Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex (46322 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Slydan204: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hia, wonders shall never end. Buh u sure say ur gbola active? Continue...simping
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Echoban: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..
I need your advice guys..

Op, it's 3 days now and u're yet to update us. U made us proud or undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Segzy19: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
What is life turning into?

Just imagine this nonsense coming up here...
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yusufmurry: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Na me go off am

Gerrart from there, SIMP like you.

Make any of your son no resemble you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Aldol: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
masmnd8:
Some very bad advices are here on nairaland. No one is talk about if he can father a baby from sex and if he is ready to become one. No wonder there is a rise in single parenthood. Before you have sex, think and ask yourself if you are ready to be a dad. Sex is for marriage
He is been deceived and when gbege finally happens, they will still be the ones to bash him
If he likes let him follow the bad advice, he will bear the consequences alone na

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Mike008(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Survive it. She may see you as a looser, but ultimately respect you.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by StanleyMentor1: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
This one be acting like a dullard, una just dey play mind games with each other, forming who to first initiate and satisfy una konji.................know say, as bad as she wants sex, she is determined to lock up until you make move, dey dia dey mumu yourself.
By the way, is this the first time having private moment with her??
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by steveodo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Remain like that, it's not a must to touch her
yemite100:
I want you to advise me on what to do, I'm finding it hard to ask this girl for sex, she has been with me for the past three days now, we sleep together on the same bed but I'm always scared to touch her in the night, even as i type this message she is beside me watching Korean fil
It's really giving me sleepless night, I don't know how to ask her for sex I cant even touch her body..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Lee99: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

I know say I be mumu
They need to plank me 2 by 2 for head
Where you dey stay make I come help you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by eebraa(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mumu Man
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by alizma: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
Many of us were once in your position before we graduated. Take her out in the evening to a relaxation area, call it bar or eatery, depending on her favourite and your pocket,DONT DO MORE THAN YOURSELF O, return home to watch film and engage her is some kind funny play, then later in the night, begin the work with leg cross leg, hand cross belly, move it gradually to the chest, then press some button like two times, if no response, press again and again, if still no response, then try to recreate yourself as a child, sucking breast, remember there are breast besides you, make use of them in the recreation process, two minutes into that, try to check if she get private part, if yes, check to be sure that everything you read about it during biology class are all there but do all this in a romantic and careful way, then come and tell us what happened later.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
techgen:
This guy self... He easy naa, tell her you're interested in watching same movie with her... Make una share one earpiece, definitely there will be body contact... From there, follow this guy moves... Works like magic

na girlfriend you wan dey use that secondary school level with? Abi you na secondary school you dey sef?
The guy you quoted is 100% correct
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yusufmurry: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. do not say it U no dey hear. Create an atmosphere for it. Do things suggestively that gravitate towards sex. Touch while talking playfully and observe her reaction. Be very confident while u address her and touch her at the same time. Highest she starts saying no or singing the usual u want to take advantage song (which i doubt). Still don't stop till she enters the second verse of no response and surrender. No be say u go dey press breast like say na fight. Caress her as u talk sweet things to her ears. 3 days u suppose done level up on confidence even if u be virgin na? Never ask for it but talk to her body to body. Compliment her body parts while u touch it. No fear anything she came to get fückd and make sure u fück her properly...USE PROTECTION OOO

Special Adviser on women security matters. Welldone Prof

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by clemzo101(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Thanks bro for this, I will try my luck tonight
Don't try me ooo. What do you mean by tonight? You better go and knack that babe pieces now.

I command you to go and return to us with your testimony

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Fadoria: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
seriously u dey dull the girl ,you dont need to think just act,then feel free to share the after maths experience.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by StanleyMentor1: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nobody deceived nobody, nah him arrange or set him self up go dey with woman for 3 days e never touch am, come dey seek advice how to off pant, he need not to be told to consider or think twice, also he might be capable of fathering quadruplet if gbege happens, of which it will and i pray grin grin,
Aldol:

He is been deceived and when gbege finally happens, they will still be the ones to bash him
If he likes let him follow the bad advice, he will bear the consequences alone na
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Miner13: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
smiley
guyman sab your password
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Shugargal(f): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Oh sorry girl

Bros how old are you fes? The thing just dey pepper me as you dey ask this kind question, you sure say you done reach the age to do that? I'm a woman and I don't mind teaching you how to start, if you no chop, send her my way make I check something fes... Please give us feed back after.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Jack005(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
SMH.. Big fool!!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Reallife17: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

I know say I be mumu
They need to plank me 2 by 2 for head
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by greatsam767(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
StarLord21:

Abeg update us, we no sleep on ur matter tonight, say no to peace, say yes to vawulence
Lols You're very funny bro, Hw him matter take concern you wey come b say you no sleep.
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Reallife17: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kronikuz:
No dey deceive the clueless man. Y'all lots will decline and leave him demoralized for 6 monthsgrin
Na so depression dey start grin grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Shugargal(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Meanwhile use CD fa, You don't ask for sex as if you wan borrow money, with mutual understanding you guys are good,

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Reallife17: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
No dey hold am back, let it control u. You'll find yourself offing her pant in no time..
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Reallife17: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
No dey hold am back, let it control u. You'll find yourself offing her pant in no time..
why una dey teach my guy bad thing? grin
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by JJoce: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
I thought sexual instincts usually comes naturally. grin grin grin grin

Well, Clean up nicely and smell really nice tonight. As you lay together, just let your hand(s) roam free on her body in an attempt to initiate pre-intimacy, her response will inform your next decisions. You should know by now those sensitive areas in a woman's body.

P.s
Whatever you do, going for her pants shouldn't be the first thing you do.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Try something different .. whenever I see my crush I make sure I do a small twirl pick something up…if she’s not making a move sorry .. won’t chase a naija guy again na insult … do the work if she likes you ..you’ll know good luck

There’s this actor I’ve been dreaming about ehn if I see him na spinning o
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by yemite100: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Echoban:

Op, it's 3 days now and u're yet to update us. U made us proud or undecided

Hey bro
I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys,I have been a bit busy
I will update you now

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by LoveNotTheWorld: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why sleep with a girl you've not married...?

Please 'free her and let her go'

Repent now!
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by Adescon8: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Create a sexual atmosphere with her, with that you will see yourself so free to touch her at first, before you can think of sexing with her...once a sexual atmosphere is created,her body will move with you
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by BePrepared: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

Thanks bro for this, I will try my luck tonight

You sin not only against God but your own body with premarital sex.

Flee immorality
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex by faithfull18(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Smh for this generation, it's the audacity for me. So, out of the productive things you should be doing, all you have in your head is how to force yourself on somebody's daughter. I hope the girl has sense enough to prevent it and abstain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.