For that girl mind she be like what kind of mugun be this..... You better wake up and do the needful
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by shakdav(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
GoldenJAT:
So u expect us/me to advice you to commit fornication?
Prayer is the key! And heaven is the goal.
Maintain your sleepless night!
Odeni help your fellow bro, shall God fit punish us for the advice
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by membranus: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Playfully find a way to get her to watch something erotic with you on your phone. No matter how short it is, it will register in her head and she won't be able to take her mind off of it. Then you can make your move little by little until you get to the promised land.

Haa! See suggestion from the seat of the devil.

Oga counsellor you try o.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Anthonia so you have spoil, ahh I go tell your mum I swear
Clown! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by FullBlastLight: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

How did allow d devil 2 gain so much ground in ur heart like dis?

I mean u desperately need a Saviour, dude!

As in, u can't keep carrying on like dis, else u'll be in trouble!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Konjiboii: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

This one deep oo
How to ask is the issue

Whatever you do don't do this, she will form decency and may friendzone you.
My advice, just bone press breast,if she doesn't object then go for the home run and finger blast that ho.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by LINSAR: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kronikuz:
You no sabi game but you wan smash. More like illetarate trying to do school assignment grin

How dem dey learn game?
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Konjiboii: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
She'll beat you?

I like your sexy body, to be honest I'd like to fvck you tonight! Are you cool with that? Period! If she says no, sorry.

This life is simple.

I like your sexy body, to be honest I'd like to fvck you someday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.